Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6624|Little Bentcock
its nobody's fault but your own for being black. Shoulda thought about that.
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6740|Toronto | Canada

read a 150pg book from 9pm to now.  now have from 4am-12pm to write 1500 word essay. shouldnt be hard, right?
doable
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4256

Winston_Churchill wrote:

read a 150pg book from 9pm to now.  now have from 4am-12pm to write 1500 word essay. shouldnt be hard, right?
incredibly easy. had to do this routinely (x5 the reading) almost every single week for the latter 2 years of a 3 year degree... and that was just undergrad.

Last edited by aynrandroolz (2012-10-25 09:50:17)

Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!

except i never write essays. that was my 2nd essay in 4 years of university so i was panicking.  but yeah, i did expect it to take much, much longer - i ended up finishing around 5:30 then editing after i woke up at 10

your undergrad is 3 years?
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5587

Winston_Churchill wrote:

except i never write essays. that was my 2nd essay in 4 years of university
Wat
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5359|London, England
NEW YORK (CBSNewYork/AP) – Federal authorities have arrested a New York City police officer in connection with a failed plot to kidnap women and cook them.

According to the complaint, Officer Gilberto Valle used his home computer to discuss plans to “kidnap, rape, torture, kill, cook and eat body parts” of several women.

Valle kept files on his computer about more than 100 women, containing a photo and address for each, according to the complaint. The FBI identified 10 women who said they knew the officer.

Valle allegedly researched methods of “disabling and drugging women, and agreeing with at least one other individual to kidnap a woman in exchange for a sum of money.”

No women were harmed.

The 28-year-old officer lives in Forest Hill, Queens. He had been assigned to the 26th Precinct in Manhattan before his suspension on Wednesday. Valle was on the force for six years.

Valle allegedly told a co-conspirator his oven was “big enough to fit one of these girls if I folded their legs.” Valle allegedly also wrote “I can just show up at her home unannounced… I can knock her out.”

“I was thinking of tying her body onto some kind of apparatus… cook her over a low heat, keep her alive as long as possible,” Valle allegedly wrote.

“The allegations in the complaint really need no description from us. They speak for themselves,” said FBI Acting Assistant Dierctor Mary Galligan. “It would be an understatement merely to say Valle’s own words and actions were shocking.”

“Gilberto Valle’s alleged plans to kidnap women so that they could be raped, tortured, killed, cooked, and cannibalized shock the conscience,” U.S. Attorney Preet Bharara said. “This case is all the more disturbing when you consider Valle’s position as a New York City police officer and his sworn duty to serve and protect. Our investigation is ongoing.”

Valle was expected to appear in federal court in Manhattan later Thursday.

The complaint also alleges Valle was in touch with another co-conspirator to negotiate the price of kidnapping one of the women.

“I am putting my neck on the line here. If something goes wrong somehow, I am in deep ****,” Valle allegedly wrote. “$5,000 and you need to make sure that she is not found.”

Additional details from the complaint are disturbing.

“But I will really get off on knocking her out, tying up her hands and bare feet and gagging her,” Valle allegedly wrote. “I think I would rather not get involved in the rape. You paid for her. She is all yours and I don’t want to be tempted the next time I abduct a girl.”

Valle is charged with one count of conspiracy to commit kidnapping, which carries a maximum sentence of life in prison and a maximum fine of $250,000.

He is also charged with one count of intentionally and knowingly accessing a computer without authorization and exceeding his authorized access for allegedly using police computers to locate potential victims, officials said.

Valle’s Facebook page cultivated the image of a very different man. Postings were filled with photos of a smiling wife, a baby girl and an English bulldog puppy named Dudley. A Maryland football and Yankees fan, Valle had more than 600 Facebook friends, including dozens of young women.

Valle respected his colleagues on the force, took the sergeant’s exam and spoke out against Occupy Wall Street, cop killers and others who broke the law, according to the page. His current photo was a blue line, a sign of mourning for when an officer is killed, and expressed condolences for the family of a Nassau County officer who was shot to death this week.

“Keep Nassau County police in your prayers what a brutal week,” he wrote earlier this week.

The page was taken down Thursday afternoon.

A man who identified himself as Valle’s younger brother but did not give his name told reporters outside the officer’s home that he was surprised by the arrest.

“You guys know more than I do,” he said.
http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2012/10/25/ … ook-women/

Awesome.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6224|Escea

O_o
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!

Macbeth wrote:

Winston_Churchill wrote:

except i never write essays. that was my 2nd essay in 4 years of university
Wat
physics and engineering. never write essays. i probably couldve gone through my entire undergrad without writing but i figured a brush up would be good
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6292|Washington St.
“I was thinking of tying her body onto some kind of apparatus… cook her over a low heat, keep her alive as long as possible,” Valle allegedly wrote.
WAT

“I think I would rather not get involved in the rape. You paid for her. She is all yours and I don’t want to be tempted the next time I abduct a girl.”
...oh alright I guess he's a pretty decent guy...
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6313

1 hour, 35 minutes ago
Adams_BJ
hey bugz :3
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6313

what's new with you Adams?
Adams_BJ
at work
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4256

Winston_Churchill wrote:

except i never write essays. that was my 2nd essay in 4 years of university so i was panicking.  but yeah, i did expect it to take much, much longer - i ended up finishing around 5:30 then editing after i woke up at 10

your undergrad is 3 years?
to be fair i storm out 1,500 words in 10-15 minutes on a d&st debate sometimes. 1,500 words is like 1 page of thin spaced a4.
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!

err, i really dont see you typing 150 wpm while generating an argument. thats also way different as youre not citing sources and doing all the formalities of an essay
Adams_BJ
how about you fuckers stop being so boring and start talking, huh?
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5966|London, England

kyskyskyskysksyksyksykysksyksykskyskykyskys
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6499

how many times did you copy pasta the work "sky"?
Mutantbear

_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6499

>9000
Mutantbear

13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6499

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mutantbear

reported
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6499

Mutantbear wrote:

reported
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111111111111111111111111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard