FSFGrimes
+1|6749
Yesterday I decided to test out the new Anti-air and some new tactics to counter them. I got in Single Player Operation Clean Sweep becuase the MEC have a Shilka and its good to practice against. WHile I was flying a lone APC was taking our base on the island. I didn't have any bombs and I noticed the artillary symbol on the base so I figured if I shot it some with my machine gun the artillary might get it. So I go inbound align the target, they artillary was already landing, squeezed the trigger and bomb.

F.S.F.Grimes [artillary] someguy1
F.S.F.Grimes [artillary] someguy2
F.S.F.Grimes [artillary] someguy3

I wasn't the commander, just an ordinary player. I have noticed this before when you fire at say a helicopter with an AK and it gets shot down by Anti Air, but since you hit it you get credit for the kill.

Has anyone else gotten credit for artillary when they shouldn't have?
{PAMD64}canuk
+0|6733
Odd. I have never seen this bug before.
Navyseal99
Unintentional Good-Guy
+0|6664
yeah, i've had that b4

edit: never mind, that was a claymore

Last edited by Navyseal99 (2006-02-18 15:04:53)

Kkookie
Don't Flame
+20|6751|St. Paul, MN
uh no I've never had that issue. wierd. I have stolen plenty of kills from others by nicking a flaming helo or jet with a gun, or shooting at a noob whose about to crash into a tree to get a kill, but I've never gotten a kill for damaging a vehicle before something else blows it up...
-=DRACO-Krusty
Deranged Klown
+21|6850|TX
i killed an APC last night when they ran over my AT Mine.  it blew up near a Stinger battery.  somehow it credited me with -=DRACO-Krusty (Stinger) SomeGuyInAPC.  So ya it sometimes give you the wrong weapon kill.
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6756|Mark it zero.
an APC ran over my mine and it said i killed it with an f-35b
ArkAng37
+1|6852|San Antonio, TX
been there b4! I go killed and it would say i killed someone with a vehicle or arty when I plainly never used them.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard