ShowMeTheMonkey
+125|6699
I was kicked for being a n00b! (Apparantly) Dudes at clan DL were kicking our asses on Operation Clean Sweep JUST because they're good in jets, so when I finally shot one down I celebrated and got kicked for being a "n00b"

Anyone else been kicked for stupid reasons?
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6735|The Hague, Netherlands

i was kicked ones for saying : This Suckes !
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
ShowMeTheMonkey
+125|6699
The DL admin also gave me language warning for saying:
"I'll play 24/7 anytime baby........"  I got a warning for "baby"!
=TPP=NX-74205
+0|6641
i was playin on the Clan DKP server quite a while ago.
And you know the bug where sometimes you log in and you join a server and your just a private?
Well that was the first time it had happened to me i had no idea what was goin on, so i asked what had happened and i got a shitload of abuse off the DKP members, so i asked them not to be abusive, so they got more and then i got kicked for being abusive yet i had said nothing even remotly abusive.

After the round i went to their website only to find it was the clan leader who was the abusive one. and also to find the clan is a bunch of hypocrites, "please respect other players" is what it says on there website.

Thats probs the strangest one so far for me.
|DKP|Butter
+2|6692|Chicago

=TPP=NX-74205 wrote:

i was playin on the Clan DKP server quite a while ago...
And you know the bug where sometimes you log in and you join a server and your just a private?
Well that was the first time it had happened to me i had no idea what was goin on, so i asked what had happened and i got a shitload of abuse off the DKP members, so i asked them not to be abusive, so they got more and then i got kicked for being abusive yet i had said nothing even remotly abusive.

After the round i went to their website only to find it was the clan leader who was the abusive one. and also to find the clan is a bunch of hypocrites, "please respect other players" is what it says on there website.

Since the only admins for that server were our clan leader and I… I take HEAVY offence to your unsubstantiated comments towards my clan and leader.

I bet the truth is that you got pwnt so bad the only way to get back is to bad name us.

99% of the time we are too busy to even watch the chat let alone hold conversations to help people; people that could have found this information if they took the time to research instead of having the answer given to them like children.

If true, his own actions would be the only reason this tard could have been kicked…
Rick_Biessman
+4|6774|Germany
I playes on a clan server don't remember it's name, playing Karkand as USMC (several rounds, with autoswap).
I was commander and the other did really fine and me too, the enemy didn't had a chance to set up ambushes or cap a flag without being detected.

The clan members had the armored vehicles simply made the game. But I got gold since I helped the whole team to rack up points and not only the few vehicles. The next round starts, I prepare a defense position and get kicked, probably just because of the medal...
Fancy_Pollux
Connoisseur of Fine Wine
+1,306|6643

|DKP|Butter wrote:

Since the only admins for that server were our clan leader and I… I take HEAVY offence to your unsubstantiated comments towards my clan and leader.

I bet the truth is that you got pwnt so bad the only way to get back is to bad name us.

99% of the time we are too busy to even watch the chat let alone hold conversations to help people; people that could have found this information if they took the time to research instead of having the answer given to them like children.

If true, his own actions would be the only reason this tard could have been kicked…
You are a tool.
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6659|USA

Fancy_Pollux wrote:

|DKP|Butter wrote:

You are a tool.
Seconded
wicked289
+0|6696|riverside, ca

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

Fancy_Pollux wrote:

|DKP|Butter wrote:

You are a tool.
Seconded
A BIG THIRDED
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6598|132 and Bush

I got kicked for having the wrong color socks on.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
buttered noodle
+16|6642|ohio

Fancy_Pollux wrote:

|DKP|Butter wrote:

You are a tool.
butter, you redefine being a tool
|DKP|Butter
+2|6692|Chicago

Rick_Biessman wrote:

I playes on a clan server don't remember it's name, playing Karkand as USMC (several rounds, with autoswap).
I was commander and the other did really fine and me too, the enemy didn't had a chance to set up ambushes or cap a flag without being detected...
And you call me a tool...  At least I respond with a coherent and literate response.  Since when is it wrong to defend yourself and friends?  Oh yea since Fancy_Penis and MasonLuVAsses couldn't make it past the five brain cells left to come up with a intelligent response.

In the first place we haven’t had that server in over five months and a non ranked one at that.  I seriously doubt he ever was on that server anyways.

Last edited by |DKP|Butter (2006-04-07 04:33:26)

|DKP|Butter
+2|6692|Chicago

buttered noodle wrote:

butter, you redefine being a tool
Yea jump the band wagon dumb ass... what you can't come up with something better than that?
Fancy_Pollux
Connoisseur of Fine Wine
+1,306|6643

|DKP|Butter wrote:

And you call me a tool...  At least I respond with a coherent and literate response.  Since when is it wrong to defend yourself and friends?  Oh yea since Fancy_Penis and MasonLuVAsses couldn't make it past the five brain cells left to come up with a intelligent response.
https://www.charityadvantage.com/sentinelfairhousing/images/wrench.jpg
|DKP|Butter
+2|6692|Chicago
Now that’s a come back!!!  Much better to visualize!!!
wicked289
+0|6696|riverside, ca

|DKP|Butter wrote:

Rick_Biessman wrote:

I was commander and the other did really fine and me too, the enemy didn't had a chance to set up ambushes or cap a flag without being detected...

In the first place we haven’t had that server in over five months and a non ranked one at that.  I seriously doubt he ever was on that server anyways.
Yes, use the foriegn person as an example, that makes sense.
G-Force
+1|6625
lol, owned!!!!
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6690
Pwned
j4mi3-k1ll3r
+19|6644|Behind that RPK-74

|DKP|Butter wrote:

=TPP=NX-74205 wrote:

*tut* Shame on you. Only 1% of the time do you spend time as an admin checking your server out for wrong doers and idiots .. As a Admin myself , i do my best to read the chat and listen to any problems that may occur. Keep the server smooth and tard free.

https://img.tehsig.com/usr_29594/tpl_0/image.jpg
$kelet0r
+16|6679

|DKP|Butter wrote:

when in a hole do not dig, especially when you just got served for being a tosser
|DKP|Butter
+2|6692|Chicago

j4mi3-k1ll3r wrote:

*tut* Shame on you. Only 1% of the time do you spend time as an admin checking your server out for wrong doers and idiots .. As a Admin myself , i do my best to read the chat and listen to any problems that may occur. Keep the server smooth and tard free.
Yes if it was an active/ranked server... we only had it for strat work when we use to actively compete.  As stated above...

|DKP|Butter wrote:

E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|6685|UK

|DKP|Butter wrote:

the rock says shut your mouth

https://www.therockalltimes.co.uk/2002/05/27/rock.jpg
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6659|USA

j4mi3-k1ll3r wrote:

|DKP|Butter wrote:

=TPP=NX-74205 wrote:

http://img.tehsig.com/usr_29594/tpl_0/image.jpg
Thats exactly why hes a tool.
StokoE
Losers-Server
+51|6837|UK

|DKP|Butter wrote:

You sound like a total cunt.. get back to your peguins you sad prick.. Losers-Server ftw ha ha twat
Leonnoe1
+2|6722
However, they way you constructed your response shows quite a lack of maturity and intellect. Instead of saying something intelligent and might have been able to show you guys in a different light, you do exactly what he said you did. You start calling him names. Take the high road, or stop whining when people react the way they do.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard