Jestar
Shifty's Home Number: 02 9662 8432
+373|6749

WELL, lets see how the BF2S has reacted to the NEW PATCH.

Official Praise Thread:   5 Pages

Official Complain Thread: 25 Goddamn Pages

So, I'd say that overall, it has been a negative response from the community.

THAT INCLUDES ME, CAUSE THE WANKERS AT EA/DICE fucked up my game.
I cant play BF2, because the new patch disallows ATI cards 9200 and under for some reason.

Aint it fucking funny how 1 Single Patch FORCES YOU to buy a New Card!!!!

Jestar12345
Mj.Blindfisch
Bulletdrop-Buddha
+338|6705|Germany
So what?

The 25 pages of complaint are just there because those whiny jetwhores won't shut up.

And that's too bad for you that you have a shitty gfx-card but unfortunately that's how it goes in the PC-business,upgrade or keep playing your old games...
Jestar
+373|6749

Mj.Blindfisch wrote:

So what?

The 25 pages of complaint are just there because those whiny jetwhores won't shut up.
Jetwhores only MY ASS!!!!

Theres a thread with 4 Pages of Unfixed Bugs!!!

Not about Bunnyhopping or AA, but purely Bugs!!!
Mj.Blindfisch
Bulletdrop-Buddha
+338|6705|Germany

Jestar12345 wrote:

Mj.Blindfisch wrote:

So what?

Jetwhores only MY ASS!!!!

Theres a thread with 4 Pages of Unfixed Bugs!!!

Not about Bunnyhopping or AA, but purely Bugs!!!
What do you care about bugs?You can't play anyway with your ATI 9200....
Jestar
+373|6749

!!!!!Thats the Fucking Point!!!!

I CANT FUCKING PLAY   

Also You will Notice That in My OP I Talked how the BF2S community would react to the bug.

And Generally Bugs are an Issue with the community.

Im getting a new comp anyway, so STFU. And when I do begin to Play, from what Ive heard, Ill get bombarded with Bugs.

Last edited by Jestar12345 (2006-02-17 19:14:32)

Stephen_Sung_811007
+4|6708|Taiwan
I AGREE with Jestar

Last edited by Stephen_Sung_811007 (2006-02-17 19:17:46)

ComradeWho
+50|6703|Southern California

Mj.Blindfisch wrote:

So what?

And that's too bad for you that you have a shitty gfx-card but unfortunately that's how it goes in the PC-business,upgrade or keep playing your old games...
you are an idiot and i hope somebody takes you to a quiet meadow and shoots you in the face.
Jestar
+373|6749

ComradeWho wrote:

Mj.Blindfisch wrote:

So what?

you are an idiot and i hope somebody takes you to a quiet meadow and shoots you in the face.
Damn Fucking Straight
Mj.Blindfisch
Bulletdrop-Buddha
+338|6705|Germany

ComradeWho wrote:

Mj.Blindfisch wrote:

So what?

Yeah,I love you too,honey...
Esker
+1|6735

ComradeWho wrote:

Mj.Blindfisch wrote:

So what?

Rofl, I was going to say something similar but not quite as brutal.

It's not this guys fault EA failed to mentioned his graphics card would no longer support BF2, that's just fucking harsh and I feel pretty sorry for this guy and the others who have been fucked over by this.
A=10
+-2|6795|U.K DURHAM
well Jestar12345 your right man this new patch is pure shit they had some good things to mind but just fucked the game right up. even sf man i cant wait to see what this new fucker will do not that i will waste my cash on it. EA bring a game out that works next time im not paying to beta test your shit out.
Esker
+1|6735
EA GAMES...

CHALLENGE EVERYTHING.... SCHHHHHHMMM

They're challenging our patience at the moment to see how much we can take of all the 1.03 bugs that are still in exsistance.

And my thoughts on EF is displayed in my signiture.

Last edited by Esker (2006-02-17 19:28:35)

Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6757|Mark it zero.
yay my fx5700 still works, but barely. i've noticed more random colorful textures like im at a rave. its some trippy shit.

also instead of taking me 3 minutes to join a game, it now takes 4-5
and now SF is basically impossible to play. but in the next 2 months i'll be getting a new computer, so woohoo!
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6757|Mark it zero.

Esker wrote:

haha i like it! how much do you want to bet that every single bug in the game currently, will also be in EF. they should atleast fix things before they put out new stuff...
Soldier
+0|6652
jetwhores whine some more!!!!!!

whine whine whine whine
Esker
+1|6735

Kamikaze17 wrote:

Esker wrote:

haha i like it! how much do you want to bet that every single bug in the game currently, will also be in EF. they should atleast fix things before they put out new stuff...
Well they don't get more money from fixing stuff and the general reaction to EF is "I'll buy it regardless".

I bet there is far more bugs in EF than both BF2 and SF hehe.
Chowley
+1|6694|Ireland
Theres far far more issues than just the jetwores/heli whores whining, open your eyes. So much has changed a majority for the worse.
Ashford
+2|6657

Jestar12345 wrote:

WELL, lets see how the BF2S has reacted to the NEW PATCH.

Official Praise Thread:   5 Pages

Official Complain Thread: 25 Goddamn Pages

So, I'd say that overall, it has been a negative response from the community.

THAT INCLUDES ME, CAUSE THE WANKERS AT EA/DICE fucked up my game.
I cant play BF2, because the new patch disallows ATI cards 9200 and under for some reason.

Aint it fucking funny how 1 Single Patch FORCES YOU to buy a New Card!!!!

Jestar12345
Dude, I play fine with a Nvidia Fx5200, and In a PLANE i went 40 kills and 2 deaths. I have the screenshot if you dont believe me
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6836|Australia

Community Update - 2/16/06 wrote:

Good Morning Troops,

Patch 1.2 is out and we hope you are all enjoying the changes. For the most part, the initial response from the community has been very positive. We’re pleased to be able to make your gameplay experience more pleasant.

The next big addition to Battlefield will be the Battlefield: Euro Force booster pack, which will be released on February 21st. In addition to the release of Euro Force, we are preparing an updated version of the editor for release at roughly the same time.

On a less pleasant note, there is an issue with 1.2 and some Special Forces maps. All variants of Leviathan and the 32 and 64 player variants of Night Flight have a crash bug. We have advised our ranked server providers to remove these maps from their map rotation until a resolution has been set in place. We will be able to provide more news in future updates. I stress, this is only an issue with the Special Forces expansion pack and nothing more.

There have been a few comments regarding AT rockets passing through targets. We have noted the issue and are working towards a solution.
Rizen_Ji
+41|6744|200m out and smiling at you.
guys, guys....

we all need to calm down,

get a bowl,

light and seal off the room, and fish bowl the day away....

mellow out, we're calm, we're happy....

C A L M   T H E   F U C K   D O W N
-[HC]-TrippleB
+0|6712
forums are usually mostly complaints
Jestar
+373|6749

-[HC]-TrippleB wrote:

forums are usually mostly complaints
Yeah but on a 1/5 Ratio?
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6673|NT, like Mick Dundee

Its a different game, no better and no worse... Just easier to die now...

I've been the victim of the Red/Blue tag bug more in the last three days than in my two/three months of playing BF2

Rizen, I agree...
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
.ACB|_Cutthroat1
No place like 127.0.0.1
+76|6704|Gold Coast,QLD,Australia
isnt the AA thread at 26 pages?
Jestar
+373|6749

.ACB|_Cutthroat1 wrote:

isnt the AA thread at 26 pages?
'

Dunno, but when i last checked it was 25 for the bug page

Board footer