Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6105|eXtreme to the maX
Found the full version of a film clip I've been looking for forever.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6708|England. Stoke

Dilbert_X wrote:

Found the full version of a film clip I've been looking for forever.
Am I right in assuming it's to help you fulfill some sort of perversion?
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6692
Going to Japan tomorrow.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5473|Ventura, California
Thanks to my new construction job I have a ton of leftover lumber that's too short for us to build anything with. Most of the pieces of wood were 2x4, 2x6, and 2x8s which were about 20 inches long. I loaded the back of my truck with at least 50 pieces of really good wood, called up some good friends, bought ingredients to make smores, and headed to the beach tonight to have a bonfire. It was great, we had a wonderful time, and I still have enough wood for at least 2 more big fires.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6290|Washington St.
you're living the life, shifty
Brasso
+1,549|6629

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Thanks to my new construction job I have a ton of leftover lumber that's too short for us to build anything with. Most of the pieces of wood were 2x4, 2x6, and 2x8s which were about 20 inches long. I loaded the back of my truck with at least 50 pieces of really good wood, called up some good friends, bought ingredients to make smores, and headed to the beach tonight to have a bonfire. It was great, we had a wonderful time, and I still have enough wood for at least 2 more big fires.
that's a waste of usable wood. why don't you just use firewood or something
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6736|Oxferd Ohire
cause he'll be joining the yacht club soon
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty

Brasso wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

that's a waste of usable wood. why don't you just use firewood or something
Firewood? I live in Southern California you don't just find heaps of good wood to throw in a fire lying around like I did in Switzerland or camping in Northern California. It's very urban. That wood wasn't usable for any of the projects we would have as the shortest dimensions we'd have to cut range from 25 to 30 inches. Most of our cuts are for planks 40+ inches long up to 190 inches.

Anyway we had a blast and I've got plenty left over for some more bonfires.

edit: In other good things that have happened, I had the most amazing blowjob ever today. Holy shit. That may have been TMI but I just felt like saying it.

Last edited by -Sh1fty- (2013-10-13 23:33:32)

globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6323|Graz, Austria

-Sh1fty- wrote:

edit: In other good things that have happened, I had the most amazing blowjob ever today. Holy shit. That may have been TMI but I just felt like saying it.
You've been away from BF2s for too long apparently.

That's on the daily agenda.
Ask Adams_BJ.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6622|Little Bentcock
You have to buy me a drink first. I don't just throw em out for free. Unless you're burnzz. Or sonder.
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6323|Graz, Austria

Adams_BJ wrote:

You have to buy me a drink first. I don't just throw em out for free. Unless you're burnzz. Or sonder.
Or 5 other people in a camping tent.
Adams_BJ
Darn you cybargs
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6716|Riva, MD
Starting to realize there's another confident person inside my head who would probably know exactly what women want me to do to them if I didn't masturbate him away all the time.
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|5542|Toronto

_j5689_ wrote:

Starting to realize there's another confident person inside my head who would probably know exactly what women want me to do to them if I didn't masturbate him away all the time.
Almost poetic. Well done.
The shape of an eye in front of the ocean, digging for stones and throwing them against its window pane. Take it down dreamer, take it down deep. - Other Families
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6716|Riva, MD
Does anybody know what I'm talking about or is it just more natural to other people?
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|5542|Toronto
You mean basic sexual instinct, or libido. So yes, some people have a high libido and will seek sex more actively and be a 'better partner'. Not jerking it for a week or so will help, or end in blue balls. Either way, it's worth a shot.
The shape of an eye in front of the ocean, digging for stones and throwing them against its window pane. Take it down dreamer, take it down deep. - Other Families
Adams_BJ
Just assume every girl wants a dicking. What could go wrong?
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6684|United States of America

Adams_BJ wrote:

Just assume every girl wants a dicking. What could go wrong?
Yeah, _j5689_, they all want it, even if they tell you otherwise.

*waits for sirens*
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
Remember no means yes.
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6716|Riva, MD

Pochsy wrote:

You mean basic sexual instinct, or libido. So yes, some people have a high libido and will seek sex more actively and be a 'better partner'. Not jerking it for a week or so will help, or end in blue balls. Either way, it's worth a shot.
I mean sexual instinct.  A lot of the time it's just really weak and I can't use it.  But there's this girl at work that I just wanna go crazy with.  Too bad she's married
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6290|Washington St.
You mean to say you're horny? Is that what you're saying?

Yeah, that tends to happen.
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6323|Graz, Austria
Every day.
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6716|Riva, MD
I know what that is.  I'm saying getting the urge to actually follow through with a girl instead of just wondering what the hell to do with her when you're at a party when she's all over you and you just overthink it to death and do nothing
Adams_BJ
Stick her in the vaj mate.
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6323|Graz, Austria

_j5689_ wrote:

I know what that is.  I'm saying getting the urge to actually follow through with a girl instead of just wondering what the hell to do with her when you're at a party when she's all over you and you just overthink it to death and do nothing
Yeah, that's all directly connected to the sexual urge.

But it's not only about the nookie, it's about spreading your DNA and increasing the chances for that.
Basically, your DNA can only spread once you've mated, bred your offspring and brought them up to their sexual maturity.

Polygamy, raping of women and killing your competitors' offspring have pretty much ceased in most societies.

Forget the idea of "free will".
Your completely controlled by hormones, urges and instincts.
And you can pretty much deduct EVERYTHING in this world down to the basic "survive as long as possible to make sure your DNA can spread".

In conclusion, don't think too much, go with the flow of your hormones.

Also, to quote someone famous, "stick her in the vaj mate".

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard