Announcement

Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/nf43FxS
Discuss.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,623|4502|eXtreme to the maX
Why do black parents still have black kids?
You'd think they'd learn a lesson and want their kid to get ahead.
I guess thats the reason black fathers don't stick around, I wouldn't if my kid were black.
Epstein didn't kill himself
uziq
Member
+174|1848
dilbert i think you just have a basic biological envy of any adult male who successfully finds a mate and has children. the black man's invitation to concupiscence and sheer fecundity intimidates you, a white pasty ginger man without any progeny or issue.

i just KNOW you have a terabyte hard-drive hidden somewhere under a seat in that dusty subaru, out of sight of your parents, filled with BBC cuck porn

Last edited by uziq (2019-01-19 04:15:59)

SuperJail Warden
Member
+199|2115

Dilbert_X wrote:

Why do black parents still have black kids?
You'd think they'd learn a lesson and want their kid to get ahead.
I guess thats the reason black fathers don't stick around, I wouldn't if my kid were black.
There is this mulatto secretary who visits my classroom from time to time. She is crushing on me. The thing is her hair is like this but a blondish and less thick.

https://easyday.snydle.com/files/2013/06/Black-Mens-Hairstyles.jpg

What a turn off. I can't be with anyone with worse hair than me. I don't know why anyone would want a daughter with African hair.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,623|4502|eXtreme to the maX
We called the one black kid at school 'Fuzz-Wig', and took turns to touch it.
It was like a springy scouring pad.

I suppose that would be called a micro-aggression these days.

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2019-01-19 18:31:00)

Epstein didn't kill himself
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,623|4502|eXtreme to the maX

uziq wrote:

dilbert i think you just have a basic biological envy of any adult male who successfully finds a mate and has children. the black man's invitation to concupiscence and sheer fecundity intimidates you, a white pasty ginger man without any progeny or issue.

i just KNOW you have a terabyte hard-drive hidden somewhere under a seat in that dusty subaru, out of sight of your parents, filled with BBC cuck porn
My car sits outside, a hard drive would turn to shit in 50-60C pretty fast.
Epstein didn't kill himself
SuperJail Warden
Member
+199|2115

SuperJail Warden wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

Why do black parents still have black kids?
You'd think they'd learn a lesson and want their kid to get ahead.
I guess thats the reason black fathers don't stick around, I wouldn't if my kid were black.
There is this mulatto secretary who visits my classroom from time to time. She is crushing on me. The thing is her hair is like this but a blondish and less thick.

TODO: FIX GAL IMAGES

What a turn off. I can't be with anyone with worse hair than me. I don't know why anyone would want a daughter with African hair.
This girl is annoying. She keeps coming to my classroom and eating her lunch with me. I just want to get work done but have to entertain her because her mom is the damn dean of students and her family is close with my supervisor. So I have to sit there and be nice while she comes onto me.

This is exhausting. I can't imagine how hard dealing with this pushy bullshit is for women.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,793|5028|949

you should show her your comments here.  Easy fix. 

Or just sum it up with "I don't know why anyone would want a daughter with African hair".
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,623|4502|eXtreme to the maX
You should try to let her down gently.

Don't tell her her DNA is defective and you have no wish to spawn with her.

Try telling her you like hanging out with her but she puts you off your food so you'd rather not spend time with her while eating.

If that fails you can move on to advising she is at a reproductive dead end, even if she had children they would probably be unviable for various reasons.
Epstein didn't kill himself
SuperJail Warden
Member
+199|2115
Anyway some dude walked into a Florida bank and offed 5 strangers. It bothers me that people who support lax gun laws will just handwave those deaths as part of the price of freedom. Like those were someone's kids that got killed because some guy felt bad about himself and had access to a gun.
unnamednewbie13
Moderator
+1,751|5168|USA

Not strictly relevant, but he even has a supervillain name that would fit right into a Bond film or Marvel comic. "Zephen Xaver."

“I never understood where it started,” Gerlach said. “For some reason [he] always hated people and wanted everyone to die. He got kicked out of school for having a dream that he killed everybody in his class.”
Not the most glowing review.
coke
Aye up duck!
+436|5105|England. Stoke
TBF that's better than Macbeth and dilbert.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,623|4502|eXtreme to the maX

coke wrote:

TBF that's better than Macbeth and dilbert.
My cat is looking for a super-villain name to impress the neighbourhood cats.

I'm equally divided between "Bobo the Terrible" and "The Furball Menace"
Epstein didn't kill himself
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,623|4502|eXtreme to the maX

SuperJail Warden wrote:

Anyway some dude walked into a Florida bank and offed 5 strangers. It bothers me that people who support lax gun laws will just handwave those deaths as part of the price of freedom. Like those were someone's kids that got killed because some guy felt bad about himself and had access to a gun.
Car accidents are the price of owning cars.

https://cbsnews2.cbsistatic.com/hub/i/r/2017/08/12/19e8432d-10db-4778-a306-634fdadefa40/thumbnail/1200x630/a4f827aaaba2022bc7956d48f9955f16/ap-17224684369015.jpg

What I'd like to know is how it is that people - which is to say right-handed white men of  around average height - get the idea in their head that the solution to their problems - usually being a 'misunderstood outsider' (ie asshole) - and a means to being a big man and gain respect, is to get angry, ignore all the rules and laws and kill people they deem to deserve it with a hand-gun.

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51PTFy3WWjL.jpg

https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--a4Akb55Z--/c_scale,f_auto,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800/hftfcvh3ovhrrj0o9k0m.jpg

https://consequenceofsound.files.wordpress.com/2018/09/die-hard-6-john-mcclane-machine-gun-bruce-willis.png?w=1614

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/99/6e/d2/996ed20a43223df6c3a998fac20d1db6.jpg

https://consequenceofsound.files.wordpress.com/2017/11/364434-24-tv-show.jpg?quality=80

Its a complete mystery, I guess we'll never know.

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2019-01-25 03:44:09)

Epstein didn't kill himself
SuperJail Warden
Member
+199|2115
I already said white people or I guess American white people are obsessed with violence. As much as the American right wing likes to "tell it like it is" they get really offended if you tell them their violent T.V. shows, video games,  and movies have a part in teens shooting teens at schools.
unnamednewbie13
Moderator
+1,751|5168|USA

I get Death Wish 3 but to be fair the rest of these are lawman roles.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,623|4502|eXtreme to the maX
Except they break all the rules of being a lawman to blow away perps extra-judicially, and who doesn't have a lawman fantasy? Most gun owners do.
Epstein didn't kill himself
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,623|4502|eXtreme to the maX

SuperJail Warden wrote:

I already said white people or I guess American white people are obsessed with violence. As much as the American right wing likes to "tell it like it is" they get really offended if you tell them their violent T.V. shows, video games,  and movies have a part in teens shooting teens at schools.
I think its paranoia and fear of violence which drives a pre-emptive violent response.
There's an arms race on the roads, largely created in America, everyone wants a more colossal truck to stay ahead of everyone else with a colossal truck.
If everyone drove small sedans the overall injury rate would be a lot lower.
Epstein didn't kill himself
unnamednewbie13
Moderator
+1,751|5168|USA

Dilbert_X wrote:

Except they break all the rules of being a lawman to blow away perps extra-judicially, and who doesn't have a lawman fantasy? Most gun owners do.
I dunno, Die Hard was fair. He didn't really want to be there. You'd think people with lawman fantasies would aim to become lawmen or at the very least strive to maintain an upstanding image. And not shoot up banks. Seems like a strange list to roll with for that argument.
SuperJail Warden
Member
+199|2115
My district plans to hire at least 5 more armed security guards. That's hundreds of thousands of dollars to be spent on people to stand around all day that could have been spent on more teachers, aides, and supplies.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,623|4502|eXtreme to the maX

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

You'd think people with lawman fantasies would aim to become lawmen or at the very least strive to maintain an upstanding image. And not shoot up banks.
Thats the thing, often they're failed lawmen, or just arseholes who want the respect and to be able to order people around without doing the hard work of becoming a lawman.
Die Hard was fair. He didn't really want to be there.
The reluctant hero (who just happens to be armed to the teeth/a former karate expert) thing is a recurrent trope.

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2019-01-28 04:14:10)

Epstein didn't kill himself
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,623|4502|eXtreme to the maX

SuperJail Warden wrote:

My district plans to hire at least 5 more armed security guards. That's hundreds of thousands of dollars to be spent on people to stand around all day that could have been spent on more teachers, aides, and supplies.
But think of the freedom.
Epstein didn't kill himself
unnamednewbie13
Moderator
+1,751|5168|USA

Dilbert_X wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

You'd think people with lawman fantasies would aim to become lawmen or at the very least strive to maintain an upstanding image. And not shoot up banks.
Thats the thing, often they're failed lawmen, or just arseholes who want the respect and to be able to order people around without doing the hard work of becoming a lawman.
Die Hard was fair. He didn't really want to be there.
The reluctant hero (who just happens to be armed to the teeth/a former karate expert) thing is a recurrent trope.
Didn't McClane lift most of his weapons off the bad guys in that movie? If you were going for absurd on purpose, you could have put Naked Gun or Super Troopers in there.

e: It's also weird to me that you use the deadly car analogy in seeming mockery of actual gun control, yet follow up by condemning violence in media. Am I looking at this too straight on? Am I missing something.
SuperJail Warden
Member
+199|2115

Dilbert_X wrote:

SuperJail Warden wrote:

My district plans to hire at least 5 more armed security guards. That's hundreds of thousands of dollars to be spent on people to stand around all day that could have been spent on more teachers, aides, and supplies.
But think of the freedom.
The freedom to stockpile weapons is far more important than hundreds of millions of dollars in education spending actually reaching classrooms.

I read a magazine that said about a quarter of a trillion dollars is lost due to gun violence in America every year. Freedom is expensive.
SuperJail Warden
Member
+199|2115
But seriously gun culture is odious.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,623|4502|eXtreme to the maX

SuperJail Warden wrote:

But seriously gun culture is odious.
Only America really has a 'gun culture'. Maybe its American culture thats odious.
Epstein didn't kill himself

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2019 Jeff Minard