bennisboy wrote:

On topic. I got a pay rise today
I also got a pay raise, 4%.
I got 12%
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5365|London, England
It's Friday, it's payday, it's Harvey day, and I'm going to the game
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5185|Sydney
I'm massively hungover. Last night was good.
Steve-0
Karma limited. Contact Admin to Be Promoted.
+214|3967|SL,UT

what a coincidence!
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6779|PNW

Cat caught a rat in the middle of the night. Thankfully the pet door was closed so all she could do is meow mournfully on the porch while I drowned it out with a fan. No innards on my carpet today.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4261
gee what a fantastic pet.
Laika
+75|5951
i had to fart and then i did
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6721|Purplicious Wisconsin

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

That's what outdoor cats do, thankfully I have an indoor cat that believes a stuffed mouse or duck is a gift.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6779|PNW

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

Yes, I agree. And like any other pet, they have their ups and downs. Beings I've had dogs bring in dead things, I can't rightfully single out cats as the only animals who do this. The upside is that there is now one less wild rat to deal with.

War Man wrote:

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

That's what outdoor cats do, thankfully I have an indoor cat that believes a stuffed mouse or duck is a gift.
Mine are both indoor/outdoor. However, they can no longer come and go at will. Strays and neighbor cats have discovered the pet door, so I closed it off.

She'll got batshit crazy if you toss her a rabbit fur mouse and spaz out with it for ten minutes before falling over exhausted. Getting old, that one. Opened a can of tuna this afternoon at any rate. All remaining discomfiture at having had her rat knocked out of her mouth by 64 oz of water slamming into her face as she tried to bring it in to "share" melted away.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6113|eXtreme to the maX

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Cat caught a rat in the middle of the night. Thankfully the pet door was closed so all she could do is meow mournfully on the porch while I drowned it out with a fan. No innards on my carpet today.
My previous cat used to regularly bring live and dead stuff into the house, sometimes he used to just push them through the cat-flap and go and find something else to kill, once he regurgitated an entire dismembered squirrel in the pantry.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Little BaBy JESUS
m8
+394|6156|'straya
My dog kills something, brings it down to the patio to show how cool she is and then takes it up the back and eats it. At least it doesn't get the house messy lol.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6113|eXtreme to the maX
Then there was the time the cat brought half a rabbit in, trailing blood and organs and intestines draped through the cat flap.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4261
i keep goldfish, they're much more civil
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6480|6 6 4 oh, I forget

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

How mean. Kitty just wanted to show you its trophy
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6297|Washington St.
student loans dropped below $12k! I think a celebratory dinner of chicken ramen is in order. To wash it down how about a nice water, I hear the 2013 Tap is a nice pairing
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4261

pirana6 wrote:

student loans dropped below $12k! I think a celebratory dinner of chicken ramen is in order. To wash it down how about a nice water, I hear the 2013 Tap is a nice pairing
where do you live? when i'm living in the countryside the tap water actually tastes better than 99% of bottled water. you're already dining like a king.
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6297|Washington St.
seattle. and yes our tap water is actually really good, especially compared to much of the much of the west coast (im looking at you LA and LV).
it rains here a couple times a year so that helps.
Steve-0
+214|3967|SL,UT

i climbed a volcano, and lived to tell about it

https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3715/9251006049_077ab6dcc8_b.jpg
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6331|Graz, Austria
Is this you Burnz?
I think I can tell by the impressive vista and the blue in the sky.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4261
i'm so glad we have Adobe, the world was shit looking before then.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6779|PNW

Just wait till he bans us from his flickr page.
Steve-0
+214|3967|SL,UT

the world looks like shit when your head is up your ass.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4261

Steve-0 wrote:

the world looks like shit when your head is up your ass.
looks great to me, non-HDR and everything
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6744|Oxferd Ohire
you got a 6d :d
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard