GAIKIWARRIOR
Judge Death
+64|6741|PERTH WESTERN AUSTRALIA
i know theres lots of threads already , i dont expect replies , if you read it that enough. after playing 60 hrs straight of bf2 sf i came back to bf2 vanilla and discovered black hawk whoring joy my score really went up i just sat in the back wrenching got a whole load of kill assists and probably about 4 repairs a round , also got my valourous unit ribbon the night before i had to patch because i couldnt get any servers.

1, after the new patch its almost impossible to get repairs bh whoring i find is impossible due to lowered helo hit points . i think even with 5 engis and 1 medic you wont last long

2, the aa is brilliant as far as im concerned , ive shot down more helos than i ever have and apc s and jeeps too

3, id like ea give helos more armour again and that would be fair enough . the jets are ok now as they are fast and agile

4, the weapon adjustments are great im actually getting some kills now . still love g36e though.

5, the bunny hopping and other exploits never bothered me , i didnt do it , and i got owned by it .

6, does any one have an issue with dalian plant and fushe pass ? as commander my arties and supplies and even spotting uav appear an inch or so from where i put it . this makes me look very noobish to my SLs when i completely miss everything . only these 2 maps though . your comments on this is cool.

sorry its so long just didnt want to be 435th in a week old thread . apart from that i still love the game.        IT WOULD BE MORE FUN IF THE HELOS LASTED JUST A LITTLE BIT LONGER OK

THATS ALL . THE ANSWER IS 42
Stoned_Smurfz
The Mushroom Man
+1|6844|Australia
well as for number 6. zoom in before you do anything its the hills that do it when your zoomed out... if u zoom in before you do arty and uaz it will go where you puit it
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6827|Denver colorado
you are a noob if you think the patch ruined ANYTHING. now. all the noobs ( mostly hang out on this site ) complain and quit and cry and rant and bitch.

all others. are KICKING ASS and HAVING FUN~~!!!

bye bye
GAIKIWARRIOR
Judge Death
+64|6741|PERTH WESTERN AUSTRALIA
sorry lavadisk not a nube, i am sayng how much better my game is now friend . they shit canned the bh its god for nothing not even transport now , lock on boom BOOM , NOT EVEN A CHANCE TO SWING WRENCH. sorry about caps
Azr4eL
+0|6790|Italy
LavaDisk shut up! This patchis not so good, is too much oriented to n00b players! Ok, no more bunnyhopping and no more Blackhawk whoring and thats fine. (And I with the BlackHawk even now conquer the flags... yes, i'm NOT a n00b, i know how to use)
But i've found that the lag of the new version is similar to the first version... so you shoot a full magazine in the face of a bandit just to be killed by his first shoot to your foot. But maibe do you like the 1.2 for the ETERNAL mines? Or for the neverendig claymores? Snipers can now throw theyr claymore like hand grenade! THIS is the skill that you're talking about? I don't like it. I can accept to be shooted down by a well aimed stinger, not by a missile that turn 120 degrees in a inch to hit me.
Don't worry: if you like to play fair we can meet and do a great (and funny) game. But this game can be better. (and forgive me for the poor english... i've never learned it) GoodN8.
†FW†Ravenwolf
+10|6653|Saskatchewan, Canada
Still a little unbalanced and buggy.
But they'll figure it out.
I agree with you guys on a few points each.
With a little patience, and mature suggestion to DICE/EA.. something will be done again.. well at least we are all wishing.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6662|NT, like Mick Dundee

Whats with the complaint about the mines, I play Wake mostly and see them everywhere (I place alot too) but I CAN DRIVE AROUND THEM... On Wake it isn't that hard, Kark was always a messed up map so just avoid it...
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard