PDP8UP
+0|6670|Honolulu
I played for over 4 hours today on over 5 different ranked servers, and not a single point added to my BFHQ.
Did anyone else have this problem?
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6754|Mark it zero.
yes, sooooooooooo many people are having this problem. i bet if you searched these forums you would find atleast 20+ topics about it. i think the only thing you can do is wait and hope it updates.
-=|BW|=-Hollow_Moon
+5|6760
Its just slow is all, usualy is around the weekends... youll get the points eventualy, just have to be patient is all.
HM1{N}
+86|6650|East Coast via Los Angeles, CA
I have the same issue, and I've gotten about 4 medals to go along with those points...

I sure hope it isn't fooked.
Trigger_Happy_92
Uses the TV missle too much
+394|6655
calm down. every single weekend we have these posts. its simply the servers being overloaded because of all the kiddies staying up on friday playing their brains out.
HaVoK-RooKiE
+27|6654|United Kingdom

PDP8UP wrote:

I played for over 4 hours today on over 5 different ranked servers, and not a single point added to my BFHQ.
Did anyone else have this problem?
Dude same with me!!!! I recieved 2 medels and 1 ribbon and STILL not in my BFHQ! what a crock of shit! ranked my ass....
Drunken_Tankdriver
+81|6657
Looks like their servers need an upgrade. I should see updates atleast once every few hours. I think it should be instant though.
https://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/2/acebigmack.png
{PAMD64}canuk
+0|6732

Drunken_Tankdriver wrote:

Looks like their servers need an upgrade. I should see updates atleast once every few hours. I think it should be instant though.
Instant updates all the time? That would be pretty hard to pull off.
Xicer
+0|6781
I can understand the servers being slow normally on weekends, but this is about 4x as slow as it normally would be on weekends. It normally takes me 30 minutes to an hour for my stats to update in a normal weekend, but today it's already been about 8 hours since I played this morning and the stats haven't updated...
killaer
+41|6723
Hopefully It doesn't fuck up...
Me being a noob, a Gold Medal and a new shiny Badge is amazing...and I do NOT want to loose them...
And 25 extra kills helps my crappy K/D ratio..
.ACB|_Cutthroat1
No place like 127.0.0.1
+76|6701|Gold Coast,QLD,Australia
omg stfu, seriously theres god knows how many topics about this and people have replied and told you why, read for a second then answer, it is not a fuck up, it is just very slow on the weekeends
HaVoK-RooKiE
+27|6654|United Kingdom
Someone has sand in his vagina........
[LCI]squeakyfleece
O-<--< stick man lolololol
+27|6663|perv
ea have fucked up updates times.the game,helis they have got your money now they dont give a shit
WormGuts
+17|6799|Dayton, Ohio
i would really be dissappointed if i miss out on my expert knife badge this way...it's taken me a very long time and alot of deaths to get to it...guess i'll know tomorrow morning.
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6792|Bulgaria
I had the same problem, but now my stats are updated and everything is OK
PDP8UP
+0|6670|Honolulu
again today I played for about 7hrs and earned my Expert Anti-Tank badge but not a single point added, why so slow?
gvers
Bad at BF:BC2
+109|6678|The Real World

I played over 1 2hours ago got my Vet Egineer and should have got my SF Vet Engineer as well (24 Kill and would have been over the 16 hours if the stats had updated). Not got them yet. This a joke.
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6743|The Hague, Netherlands

what happend when 1.2 came? the same that is happening now and what is coming in 3 days? a booster pack so just wait untill the booster pack is out, or near the release al stats servers should be running fine again. at least when it is going the same way, i bet that when amored furry is going to be released we will see the same probs.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
IMzRealGasman
+0|6734
I have run into the same thing this weekend.. I received drumroll and all for the legion of merit ribbon on two servers last night (2 rounds), and it appears I got the points for the rounds, but my ribbon has not arrived. I was not sure if it was becuase I was playing Warlord on BF2:SF or not.. I also had a few stars that are not showing up as well from these same rounds..

Sometimes it is not bad to jump on a Warlord server, and be stuck in the palace as insurgents, with enemy camping outside. I got the 50 team points throwing ammo out in less than 15 minutes.
gvers
Bad at BF:BC2
+109|6678|The Real World

Well got my SF vet engineer badge again last night and this time it showed up in game.

I love tank whoring on ghost town.
HM1{N}
+86|6650|East Coast via Los Angeles, CA
There IS a problem:

Only points update...I'm not getting my medals, badges or time playing kits added to my totals.  I know people will want to say it is slow, but after what, 4-5 days since the patch came out and only points update?  I think something is seriously broken.

I played sniper for over 10 hours this weekend and earned sniper veteran (by my count 27 sniper kills IAR).  It wasn't awarded.

Air defense badge popped up in game....never awarded (earned 2/17/06), got the ribbon though (earned at same time) go figure.

Couple gold stars, couple silver stars, couple bronze stars missing.

ea needs to fix this sh1t...this really messes up our path of advancement and rank on the server.

Oh, tried to earn the Air Defense badge again, spent almost a whole round on 3 different occasions manning AA and it wasn't awarded again, so that nixes my trying to get them again.

Last edited by HM1{N} (2006-02-20 04:31:58)

Guttridge
+0|6694
get over it, the tracker is a very persistant, comprehensive stat tracker, like everyone says you get the points eventually, my stats didnt update for over 2 weeks but i got them eventually! although i am slightly concerned with 2 golds i have missing!?!?!

oh well whats 2 eh?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard