Giant_Squid500
+5|6681|U.S.A.
Ok, before you jump to conclusions, NO I dont hate muslims, in fact I dont' even know any muslims, so how could I hate them.

Anyways, with this recent thing about some Dutch cartoon offending Muslims, and they're going crazy and rioting and all. I thought Islam was suppose to be a peaceful religion. And then they go off and get mad at us because everyone thinks Muslims are violent. Well, blame the dick heads rioting over a CARTOON, its just a freaking picture, why the hell are all these nut jobs rioting for over a month over a dumb picture.

I mean whenever I see some picture making fun of Jesus or God, or a joke about Christians I don't go off and start shooting up the nearest Best Buy.

WTF is wrong with these Muslims, they are the biggest hypocrites on the face of the planet. They say they're a peacful religion but then go out on the streets and start firing AK rounds into the air and burning flags and placing bounties on people's heads. They must just do that for shits-n-giggles.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6653
your first mistake is saying "they"
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6684|Canberra, AUS

Giant_Squid500 wrote:

Ok, before you jump to conclusions, NO I dont hate muslims, in fact I dont' even know any muslims, so how could I hate them.

Anyways, with this recent thing about some Dutch cartoon offending Muslims, and they're going crazy and rioting and all. I thought Islam was suppose to be a peaceful religion. And then they go off and get mad at us because everyone thinks Muslims are violent. Well, blame the dick heads rioting over a CARTOON, its just a freaking picture, why the hell are all these nut jobs rioting for over a month over a dumb picture.

I mean whenever I see some picture making fun of Jesus or God, or a joke about Christians I don't go off and start shooting up the nearest Best Buy.

WTF is wrong with these Muslims, they are the biggest hypocrites on the face of the planet. They say they're a peacful religion but then go out on the streets and start firing AK rounds into the air and burning flags and placing bounties on people's heads. They must just do that for shits-n-giggles.
Hey, genius! They CARE about their religion. They dont have 5 hours of TV to take their minds off things!
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6823
Fuck Bestbuy
-MIKI3.
+70|6653|The Netherlands
it isn't a dutch cartoon...
NB-CO-DELTA-COMMAND
+6|6662
Nuke em, and make iraq a parking lot. and iran a stadium, and afganastan a gift shop....
CANADIAN_rocker
+0|6755|CANADA
lmao yeah! and they aint gunna give up the war sice they have nothing to live for anyway.. OVIOUS !!!
--->[Your]Phobia<---
+35|6766|UK - England

NB-CO-DELTA-COMMAND wrote:

Nuke em, and make iraq a parking lot. and iran a stadium, and afganastan a gift shop....
stfu. go back to your stat padding.... nOOb
JonskyGBR
+5|6682|England
https://homepage.ntlworld.com/jonsky7/images/world.jpg
Giant_Squid500
+5|6681|U.S.A.

Spark wrote:

Hey, genius! They CARE about their religion. They dont have 5 hours of TV to take their minds off things!
Hey, genius! Where does it say I dont' care about my religion? I go to church, I pray but I dont' freak out when someone makes fun of Jesus.

And then you act like its OK for them to act like this because they don't have TV .  I don't think TV has anything to do with it.
Rosse_modest
+76|6785|Antwerp, Flanders
I believe the REAL deep shit lies more to the south, somewhere in the ocean, just off the coast of Africa...

Last edited by Rosse_modest (2006-02-19 08:44:01)

Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6823
Yeah, who doesnt know where their asshole is?
R_I_P_6
+0|6651

Giant_Squid500 wrote:

your first mistake, the cartoon ain't dutch, it's Danish.

Second, in their religion, it's forbidden to draw a picture of Muhammed, that's not a thing that's been forbidden in any other religion!

anyway, i too think they're overreacting on just a cartoon, blowing up Telenor (norwegian company) stores in the middle east, or burning our flags (who cares, they are just really bad drawn fakes)

let's just hope they don't begin the mess like 9/11 all over again.

Last edited by R_I_P_6 (2006-02-20 04:15:00)

HaVoK-RooKiE
+27|6657|United Kingdom

Hell mother fucken yeahhh. True American right there.
Wasder
Resident Emo Hater
+139|6684|Moscow, Russia
But the danish.. they could at least say they were sorry and shit. But they bs: "free speech, free speech...." Free speech is great, but don't touch other people's religious feelings, and if you did, at least say you're sorry, don't reprint those fucking cartoons over and over again!
JaM3z
Banned
+311|6720
Use The Fucking Search
pure_beef_69
Banned
+186|6656
fuck it, what gives them the right to burn our flags that really pisses me off, if every1 was a budda, christian cathlic (maybe) or hindu this world would be fine. what we dont need is a fanatical religion. its like letting lunitics into our country. where has the UK gone wrong, in the next 20 years i can see this country going down hill very rapidly.
Mr.kodak
+-1|6680
I think they are overreacting, but to kill 11 people they must be pretty pissed off...

The person that said nuke em. That is tru arogence. As much as i disagree with the arabs, muslims wat eva they are just doing what they are taught to do. Just like how your brought up to be a fat american dickhead. Its in ur constitution.

EDIT: i can see a massive war

Last edited by Mr.kodak (2006-02-20 04:47:19)

SierraKilo9
+0|6756|Sydney
Weak fucks! Do they think they're fucken special or something??? News flash, everybody is giving everybody shit one way or another, we give it to ourselves we give it to others, so to the rioters, "Stop behaving like fucken baby's and grow the fuck up, get your shit together and move on ... b4 I frag your sorry asses!!! ROFL ... seriously, what fucken clowns!!!
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6819|NÃ¥rvei

R_I_P_6 wrote:

Giant_Squid500 wrote:

your first mistake, the cartoon ain't dutch, it's Danish.

Second, in their religion, it's forbidden to draw a picture of Muhammed, that's not a thing that's been forbidden in any other religion!

anyway, i too think they're overreacting on just a cartoon, blowing up Telenor (norwegian company) stores in the middle east, or burning our flags (who cares, they are just really bad drawn fakes)

let's just hope they don't begin the mess like 9/11 all over again.
Yupp, the pics are Danish - printed in Jyllandsposten as far back as October last year, no fuss about the pictures then, the big riot first started after they where printed in a Norwegian weekend magasin.

And its not forbidden to draw pictures of Muhammed, u`ll find pictures of him all around in different muslim countries - but when cartooned as terrorist with grenade hair and so on its not to their liking i guess.

Just some thoughts about why they riot : The west have been treating the middle-east and muslim countries like babies for a pretty long time now doing onto them as we feel like whenever we feel like it - my reflections on the riots is that the Muhammed cartoons was the drop that made the cup flow over, this was the last thing we could mess up before "they" completly lost IT !

And then the discussion can comence if they maybe have overreacted and how can we can make this good again, nobody can be happy about where this is going.

"If nobody offended eachother the earth could actually be a decent place to live"
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
undersold
+0|6664
where there boobs in this cartoon?

no...
Stomper_40k
Re-Incarnation. You mean re-spawn right?
+44|6655|Cardiff - Wales - UK
Theres a saying that applies to any religious arguement that probably fits in here:

Kill them all and let God sort them out.
Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6823

HaVoK-RooKiE wrote:

Hell mother fucken yeahhh. True American right there.
Ramzullah
+0|6651
Hello guys, that'll be the first message of mine in these forums.

I usually check my stats in bf2s and seldomly look at the most recent topics. I had the feeling to reply to some of the topics at some times but i was too bored to register generally.

Today is a bit different, because i ran into one or two religion-related or Turkey related topics. As you may guess i am a Turk myself and in this topic i like to correct just one thing at the time being.

Drawing Hz. Muhammed in any way or for any purpose is strictly forbidden by our holy book ; Kuran. Also it is a big sin.
SierraKilo9
+0|6756|Sydney
Fair call man. So if you are not of the Muslim faith is it still a sin?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard