|DKP|Butter
+2|6704|Chicago

Speelbal wrote:

Be nice.
*sniff sniff*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
I'm gone for HOURS and you STUPID FUCK ARE STILL POSTING....

AHHAHAHAHAHAHSAAHAHAJSHDLKAJHDLWUERL,jn.we,.245316@$%&@$%*@$^*@$%^@$#%

TALK ABOUT STUPID FOOLS, FELL RIGHT INTO MY TRAP FROM THIS MORNING!!!!!  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA

At least I have a life and don't need you fucks to play with anymore... going to shoot real stuff... get bent fuckO's...

Last edited by |DKP|Butter (2006-04-07 13:05:41)

DKP-Orkan
+0|6604
no no...

We can't have them stop posting.  I'd be bored at work!  Keep posting you assrammers!  We've got six pages out of this POS... I'm thinking 10 is a better number.
??
+32|6607
i got kicked from a server that was jets only for suspected hacks for the jet omg im a leet pilot get over it n00b well i sometimes play on insomnia 365 24/7 wake omg n00b tk central lol

You dont get better if you dont play with the best now do you???
MrHibs
+15|6650|Scotland

DKP-Orkan wrote:

no no...

We can't have them stop posting.  I'd be bored at work!  Keep posting you assrammers!  We've got six pages out of this POS... I'm thinking 10 is a better number.
We could slate the House of Lords a bit more!  Maybe that'll help us get to 10!  Me and Welsh buddy obmit666 are up for it!

Oh sh*t better go, getting grief for the bird for sitting on the pc on a Friday night!  And lets face it, none of you guys are going to be sucking my d*ck tonight so have to do what the boss says!
DKP-Orkan
+0|6604
Don't know about that... I mean none of DKP would be up for it, but I know some of these dumbfux are cockmunchers for sure!  PM them.
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6671|USA

DKP-Orkan wrote:

I think what you dumbasses fail to understand... is that as the clan leader... I really dont give two shits what any of you think.  We arent here to please you PC dipshits.  We dont care if you dont like us... we dont care if you don't like our server... we don't care if you were molested as a child...

... and we certaintly don't give a god damn about some poor little dumbass that got kicked because he was too lazy to check forums before he spammed our chat with the same message 15 times in a row.
Now you have a server?
DKP-Orkan
+0|6604
yup... vent server.
tahadar
Sniper!!
+183|6747|Pakistan/England

||3RB||earljohnson wrote:

Wow, it’s amazing that you have people in your clan at all, cause if I was is your little group of boys, I would walk away in shame.  This started as a nice little post about stupid reasons for getting kicked, and you |DKP| turned it into a flame fest, hold yourself to a higher standard.  And to everyone else, WOW that shit was funny, it’s nice to see a good flaming now and then, and if you want a good server run by competent admins, check out 66.102.113.30:16567 around 5:30 central.  And the dumbest reason I have ever been kicked was

Kicking ||3RB||earljohnson for flying the jet without a co-pilot, I was in the j-10
lol!! thats quite funny...must have been a total noob admin, much like those in the DPK or DKP clan..
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6856|"Frisco"

Well that was fun...or not.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard