AH1Z SOCOM GHOST
+32|6642|Minnesota
I like using the pistol from time to time. What about having a MK23 unlock?
fuzzyballs44
+3|6708|Coeur D' Alene, ID
That would be sweet....something with a little more torque to it!  I like the pistol to, it would be nice to have a 10mm or 45
CANADIAN_rocker
+0|6744|CANADA
i like the pistol too, but i dont like it enouph to waste time to write it on a post!
Casshan
+0|6660
A colt six shot SAA revolver would be the sexiest unlock ever.
They need to do something to make the pistols used more.. Since when can somebody shoot back at you after you shoot them in the face with a handgun.

Last edited by Casshan (2006-02-18 03:06:55)

tehmoogles
Don't touch the pom-pom!
+7|6709
Magnum .357. Yum.
Orgtheone
+30|6661|The Dark Side Of The Moon
Desert Eagle .50
Orgtheone
+30|6661|The Dark Side Of The Moon

CANADIAN_rocker wrote:

i like the pistol too, but i dont like it enouph to waste time to write it on a post!
hey the pistol rocks man i got my 500 kills yesterday so i'm off to get my expert in a minute having a pistol unlock is a great idea why didn't i think of it myself

Last edited by Orgtheone (2006-02-18 03:29:04)

I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6718|Melbourne, Australia
since the beggining of bf2 people have always talked about pistol unlocks im sure e.a have herd these ... dont seem to care thoe.. i want my deagle
scopeuk
+0|6642
wow so one cs super weapons isent enough, we have the awp lets see what other stupidly powerful killing machine can we import next ;-)
ST19AG_WGreymon
+5|6739|Clinton, MD, USA
DE .50 or .357 magnum, whatever floats your boat.
TeronF
+0|6648|Canada
Desert Eagle .50 would be so bad ass..... then you realise it is just a slower, hand held M203.   but ya.  pistol unlock would be sweet. expecialy if it went for every kit, or even every kit you already have an unlock for.  And if you are talking about pistol upgrades. you should also start thinking about increased amount of C4 or Grenades you can carrty.
Sh4rkb1t3
+6|6683
Desert Eagle.  3-4 shot kill, 8 shots per clip, twice as accurate, a little slower ROF.  Sounds cool.
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6846|"Frisco"

Orgtheone wrote:

Desert Eagle .50

tehmoogles wrote:

Magnum .357. Yum.
Get Out Now.

I'm all for sacraficing reality in instances inorder to ensure good gameplay, and to spare out machines rendering at .002 fps. However, the mere concept of a trained soldier running into battle with a weapon that has 6-7 shots, little accuracy, and INSANE recoil is positively rediculous.

Blegh.
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6747|Mark it zero.
remember that this is a game that they use weapons that will be used on a real battle field, not gang wars. stick with the 9mm and not those big ass pistols.
AH1Z SOCOM GHOST
+32|6642|Minnesota
I was thnking somthing more on the likes of a .45, or the HK MK23 SOCOM. NOT A DE .50. Just because its unrealistic for some one to carry one of those in batttle. HEH the DE .50 is probibly one of the most un tacticly correct pistols ever.
silentsin
+3|6696
eh its an alright idea. if it were to happen id probably pick the glock 9mm or possibly a .44 magnum. the glock with its 20 round clip is an awesome weapon, if it had as much damage as the berretta 92fs it could easily be one of the better guns in the game. the .44 magnum is a little unrealisitc but they used magnums in vietnam and ww2 so not too far off i guess. but the .44 has incredible stopping power and would have to be at most a 2 hit kill weapon.

EDIT: itd also be really cool if they put a sword in the game, yes i know incredibly unrealistic but come on how cool would that be? 3 hit kill sword with awesome speed? i think itd be badass. or maybe just a faster knife.

Last edited by silentsin (2006-02-18 18:53:02)

sparklet
Banned
+34|6746|stop corecting my grammer!!!!!

Kamikaze17 wrote:

remember that this is a game that they use weapons that will be used on a real battle field, not gang wars. stick with the 9mm and not those big ass pistols.
gang wars ROFL they should have BATTLEFEILD : GANGS and the sides coukd be the red rags and blue rags that would be soo awasome
[BIA](I.K.M)-Blade
+0|6658
a socom would be sweet any of you guys played metal gear solid sons of liberty , if you have then you will have seen the socom pistol with the laser attachment. that gun would be sweet. also if it was an unlock people should have an option to unlock it with a light or laser attached. make unlocks more intresting
Fuzzball_the_Shooter
The Photographer.
+81|6703|Central Valley,California

sparklet wrote:

Kamikaze17 wrote:

gang wars ROFL they should have BATTLEFEILD : GANGS and the sides coukd be the red rags and blue rags that would be soo awasome
ROFL! I could imagine it. Pickup trucks. The new "Hoe" class.
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6671|Colorado
would be kool if the pistols were as varied as the guns...

roflmao "hoe class"

Last edited by TrollmeaT (2006-02-18 19:24:57)

Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6747|Mark it zero.
hahaha. take away a knife and have the hoe slap. her special weapon is to pull out a syringe, stab you with it and then inject you with heroine.
KillerKane0
+53|6644|Calgary, Alberta
Why not base Battlefield 2's weapons on that of the war in Iraq. 

Here's a useful link: http://www.frontpagemag.com/Articles/Pr … p?ID=20190

Other unlocks for the USMC:
-a .45 caliber pistol,
-the M14 rifle,
-the M240G (British L7A1 or Cdn C6),
-the M8 rifle with 6.8mm rounds.

Or better yet, customizable kits like Rogue Spear.  I loathe the engineer shotgun - even an M4 would be better.  You could select your own weapons, armor level, and kits.
Berserk_Vampire
Banned
+7|6687
Here are some pistol unlocks that i think would fit in the game perfectly.

1. Colt 1911A (this is an obvious one they used it for a VERY long time and people still use it)
2. Colt Anaconda .44 Magnum its my favorite .44 Magnum Revolver (with scope).
3. Taurus Raging Bull .454 Casull with scope <-- Now that would be a fun gun to shoot people with lmao.
Johnson-0352
+0|6641
M1911-A1 .45 Pistol
or How about USMC DMR RIfle?

Semper Fi
bs6749
+3|6743
Yeah I was gonna suggest the 1911A1. Maybe with a 10 round mag though.
BTW why doesn't the L96A1 sniper unlock have a 10 round clip like IRL. I know that the game isn't suppose to be exactly realistic but 3 X 10 round mags would be awesome. It is equal to the M24 in terms of power and accuracy so why not vary it a little other than the scope?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard