Announcement

Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/nf43FxS
Discuss.
ScudRocket
Post limited. Contact Admin to Be Promoted.
+0|2582
Hi,

I hear the rumbles but BF2 is not dead, the [TdS] Clan server is seeing awesome close games every day.  Quality games...

http://www.tdsclan.org/

[TDS]  have active admins with good basic rules, eg: don't TK, don't attack the uncap with vehicles & don't be disruptive.  TDS Stream to GGC Streams & PB Bans.  Their ping kick is set high enough to be a Global server, except for the few on still on Dial Up connections.


Its great to see a BF2 server & a clan still going strong.
bf2lives
Banned
+0|2581
TDS Ban players for being to good i know of 7 players that have been ban for this  and also harbor cheats in there clan ,
why would any one play on there .

i see =OMG= have a server up, id sooner play there @ least there cheat free as best as you can have a server, or clan for that matter.
http://www.oldm8sgaming.com.au
=OMG= tell it how it is .

[TDS] Kid Admins .
d4rkph03n1x
Member
+131|5098

I'm going to enter this debate. It seems like many clan servers i've ever been on have kicked me from their servers for being too good. Before you even start to question this assertion, I suggest you don't disagree with that fact. I AM one of the best players in Australia, and I gave up on this game because it's incredibly old, and there is a distinct lack of servers with fair and unbiased administrators, which has been demonstrated althroughout the history of BF2 (and such a long and vivid one at that).

Even internode, gamespace and gamearena had biased administrators.

Don't squabble over which server is better, just be grateful you have players at all, and unless someone is QUITE OBVIOUSLY cheating and shooting thousands of people down through fog or SNAPPING around like a gimp, don't ban them because all you're doing is killing what's left of the Aussie BF2 Community.
ScudRocket
Post limited. Contact Admin to Be Promoted.
+0|2582

bf2lives wrote:

TDS Ban players for being to good i know of 7 players that have been ban for this  and also harbor cheats in there clan ,
why would any one play on there .

i see =OMG= have a server up, id sooner play there @ least there cheat free as best as you can have a server, or clan for that matter.
http://www.oldm8sgaming.com.au
=OMG= tell it how it is .

[TDS] Kid Admins .
Yes the OMG clan are a great clan & run a good server.  I would recommend them as well. 

bf2lives: flaming another clan is so 2008,  Clans are working together now, the days of them & us have passed. both TDS & OMG clans make a real effort for the BF2 community, as do alot of other clans.  The positives of both clans out way the negatives.  Most of the bans i see today are for Abusive, Racial & Disruptive behavior.  BF2 is a social game now and nobody want these sort on there servers.

I will address your flame against the TDS clan, as I would do the same for the OMG clan.

bf2lives wrote:

TDS Ban players for being to good i know of 7 players that have been ban for this 
.
ROFL, Nearly every play that gets banned from a server says he/she was banned for being to good.  Its a standard response in all games and all countries.   


bf2lives wrote:

and also harbor cheats in there clan ,
why would any one play on there . .
The [TdS] Clan don't harbor cheats, they stream to 2 Anti cheat sites.  Any player on the server can report any Cheat at these sites.
The [TdS] server http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/ … 194:16567/   

[TdS] Stream to PB Bans http://www.pbbans.com/msi-server-27-50- … 16567.html
[TdS] Stream to GGC Stream  http://www.ggc-stream.com/server/85792


OTHER GOOD SERVERS ARE:
If your after a Infantry  Only server would strongly recommend the  TEA INF ONLY server, great bunch of guys
http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/ … 240:16567/
http://clan-tea.com/   

Also another great place dedicated to Wake Island is the  =TFC= The Friendly Clan server
http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/ … 199:16567/
http://thefriendlyclan.forumotion.com/
Adams_BJ
Warman is a hermaphrodite.
+2,027|4971|Little Bentcock
I might reinstall and come play!
tazz.
oz.
+1,310|4523|Sydney | ♥

d4rkph03n1x wrote:

I AM one of the best players in Australia
Too bad you're not Korean. All the bitches and fan clubs would be all up in your business.
everything i write is a ramble and should not be taken seriously.... seriously.
Adams_BJ
Warman is a hermaphrodite.
+2,027|4971|Little Bentcock
and on your dick.
Sup3r_Dr4gon
Boat sig is not there anymore
+214|4675|Australia
I love the SF nights TDS put on. Hope they do another one soon.
ScudRocket
Post limited. Contact Admin to Be Promoted.
+0|2582

Sup3r_Dr4gon wrote:

I love the SF nights TDS put on. Hope they do another one soon.
Hi Sup3r_Dr4gon,

Awesome nights. 

I believe [TdS] negative_energy, is in the process of organizing another mammoth SF night.  I think he is working on a banner as we speak.

Im sure he will post on there forums & hear soon.

Your the Special Forces King, you should help out by suggested some good maps & map sizes, head to there website http://www.tdsclan.org/
=6thAD=KJ43
Member
+7|4538|Bay Area, CA

Sup3r_Dr4gon wrote:

I love the SF nights TDS put on. Hope they do another one soon.
Man does that make me jealous. An SF night and it sounds like the server is populated? I wish we had something like that in the US. We only have a few servers in the US with good population and I mostly play on NUNYA off and on now. As long as you follow the rules its good and there are some good peeps to hang with.

I'd play a LOT more regularly though if there was a consistent place to play SF maps though. Props to anyone putting in the time to keep it alive.

Last edited by =6thAD=KJ43 (2012-09-28 09:22:28)

hotshoter4
Post limited. Contact Admin to Be Promoted.
+0|2471
I have to agree that TdS do ban player's for no reason. just go to there web site and have a look at how many players have been banned for no reason
all it says is banning for other..........other what...... they haven't cheated in anyway..............just banned because TDS don't like the player or are to good for them.........get off your high horse TDS........their are better servers than yours like TFC an American server where the ping is low for aussie players and are friends with everyone....... TFC are the friendly clan unlike TDS. Zoobieman says he is a fair admin. I think he is a joke.

Last edited by hotshoter4 (2013-01-12 21:14:23)

ScudRocket
Post limited. Contact Admin to Be Promoted.
+0|2582

hotshoter4 wrote:

I have to agree that TdS do ban player's for no reason. just go to there web site and have a look at how many players have been banned for no reason
all it says is banning for other..........other what...... they haven't cheated in anyway..............just banned because TDS don't like the player or are to good for them.........get off your high horse TDS........their are better servers than yours like TFC an American server where the ping is low for aussie players and are friends with everyone....... TFC are the friendly clan unlike TDS. Zoobieman says he is a fair admin. I think he is a joke.
This is not the TDS Website, they dont even know of this thread.

The TFC wake Island server is great and really good guys. TFC members wouldn't bag another clan.

TDS are far from perfect.  they run a great server for there clan and the public

They don't ban for nothing.

Just dont be a tard play by the server rules and all is good.
unnamednewbie13
Moderator
+1,748|5120|USA

I think I remember being banned from a TDS server for "hacking."
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|3527|Sydney
They have STDs
hotshoter4
Post limited. Contact Admin to Be Promoted.
+0|2471

ScudRocket wrote:

hotshoter4 wrote:

I have to agree that TdS do ban player's for no reason. just go to there web site and have a look at how many players have been banned for no reason
all it says is banning for other..........other what...... they haven't cheated in anyway..............just banned because TDS don't like the player or are to good for them.........get off your high horse TDS........their are better servers than yours like TFC an American server where the ping is low for aussie players and are friends with everyone....... TFC are the friendly clan unlike TDS. Zoobieman says he is a fair admin. I think he is a joke.
This is not the TDS Website, they dont even know of this thread.

The TFC wake Island server is great and really good guys. TFC members wouldn't bag another clan.

TDS are far from perfect.  they run a great server for there clan and the public

They don't ban for nothing.

Just dont be a tard play by the server rules and all is good.
ScudRocket the only tard is you man cause obvioulsy you don't know. Have a look on their website and see how many players have been banned for the reason of "other".....What the hell is "other" it is not even a reason. We have played by the rules. Just goes to show how much you know and obviously to make a remark like that without knowing shows how far from perfect you are...........TDS just can't stand when players are better than them. Maybe you should invite them to come and have a look at these forums.
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,430|4313|London, England

why do people get mad when they get banned from a server. its not even your server why are you mad.

Its like if your neighbor lets you swim in his pool and then decides he doesnt want you to swim in his pool anymore so you throw a fit
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
unnamednewbie13
Moderator
+1,748|5120|USA

I think it's funny, if irritating when it happens while you're on a roll. Not very good publicity, though.
ScudRocket
Post limited. Contact Admin to Be Promoted.
+0|2582

hotshoter4 wrote:

ScudRocket the only tard is you man cause obvioulsy you don't know. Have a look on their website and see how many players have been banned for the reason of "other".....What the hell is "other" it is not even a reason. We have played by the rules. Just goes to show how much you know and obviously to make a remark like that without knowing shows how far from perfect you are...........TDS just can't stand when players are better than them. Maybe you should invite them to come and have a look at these forums.
I get on Team-speak with the TDS clan & there forums regulary,  i know alot more than you think, you still continue to buy new CD's and play on there server under a new alias. 

I myself have been banned from TDS and I have been ridiculed and called a hacker by clan members publicly, I didnt cry or bad mouth there clan, I appealed it and it was rejected, so i played elsewhere. 

TDS reviewed there bans 12 months ago and lifted all but GGC & PBBANS hacker and the TDS Haters.    My ban was lifted.

Things have change there in the last 12 months, there are friendly and all the public are treated like guests.

+AS+ pirrelloman , TDS have a few different categories of bans,  Hacking, Language, Admin Abuse, Disruptive play & Other etc

Is this the latest "other" ban that has upset you ?   

BF2 -  Dr H3artb3at BANNED for Other
« on: January 10, 2013, 08:38:43 PM »
Dr H3artb3at BANNED for ALIAS TO +AS+ hotshoter4

They have a description in the ban threads,  explaining each ban in more detail.  SEE: Dr H3artb3at BANNED for ALIAS TO +AS+ hotshoter4

PS: Hotshooter i wouldn't  inform TDS of this thread, all that would do is give a few of the old TDS members even more enjoyment seeing your still moaning about getting banned.   i knew you where playing under Dr H3artb3at since christmas time, i didn't tell TDS, your a good bloke to play with with a few tard tendency's.     see ya on TEA some time soon.
unnamednewbie13
Moderator
+1,748|5120|USA

I guess even admin kiddies grow up.
piglett
Post limited. Contact Admin to Be Promoted.
+0|2468
Yo, how does one get an unban from tds server? I got banned like December time from swearing twice on the server. For some reason im still banned.. Any chance i could please get an unban? i promise i wont swear again! p.s my BF2 name is SpoonNscooP.
Cheers
Cheez
Herman is a warmaphrodite
+1,027|4787|King Of The Islands

Banned, for swearing, on an Australian server?

What the fucking fuck is with these fucking admin fucks.

Fuck.
My state was founded by Batman. Your opinion is invalid.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,760|4501|what

https://i.imgur.com/JNJOb.gif
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png

"coz you a far cry from acclaim nigga ubisoft"
unnamednewbie13
Moderator
+1,748|5120|USA

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

I guess even admin kiddies grow up.

Cheez wrote:

Banned, for swearing, on an Australian server?

What the fucking fuck is with these fucking admin fucks.

Fuck.
*yawn*
or not
Collateralis
Beep bep.
+85|4719|Stealth on Grand Bazaar
Well, I've come back to BF2 after becoming so fucking tired of the lack of skill needed to play BF3. Sadly in the EU I haven't found any decent servers to play on. The only populated ones are Strike, which is frankly dull as hell, especially as all are 64 man.

I'd love to see a BF2 resurgence but I just don't think there are enough people willing to come back to it now after so many years away. I haven't played in 4 and I still managed to get kicked 4 times in my first day back! The server list has been reduced, but the butthurt admins haven't!
Camm
Feeding the Cats.
+754|3316|Dundee, Scotland.

Collateralis wrote:

Well, I've come back to BF2 after becoming so fucking tired of the lack of skill needed to play BF3. Sadly in the EU I haven't found any decent servers to play on. The only populated ones are Strike, which is frankly dull as hell, especially as all are 64 man.

I'd love to see a BF2 resurgence but I just don't think there are enough people willing to come back to it now after so many years away. I haven't played in 4 and I still managed to get kicked 4 times in my first day back! The server list has been reduced, but the butthurt admins haven't!
I was considering firing it up for a while.

Last edited by Camm (2013-01-20 16:53:56)

for a fatty you're a serious intellectual lightweight.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2019 Jeff Minard