Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5171|Sydney
But seriously...

Modern Australian cuisine involves the mixing of completely different ethnic traditions. Potent Asian flavors such as lemon grass, coriander, chili, and cardamom can be blended into many European dishes. Similarly, a modern Asian cuisine has emerged as Asian chefs substitute traditional ingredients with unusual local ones such as barramundi in a Thai green curry. Better still, try the tandoori marinated buffalo fillet with curried spinach, beetroot relish, a roasted pear and saffron polenta, a blend of Indian and European style and ingredients.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5351|London, England
Buffalo is American you thieves!
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Jaekus
+957|5171|Sydney
I had a buffalo burger my first night in Vegas, medium rare. It was absolutely delicious.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo

I don't like it. It's too dry.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Jaekus
+957|5171|Sydney
These are available at most supermarkets. Very lean at 1.6% fat.

https://www.macromeats-gourmetgame.com.au/site/DefaultSite/filesystem/images/new%20BT%20banga.jpg
Jaekus
+957|5171|Sydney
The buffalo I had was juicy and tender. It was a build your own burger place between the Luxor and Mandalay Bay.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
There's a hipster burger place three blocks from my apt, they offer

ORGANIC BEEF, ORGANIC TURKEY, VEGGIE BURGER (dairy and nut free) ORGANIC PORTABELLA MUSHROOM, FREE-RANGE PANKO CHICKEN, FREE-RANGE GRILLED CHICKEN OR FREE-RANGE CAJUN CHICKEN
LAMB, WILD BOAR, ELK, ORGANIC BISON, OSTRICH    (from their online menu )

Anyway, I like the Elk.
-Frederick Bastiat
Jaekus
+957|5171|Sydney
Oooh, I'd have to try elk one day. Also tried Bison in LA and I liked that too.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
I hate the restaurant but this is yum:

5 JALAPENO EXPRESS 10.25
pepperjack, romaine lettuce, tomato, raw red onion,
jalapeno relish, horseradish mayo and chipotle ketchup
(recommended with elk)
-Frederick Bastiat
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Jaekus wrote:

Oooh, I'd have to try elk one day. Also tried Bison in LA and I liked that too.
bison is buffalo
-Frederick Bastiat
Jaekus
+957|5171|Sydney
Oh...
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
In America anyway... we don't eat water buffalo afaik
-Frederick Bastiat
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4247

UnkleRukus wrote:

DrunkFace wrote:

You don't care about bacon, cause in America it's just pig fat... and always overcooked. I wouldn't care about that shit either.
What kind of foods are native to Australia? Surely the food is no better than English cuisine.
the uk has a far better culinary culture and haute-cuisine than america. what are you talking about? the UK since the 1980's has been well known for posh nosh (even if half of it does imitate stuff from the continent). we practically invented the concept of the celebrity chef, to boot. american 'cuisine' is what... non existent? hamburgers and fries?

the stereotype of britain having boring food is about as old as the stereotype of british navy sailors having bad teeth. i'm pretty sure the boring food thing stems from post-ww2 rationing. it's 2012.

speaking of, i had a gourmet buffalo burger with tunisian harissa sauce the other day. amazing.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
You boil beef.
-Frederick Bastiat
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6493|so randum
you dudes eat cow bollocks

so your move
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
I've never actually seen Rocky Mountain Oysters
-Frederick Bastiat
Cisse
+63|4362
Lol yanks r fat 2 many burgers haha
pooppooppooppoophttps://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n223/Samtheman53/Sigs/6z8doqc.gif
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6493|so randum
ok

well america; home of cheese in a can, and tinned sandwiches
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6305

FatherTed wrote:

you dudes eat cow bollocks

so your move
But Teds, cows are female
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

FatherTed wrote:

ok

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/_hxyP1enPQ5w/S9vGjQZCCLI/AAAAAAAAATY/9HacylI7PWM/s1600/easy-cheese.jpg

Yum (kidding). Dunno what a tinned sandwich is though.
-Frederick Bastiat
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6674|Disaster Free Zone

FatherTed wrote:

ok

https://www.todayifoundout.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/spam5.jpg

*cough*
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6706|Purplicious Wisconsin

aynrandroolz wrote:

UnkleRukus wrote:

DrunkFace wrote:

You don't care about bacon, cause in America it's just pig fat... and always overcooked. I wouldn't care about that shit either.
What kind of foods are native to Australia? Surely the food is no better than English cuisine.
the uk has a far better culinary culture and haute-cuisine than america. what are you talking about? the UK since the 1980's has been well known for posh nosh (even if half of it does imitate stuff from the continent). we practically invented the concept of the celebrity chef, to boot. american 'cuisine' is what... non existent? hamburgers and fries?

the stereotype of britain having boring food is about as old as the stereotype of british navy sailors having bad teeth. i'm pretty sure the boring food thing stems from post-ww2 rationing. it's 2012.

speaking of, i had a gourmet buffalo burger with tunisian harissa sauce the other day. amazing.
Enjoy your Spotted Dick
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6685
No matter how great you Brits think you have it, you'll never have the same amazing access we have to Mexican food, a culinary tradition many thousands of years old, equal in richness to those of Asia.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6490

aynrandroolz wrote:

the uk has a far better culinary culture and haute-cuisine than america.
heh
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6674|Disaster Free Zone

War Man wrote:

aynrandroolz wrote:

UnkleRukus wrote:

Enjoy your Spotted Dick
This your only interaction with English food?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard