Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6747|Toronto | Canada

you handed in a 8000+ word assignment (assuming multiple others in the class) and less than 12 hours later you got a response? theres no way she actually read the entire thing
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5186|Sydney
It's all online based and I submitted the bulk yesterday morning and the follow up this morning. So it was over a 24 hour period. She did mark the assignment because there were a slight grammatical errors that Word did not pick up on. Plus I don't think classes have actually started yet; mine was external study.

Last edited by Jaekus (2013-02-04 21:16:06)

Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6724

Winston_Churchill wrote:

you handed in a 8000+ word assignment (assuming multiple others in the class) and less than 12 hours later you got a response? theres no way she actually read the entire thing
He's doing a summer course (Uni Courses in Aussieland don't start till end of feb/early march) which means there's probably 25 students in his class.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Jaekus
+957|5186|Sydney
It's an online course. There are no classes...
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6585|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!
I got a 4$ raise after less than a year for my company...I guess its not bad at all! Now i only need more hours and im set!
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6332|Graz, Austria

AussieReaper wrote:

coke wrote:

Winston_Churchill wrote:

absolutely killed the interview, now i need to make a solid 1-2 minute video about myself.
Make it all zany and wacky and shit!
Do the video in clown makeup so they know you're serious.
For serious business, you need a top hat and a monocle of course!
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6481|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Stare at the camera for 1:55 and in the end ask when you're going to start.
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6689|Disaster Free Zone

Jaekus wrote:

Jaekus wrote:

Handed in my assignment this morning, missed three questions which were overleaf. Just finished the three questions tonight. I'm not the academic type so writing up a total of 8348 words (including 1426 tonight) is quite an achievement for me.
Just got the assessment back (that was quick). She said "You did an excellent job!! You presented a high standard of assessment and have clearly undertaken extensive research for this unit. Your responses to the questions and project were thorough and provided a detailed explanation. The inclusion of additional information and examples showed your high level of interest, research and gained knowledge for this unit. A very information assessment and an a pleasure to mark – well done!"

Sleep time <3
Isn't this for like a cert III or IV?

Im sure 800 words would have been enough to get a distinction, 8000 is just overkill for anything of that level.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4262

Jaekus wrote:

Jaekus wrote:

Handed in my assignment this morning, missed three questions which were overleaf. Just finished the three questions tonight. I'm not the academic type so writing up a total of 8348 words (including 1426 tonight) is quite an achievement for me.
Just got the assessment back (that was quick). She said "You did an excellent job!! You presented a high standard of assessment and have clearly undertaken extensive research for this unit. Your responses to the questions and project were thorough and provided a detailed explanation. The inclusion of additional information and examples showed your high level of interest, research and gained knowledge for this unit. A very information assessment and an a pleasure to mark – well done!"

Sleep time <3
her tone sounds like the way a teacher would address a 12 year old who had a 'how was your weekend' assignment.

did she put a gold star sticker on it, as well?
Jaekus
+957|5186|Sydney
Totally!
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4262
if you directly quoted that double exclamation mark, i'd write a strong letter to the senior faculty to get her dismissed.
Ultrafunkula

28 posts of flaming and other crap deleted. Next crapflamer get slaped. This is the nice thing topic. Let's have nice things.

https://www.thenaughtyseat.co.uk/ekmps/shops/rescapeltd/images/28mm-gold-star-stickers-260-p.jpg
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6161|what

I saw a smiley face gold star from a poster who usually just shits me.

Today was a good day.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6199|Roma
First day back flying after over a month. Had to contend with turbulence, crosswind, icing, rain, snow and low visibility. Nailed it.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5593

I begged my way out of this police thing. On my knees. In Portuguese.
Ultrafunkula

Sounds like a fun cavity search with rubber gloves and lube.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6114|eXtreme to the maX
I think 'begged' is the wrong word.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Ultrafunkula

Requested for more deeper investigation?
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5593

Apple on Wednesday said it would cut the price of its 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina Display while simultaneously updating it with faster processors.

The 15-inch model is also getting improved specs, although its price remains the same.

The 13-inch Retina MacBook Pro now starts at $1,499 for 128GB of solid-state flash storage, and $1,699 for 256GB of storage. The higher-end model also includes a more robust 2.6GHz Intel Core i5 processor.

The 15-inch model still starts at $2,199, but now that gets you a quad-core 2.4GHz Core i7 processor. If you want the best of the best, you can now get a 15-inch Retina MacBook Pro with a quad-core 2.7GHz Core i7 processor with 16GB of RAM for $2,799.
Going to get one now. I will bring it with me to the yacht club
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|5551|Toronto

BaronBeth wrote:

Going to get one now. I will bring it with me to the yacht club
(•_•)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
The shape of an eye in front of the ocean, digging for stones and throwing them against its window pane. Take it down dreamer, take it down deep. - Other Families
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5593

You are just being snobby because you never had to work for anything in life and have a loser humanities degree. I worked hard my whole life and will be part of the 1% when I marry my fiance.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4262
his fiancee is definitely not part of the 1%. maybe the symbolic 1%, relative to jay's own background.

as one unceremoniously puts it in the particular vernacular: "he got his cock in the cash-register".
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5366|London, England
Oh no mommy! People are trying to be mean to me!

Faggots.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6640|949

I'm developing a harem of women. Actually its just 2. The one I mentioned in this thread is treating me as if I went into shifty mode. Working on 2 others now. Ones a petite mexican chick, the others a cute white chick, taller than me with big cans. Will keep you updated.
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5973|London, England

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

I'm developing a harem of women. Actually its just 2. The one I mentioned in this thread is treating me as if I went into shifty mode. Working on 2 others now. Ones a petite mexican chick, the others a cute white chick, taller than me with big cans. Will keep you updated.
did she say you had a 1 inch penis
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard