Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5595

It is too bad he lived and the brother died. It would be fascinating to find the reason this seemingly well adjusted person decided to go full blown terrorist. He had a white American wife and child. Won the a state boxing championship. Hoped to get on the Olympic team. And seemed to not have to worry about much. The teen just went along.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4263

Macbeth wrote:

It is too bad he lived and the brother died. It would be fascinating to find the reason this seemingly well adjusted person decided to go full blown terrorist. He had a white American wife and child. Won the a state boxing championship. Hoped to get on the Olympic team. And seemed to not have to worry about much. The teen just went along.
actually his wife was a white american that converted to islam. nothing about his domestic or personal life suggests "homegrown apple pie american citizen going rogue". a domestic terrorist, technically, yes, because he wasn't exactly trained in some pakistani mountain camp... but he was far from 'integrated'. most of his comments talk about "not understanding american people", "not having a single american friend", and bemoaning the american culture's permissiveness, violence, sex, drink/drug consumption etc.

plus his actual personal background being the historical backdrop of the chechnyan conflict - which has turned nastily islamic in tone and colour over the last few years. it all adds up. hardly some surprise 'a flip switched' scenario.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5595

He could have at least have targeted Russian Americans.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6668|BC, Canada
Why would he do that?
Would it be more acceptable to you?
What part of him "not understanding american people", or "not having a single american friend" means russian americans?

Last edited by -Whiteroom- (2013-04-20 14:53:29)

Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4263

Macbeth wrote:

chechnyans hate the west as much as they hate russia.

they see both systems as only dispossessing and undermining chechnyan solidarity/self-determination. both points are kind of valid.

do you not know anything?

Last edited by Uzique The Lesser (2013-04-20 15:30:06)

AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6162|what

Macbeth wrote:

"Remember, no Russians."
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5595

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

chechnyans hate the west as much as they hate russia.

they see both systems as only dispossessing and undermining chechnyan solidarity/self-determination. both points are kind of valid.

do you not know anything?
No they don't hate us as much the Russians. Not everyone looks at this from some academic geopolitical perspective. The common Chechen doesn't hate us across the world as much ad they hate the people telling them what to do.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4263
there is a very strong anti-western sentiment in chechnya. where are you getting your perspective from? almost everything i have read or seen about chechnya portrays it as a place that doesn't want shit to do with the west or russia. it has also been a hotbed of islamic revolutionary activity since putin stepped up his backyard stomping habits.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5595

A strong sentiment sure why not. But they don't give nearly as much crap about us as they do Russia. You are projecting some first world political analysis on people who are still subjugated by another country. Somehow you want this to be about America being bad but this just isn't.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6668|BC, Canada
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5595

Oh okay they hate us as much as the people who kill their children and brothers. It is obviously Americas fault too.

Last edited by Macbeth (2013-04-20 17:29:38)

-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6668|BC, Canada
In america for more than a decade, doesn't understand american people, no american friends, must kill russians.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5595

It was a joke you dunce
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6668|BC, Canada
If so, it wasn't funny.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5595

Neither are any of your post
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4263

Macbeth wrote:

A strong sentiment sure why not. But they don't give nearly as much crap about us as they do Russia. You are projecting some first world political analysis on people who are still subjugated by another country. Somehow you want this to be about America being bad but this just isn't.
what in the holy name of fuck are you talking about.

all i countered was your bs "projection" about this being an 'american citizen turned bad'. you had a morbid interest with "what made him snap", or like he turned or something, as if there was a catalyst or 'event' that you'd like to hear about. all i said was that his background has plenty of anti-west sentiment as it is, and that your portrayal of him as a 'regular american joe' (with the spurious facts about his marriage and boxing career) are complete willing fantasies on your part.

so don't come at me saying i am "projecting that america is being bad". the fuck does that even mean? where have i made this an anti-american thing, once?

stop smoking weed and taking acid and use your fucking brain for once in your mediocre life
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5595

I liked you more when you were fried on drugs yourself.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4263
such a good counter to my point. when i was fried on drugs at least i didn't regress to some dumb-shit status. you are the least intelligent poster on these forums nowdays. and roc is here. the deceptive thing about you is that you have a little bit more education than roc, but you are still capable of reading into- and saying the dumbest fucking things. i haven't ONCE made an "anti-america" point. the entire gist of my post was that your presentation of him as an "american turned bad" is completely problematic from the start.  he was chechnyan. they are anti-west as well as anti-russia. this guy was never an 'integrated' american dude. you tried to portray him that way, with a crucial 'turn' or 'event', just because you heard he had a wife and was a boxer. totally spurious. you are really skidding along in the bottom gear of intellect, here.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5595

Holy hell shut up already no one cares.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4263
lol that's a jay level capitulation. make a dumb-shit point and then end up saying "oh well who cares".

go read my post again, comb it over, show me where i'm being 'anti-america' in my exposition.

i'll ignore your posts from now on. make sure you PM me before you finally hang yourself, so i can give you my blessings.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5595

If I ever need rehabilitation services I will drop you a line too.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6668|BC, Canada
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6506

Macbeth wrote:

I liked you more when you were fried on drugs yourself.
wow

macbeth approves of people when they're impaired. √
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6784|Moscow, Russia

Macbeth wrote:

No they don't hate us as much the Russians. Not everyone looks at this from some academic geopolitical perspective. The common Chechen doesn't hate us across the world as much ad they hate the people telling them what to do.
how many common chechens have you met?
if you open your mind too much your brain will fall out.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6699|Tampa Bay Florida
Hopefully this will bring Russia and the US closer together when dealing with radical islamists.  Misery loves company I guess.

Ya I know what they did to Chechnya and Grozny in the 90's.  That sucks.  But it seems the entire western world is dealing with the same problems.  Afghanistan, and now this...

Apparently, the [US] special forces needed a result at any price to calm society. Any attempt to make a link between Chechnya and the Tsarnaevs, if they are guilty, is in vain. They grew up in the US, their views and beliefs were formed there.
Again, this asshole is asking for a cruise missile

Last edited by Spearhead (2013-04-20 22:29:27)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard