Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6765|Toronto | Canada

Thats awesome bugz! Some of the surrounding areas of Ottawa are great, I remember the Glebe specifically had some fantastic houses from when I lived there.  Is it just you living there? 4 bedroom sounds spacious for one person...
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6338

I've got one, possibly two tenants lined up. One is a girl I work with and her friend that she's been rooming with for the past ~5 years. Their lease at their current place is up in August and I take possession in July. I'll probably be able to get $550-600 each from them.

The fourth bedroom in the basement is perfect to rent out, but the window needs expanding so it is big enough to escape from in the event of a fire.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6685|BC, Canada
Bf2s canada party at bugz new place!
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6765|Toronto | Canada

its close to me you have a trek to go though
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6798|PNW

I avoided I-5 south on the way back from Marysville and got home at 7PM-ish rather than 10PM.
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6743|Riva, MD
Starting to realize that life isn't so bad anymore if you make an effort to stay away from people, things and subjects that piss you off and keep your mood down.  Feels like things might suddenly be coming together depending on how much I like this new job.  I've kept everybody that pisses me off at a distance without burning bridges and I just straight up haven't worried about girls at all since all the raging teenage hormones are receding and your value goes up anyway when you turn 21.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4280
oh and take drugs
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6743|Riva, MD
Funny enough, the new job doesn't drug test, I haven't heard of many places that don't anymore unless they're smaller businesses.  And my brother is gonna move back in within the next month though and he smokes all the time too

Last edited by _j5689_ (2013-04-24 15:44:27)

Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4280
i mean hard drugs

like heroin
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5612

Drop acid on the weekends. Every weekend.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6523

bugz wrote:

but the window needs expanding so it is big enough to escape from in the event of a fire.
or a raepist?
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6338

Silly burnzz, why would I rent out a room to a rapist
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6649|Little Bentcock
You have to let me in bugz. I will be the little spoon. You can be my jetpack.
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6338

Common in
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6523

bugz wrote:

Rent? I thought you would simply call it a guest, room for bf2s . . .
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6338

13urnzz wrote:

bugz wrote:

Rent? I thought you would simply call it a guest, room for bf2s . . .
I'll still need to expand the window in case baggs gets too out of hand
TSI
Cholera in the time of love
+247|6007|Toronto

bugz wrote:

In one of the west suburbs of Ottawa. I find out tonight or tomorrow whether I quality for the mortgage. I'm putting 20% down and I've got the highest credit rating my financial adviser has seen for someone my age so I've got my fingers crossed.
Nice! I'll have to finally come see you over the summer...
I like pie.
CC-Marley
+407|6855
Sold a human skeleton for a older lady friend for $2000.00. Her late husband was a cardiologist. My cut was half. woot!
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+687|6317|Washington St.

CC-Marley wrote:

Sold a human skeleton for a older lady friend for $2000.00. Her late husband was a cardiologist. My cut was half. woot!
I want to ask questions about that but my common sense it telling me to leave it alone.

OT: Guy agreed to give me his old Apple PowerMac 7500/100 for free cause he wasn't using it and his wife wanted it gone. Nostalgia ftw.
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6743|Riva, MD
Got my horizontal license now that I'm 21(they give you a vertical one if you're underage).  It's also a full driver's license now instead of a Provisionals so I don't get steeper penalties for moving violations anymore.
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6711|United States of America
$2,000 is pretty cheap for a skeleton, too, if it was in decent enough condition. I'd totally impulse buy that.
CC-Marley
+407|6855

pirana6 wrote:

CC-Marley wrote:

I want to ask questions about that but my common sense it telling me to leave it alone.

OT: Guy agreed to give me his old Apple PowerMac 7500/100 for free cause he wasn't using it and his wife wanted it gone. Nostalgia ftw.
It wasn't her husband lol. He bought it from India in the late 70's before the export ban. The Indian specimens are much more desirable over the newer Chinese imports.. I did a lot of research and basically you don't want to know how the got some of them. The company I sold it to should double their money. The skull alone is worth up to $2k because it has all its teeth. Most likely they'll sell it whole as is at retail for between $4k-5k.
https://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a278/CC-Marley/013_zpsd9a9270e.jpg
https://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a278/CC-Marley/007-1_zps5b4813bd.jpg
https://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a278/CC-Marley/010_zps7a7be6cc.jpg
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6711|United States of America
Looks like a dude skeleton. I swear we had that exact same support structure in our lab, though, which shows just how old it was.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6658|949

got a few golf lessons.  Played 18.  My handicap went up about 10 strokes.  It's a good thing though because I fixed some fundamental flaws.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4280
wow. a body dealer.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard