Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|5552|Toronto

west-phoenix-az wrote:

Tara wrote:

You  will   not have any problems with registration
Why would I?
What the fuck are you talking about?
If it has a salvage title but has been repaired, you would have huge issues.
The shape of an eye in front of the ocean, digging for stones and throwing them against its window pane. Take it down dreamer, take it down deep. - Other Families
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5797|Catherine Black

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Ok the Chevy person replied

"Hello,
First of all I want to thank you for your interest for my 2004 Chevrolet Colorado Crew Cab ZQ8, is still available and in good condition - (clean title),tires are in very good condition and has no trace of rust.Only 98,000  miles,engine 3.5L 5 Cylinder Gasoline Fue.This truck,looks excellent, has been extremely well maintained with a full service history no engine problems, damages or hidden defects.You  will   not have any problems with registration,the price of the car is $2,255 (not negotiable). We will use Yahoo Autos  for our safety. If you are interested in purchasing the car email.

Thank you,Tara
Have a nice day!"

What do you guys think? that's pretty cheap for a pickup that's only 8 years old.
3.5 litre as your first car

pickup as a car in general

sounds good, since you're MERICAN
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5367|London, England
Here's a tip: don't trust anyone that lives in some bumfuck out of the way location that they know no one will actually try to visit i.e. North Dakota. Buy your vehicle locally, don't try ordering it on craigslist and having it shipped to you, that's just asking to get ripped off.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6506

Finray wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

"Hello,
First of all I want to thank you for your interest for my 2004 Chevrolet Colorado Crew Cab ZQ8, is still available and in good condition - (clean title),tires are in very good condition and has no trace of rust.Only 98,000  miles,engine 3.5L 5 Cylinder Gasoline Fue.This truck,looks excellent, has been extremely well maintained with a full service history no engine problems, damages or hidden defects.You  will   not have any problems with registration,the price of the car is $2,255 (not negotiable). We will use Yahoo Autos  for our safety. If you are interested in purchasing the car email.

Thank you,Tara
Have a nice day!"

What do you guys think? that's pretty cheap for a pickup that's only 8 years old.

oh snap! good one! you burned him brah!
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
seriously why the fuck are you considering buying anything over 2l as your first car

220bhp says wikipedia

enjoy your death, hope you don't take anyone with you.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Finray wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

"Hello,

Thank you,Tara
Have a nice day!"

I thought you were banned.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Camm
Feeding the Cats.
+761|4977|Dundee, Scotland.

-Sh1fty- wrote:

"Hello,

Thank you,Tara
Have a nice day!"

Shifty what the fuck is wrong with a Civic, or an accord. Why the fuck do you need a pickup?
for a fatty you're a serious intellectual lightweight.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
besides $2,255? Is it just me or does that sound like "I need to get rid of it quick because it's falling to pieces" or are cars really that cheap in America?
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Finray wrote:

seriously why the fuck are you considering buying anything over 2l as your first car

220bhp says wikipedia

You certainly didn't get any brighter while you were gone.
-Frederick Bastiat
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6506

Finray wrote:

220bhp says wikipedia

Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro

Jay wrote:

Finray wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

"Hello,

Thank you,Tara
Have a nice day!"

I thought you were banned.
nope, got banned for a month 3 months ago
west-phoenix-az
Guns don't kill people. . . joe bidens advice does
+632|6398

Pochsy wrote:

west-phoenix-az wrote:

Tara wrote:

You  will   not have any problems with registration
Why would I?
What the fuck are you talking about?
If it has a salvage title but has been repaired, you would have huge issues.
but  "Tara" already claimed it to have a clean title
so why add that statement?

Spoiler (highlight to read):
because something aint right with "Tara"
https://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p123/west-phoenix-az/BF2S/bf2s_sig_9mmbrass.jpg
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6506

Finray wrote:

besides $2,255? Is it just me or does that sound like "I need to get rid of it quick because it's falling to pieces" or are cars really that cheap in America?
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro

Jay wrote:

Finray wrote:

220bhp says wikipedia

I'm seriously hoping this is just a cultural difference between the yookay and glorious motherland USA, I didn't think Shifty was this dumb. Why do you even need 220bhp? 3.5l is just MASSIVE overkill. I've got a 1.4L 90BHP Corsa that does 120mph and I've had quite a few very near-death experiences with it. I think even 1.4L too powerful for a first car. Anything over 1.2L and you're just asking to kill yourself.

Last edited by Finray (2012-10-11 12:16:33)

west-phoenix-az
+632|6398

13urnzz wrote:

Finray wrote:

real on this one
https://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p123/west-phoenix-az/BF2S/bf2s_sig_9mmbrass.jpg
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Finray wrote:

Jay wrote:

Finray wrote:

220bhp says wikipedia

I'm seriously hoping this is just a cultural difference between the yookay and glorious motherland USA, I didn't think Shifty was this dumb. Why do you even need 220bhp? 3.5l is just MASSIVE overkill. I've got a 1.4L 90BHP Corsa that does 120mph and I've had quite a few very near-death experiences with it. I think even 1.4L too powerful for a first car. Anything over 1.2L and you're just asking to kill yourself.
My first car had a 5.7L V8 engine in it. I didn't die. I didn't even get in any accidents. Amazing isn't it? My first motorcycle had 1000cc too and I didn't die. Omg.
-Frederick Bastiat
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6321

Good luck finding a decent car with a 1.2L engine in North America.
west-phoenix-az
+632|6398
get your shit together finny
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro

Jay wrote:

Finray wrote:

Jay wrote:

My first car had a 5.7L V8 engine in it. I didn't die. I didn't even get in any accidents. Amazing isn't it? My first motorcycle had 1000cc too and I didn't die. Omg.
wow look at Jay, being the exception to the rule, amazing

5.7L as your first car .. what the fuck
west-phoenix-az
+632|6398
I also had a 5.7L V8 and didn't die

o/
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
wonder how much MPG a 3.5L pickup gets

22.1 motorway, hahhaaha

the fuck is wrong with USA
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
my car reports over double that, lol
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6321

My first car was a 1.7L Civic sedan. I can't imagine having anything smaller than that, especially for highway driving.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Finray wrote:

wonder how much MPG a 3.5L pickup gets

22.1 motorway, hahhaaha

the fuck is wrong with USA
We don't have a government that treats us like irresponsible children while trebling the cost of fuel just for fun?
-Frederick Bastiat
Camm
Feeding the Cats.
+761|4977|Dundee, Scotland.

Jay wrote:

Finray wrote:

Jay wrote:

Statistics. Statistics dictate that if you have a car with a large engine in it you will crash it.
for a fatty you're a serious intellectual lightweight.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard