lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6864|Denver colorado
all you noobs crying about the patch. SHUT UP!!!! everyone, EXCEPT FOR YOU COMPLAINERS, (bunny hoppers, noob toobers, chopper whores, bomber whores, noobs, suck..) ALL OF THE COMUNITY nEEEDED all these changes.

now that the game is really awesome, all you noobs that cant convert to un noobish techniques, NEED TO LEARN OR BE SCHOOLED.

keep this in mind cause im not going to argue with you all because im right. i speek for the "good" players of bf2.
GAIKIWARRIOR
Judge Death
+64|6778|PERTH WESTERN AUSTRALIA
Fuck You Nube I Wasnt Complaining Mr Right. My Game Is Fucking Good Now M8
Madskillz-7517
+0|6697

lavadisk wrote:

all you noobs crying about the patch. SHUT UP!!!! everyone, EXCEPT FOR YOU COMPLAINERS, (bunny hoppers, noob toobers, chopper whores, bomber whores, noobs, suck..) ALL OF THE COMUNITY nEEEDED all these changes.

now that the game is really awesome, all you noobs that cant convert to un noobish techniques, NEED TO LEARN OR BE SCHOOLED.

keep this in mind cause im not going to argue with you all because im right. i speek for the "good" players of bf2.
RIGHT ON B****
Thrasher
+1|6687
Well, considering that the forums are for everyone, if the whining bothers you, DON'T READ!

Honestly, I can't even weigh in on the patch, because I can't even play since the patch came out.
Skruples
Mod Incarnate
+234|6735
This couldnt have gone in one of the complaint threads? Seriously, the complaining threads, and the complaining about complaining threads, when will it end.
l..Ph03niX..l
+0|6682
Umm shut the hell up, the patch has many problems, and no one can deny it, if not the gameplay, then the bugs.
GAIKIWARRIOR
Judge Death
sorry to hear that thasher my pc isnt all that good an i have no probs even play iron gator wit no lag
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3

GAIKIWARRIOR wrote:

thumbs up! im sorry i pissed you all of but. i dont like how everyone is complaining. i just want to put in my comment.
GAIKIWARRIOR
Judge Death
im not complaining u idiot u flamed in my post an i had all good to say
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
..........kthx.. no really. err...... yep..

i dont know.... lol
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6862|Australia
why not go to EA's feedback forum and post your idea's/thoughts on what needs to be fixed ect?
Linus
+53|6687

lavadisk wrote:

lmfao... dude, grow up.. does your daddy know youre on his PC ... ?

You speak for noone but yourself, fool.
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
hey. linus. stfu. i own my pc. i have my thoughts. i like the patch. i want to yell at the people who are complaining. GOT IT. good.
Skruples
Mod Incarnate
+234|6735
and your opinions are more valid than anyone else's because?
Rizen_Ji
+41|6770|200m out and smiling at you.
i'll tell u guys wat i've been telling everyone.

guys, guys....

we all need to calm down,

get a bowl,

light and seal off the room, and fish bowl the day away....

mellow out, we're calm, we're happy....

C A L M   T H E   F U C K   D O W N
ghostgr
177th Field Artillery
+39|6775|In your head

lavadisk wrote:

GAIKIWARRIOR wrote:

thumbs up! im sorry i pissed you all of but. i dont like how everyone is complaining. i just want to put in my comment.
Ok so you are saying you don't like how everyone is complaining? Well not EVERYONE is! Some of us are grateful for some fixes and the other stuff will be fixed with time. Maybe you are the one that needs to shut up. If you don't like what is said on the forums then leave or do not reply. You want people to stop complaining then start with yourself. Stop complaining about people complaining and for gods sake! IT IS A FUCKING GAME! Get over it!
HansMeiser
+7|6678
noobs complainin about the patch ?
i think its more like the noobs are enjoyin it because everythings a fuckin joke now, and the good players gettin a headache about how stupid the game got
I2elik
+12|6787|Perth, Western Australia
HansMeiser, shut up, learn to adapt, just because you can't whore your precious Tank/Plane/Heli without fear from Anti-Air is no reason to call everyone else "noobs".
HansMeiser
+7|6678
well but you are, and i rather drive a tank or airplane than run around with some meathead like you that obvisouly likes gettin slaughtered
i surely dont
Skruples
Mod Incarnate
+234|6735

I2elik wrote:

HansMeiser, shut up, learn to adapt, just because you can't whore your precious Tank/Plane/Heli without fear from Anti-Air is no reason to call everyone else "noobs".
Youre right. I used to whore my tank with no fear of anti aircraft fire, but now after this patch I'm afraid to leave the base. Damn you EA!
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6862|Australia
hey.
everyone has the ability to speak their minds.
I dont like AA you do. So?? shouldnt i be allowed to speak out about it?? I say what i want fixed, you say whats so great, and EA and dice and digital whatever find this out and use it to fix issues so more people are happy.
{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy
+69|6743|th3 unkn0wn
EA nerfed their own game. Now there are times when I can't hear an APC or tank from about a metre away - I never had that BEFORE the patch. I hear that the blue/red tag bug STILL exists and they somehow found the fucking time to stick in a physical and visible UAV when they fucking didn't sort out the problems but actually added MORE to the damn game. And it's all thanks to the whining noobs who couldn't do wot the rest of us could.

C4 tossing? Noob-toobing? Bunnyhopping? Dolphin-diving? If all those things were possible in the game then why is it people had to cry about them? It's not as if they were hacks or exploits. Now instead of that nade-spamming is more common than ever, apc and tankwhores are having a great time cos using C4 on them just isn't worth it, the support kit is now the most overused kit with PKMs firing from long distance with the accuracy of sniper rifles, a new breed of players called claymore-whores have been created, if I prone to dodge an incoming tank shell I'm unable to fucking get up in time as the tank moves in closer to rape me on the ground, etc, etc.

Thanks for fucking up the game you crybabies!
A=10
+-2|6821|U.K DURHAM
i dont give a damn what they change but they have put yet more damn crap bugs in this patch. oh we will fix this we will fix that ffs they still not sorted the old patch problems out. next patch will just just do the same add more crap than before. and if thats complaining i will carry on so till i get a working game i paid for when i want to beta test a game i will ask not pay to.
{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy
+69|6743|th3 unkn0wn
And don't fucking tell me about having to adapt. YOU WHINING BITCHES should have adapted in the FIRST FUCKING place!
A=10
+-2|6821|U.K DURHAM
lmfao any way when you say complian why the fuck did you buy a game that has planes choppers and tanks in it if you cant take being killed off them. i read posts and they say about guys moan on about the new super aa. but you see them sat saying im sick of the planes and chopper whores makes me think why the fuck they got this game to play.

Last edited by A=10 (2006-02-17 22:42:32)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard