airborne916
+24|6700
Well, at the start of srtike at kirklan (SP) i play the AT kit some time, and all tanks do it sit there with a supply crate behind them and shoot. It is so stupid so when 4-5 at guys are fireing at one time it still does not do anything. So then spec ops trys to blow it up be he has touch the damn thing to get c4 on it and when that happens he is all out of spring so them he gets raped by a snipeing PMK. ahhhh 1.2 you suck.
E^vo1
+-1|6761|Canada
I feel your pain....
*TS*tphai
The Forum Alien
+89|6841|The planet Tophet
Its Karkand
No_Smoking
all your base are belong to us
+35|6731|Sacramento
Its the same.
The AT basic gun is a lot more accurate though, I am really liking that kit a lot more now.
Raevin
+0|6685
If you hit the tank in the tracks it does more damage... 50% with each shot.  If each AT player hits the tank in the tracks it will be destroyed in no more than 3 shots.  Don't aim for the turret or the side of the tank.
ChibiAlpha
+0|6686
I find AT rather buggy this patch.  A partner and I were trying to take down tanks, we both initially hit one from behind.. It was smoking but didn't blow.  A third was shot at the same point but PASSED THROUGH/UNDER the tank and hit the wall on the other side while the fourth and fifth blew it up.  As far as I can tell, no one was repairing it or a supply crate sitting nearby.
Xygr
+0|6679|Leicester, UK
Since 1.2, when I fire the SRAW/Eryx, a blank missile gets fired, which does no damage and uses no ammo. Then, about 1-2 seconds later, a normal missile fires without me having to reload or shoot again.
DSRTurtle
+56|6721
but when your unlucky with that blank missle you usually die.  I noticed the same thing the other day, just goofing off with AT kit.
Poofy
+0|6708|Pennsylvania

ChibiAlpha wrote:

I find AT rather buggy this patch.  A partner and I were trying to take down tanks, we both initially hit one from behind.. It was smoking but didn't blow.  A third was shot at the same point but PASSED THROUGH/UNDER the tank and hit the wall on the other side while the fourth and fifth blew it up.  As far as I can tell, no one was repairing it or a supply crate sitting nearby.

Xygr wrote:

Since 1.2, when I fire the SRAW/Eryx, a blank missile gets fired, which does no damage and uses no ammo. Then, about 1-2 seconds later, a normal missile fires without me having to reload or shoot again.
I get that crap all the time as well...
Matiandos
+2|6720|Lappeenranta, Finland
its kerkland
l41e
+677|6683

I didn't think the map had anything to do with AT...not last time I checked...

pedigreeuk
I'm English, not British!
+113|6806|Rotherham, England

Matiandos wrote:

its kerkland
I sincerely hope you're taking the piss!!
Picouz/VoiD
The Insomniac
+39|6700

pedigreeuk wrote:

Matiandos wrote:

its kerkland
I sincerely hope you're taking the piss!!
I agree -_-" >.<
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6740|Antarctica
Learn to spell
flossmore
+10|6690|Cherry Valley, IL

Xygr wrote:

its a problem EA is aware of both the eryx passing through vehicles and not firing properly.  It will only take 8 more months to get it fixed with patch 14.3. 

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard