not a full nude either, obviously.
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6313

good thing...Instagram could have made more money off of it
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4255
a few times in the past i may have mentioned that i lived next door to a luxury car dealership (ferrari/maserati/lambo specifically, but they had everything) for a year. like literally over the road from it. well this happened, a few weeks after i left town:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-surrey-21035403

not connected. pretty funny to hear of, though.
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6718|Riva, MD
Got a hold of the hiring manager at Optimal Purchase today finally, told her the story, she asked for my name and phone number and said she would call me back after she reviewed my application
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6773|PNW

I find it funny that anything with the Italian flag sewn onto it would be stolen. lol
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4255

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

I find it funny that anything with the Italian flag sewn onto it would be stolen. lol
rest assured, if ferrari stitched an american flag into any of their cars, you wouldn't be able to give them away

and i'm sure there are many more cars with american flag motifs than any other country
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6738|Oxferd Ohire
saw one the other day
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6773|PNW

aynrandroolz wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

rest assured, if ferrari stitched an american flag into any of their cars, you wouldn't be able to give them away

and i'm sure there are many more cars with american flag motifs than any other country
Well that would look downright silly on a Ferrari.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6633|949

How is any of this related to the thread?

Good things - I had sex with a really hot girl last night. I plan on having sex with her again soon. Ill make sure to keep you updated (especially you macbeth)

_j5689_ wrote:

Got a hold of the hiring manager at Optimal Purchase today finally, told her the story, she asked for my name and phone number and said she would call me back after she reviewed my application
which name did you give her? ( per http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id … 22&p=3

Last edited by Kimmmmmmmmmmmm (2013-01-16 13:55:59)

Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6624|Little Bentcock

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Good things - I had sex with a really hot girl last night. I plan on having sex with her again soon. Ill make sure to keep you updated (especially you macbeth)
me too, want to compare notes?
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6718|Riva, MD
My legal name was cool enough for her fortunately, she wasn't tryna hear the jnumbers
Adams_BJ
did you touch her dreads?

through the phone I mean
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5587

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

She Asian?
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6633|949

White as wonderbread.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4255
pics, or...
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6633|949

I will as soon as I see her again. She wouldn't let me take naked pics last night but I'm going to ask her again. I don't belong to facebook (and I don't know her last name anyway) so its not as easy as just pulling one off there. She has nipple rings too
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5587

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

White as wonderbread.
That is disappointing. If you have no trouble posting pics of this one why not post a pic of your ex?
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6633|949

Macbeth wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

White as wonderbread.
That is disappointing. If you have no trouble posting pics of this one why not post a pic of your ex?
my ex doesn't want me posting pics of her and I respect her enough not to. If this girl doesn't want me to post pics i won't either
Adams_BJ
you will, for us. your brothers.
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5179|Sydney

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

White as wonderbread.
my ex doesn't want me posting pics of her and I respect her enough not to. If this girl doesn't want me to post pics i won't either
I respect this stance.
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6715|Purplicious Wisconsin

Jaekus wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

I respect this stance.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5587

I'm not asking or nudes or something. But fine. You aren't helping my research. I just want you to know that.
Adams_BJ

War Man wrote:

Jaekus wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

I respect this stance.
don't lie to us, sicko
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4255

War Man wrote:

Jaekus wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

I respect this stance.
war man how can you respect any female-centric stance when you bombarded the only female members of this forum with so many unsolicited messages that it was nearing a sexual harassment case? don't play internet white knight with your home-brand cognitive dissonance...

show us the chick, ken. don't act like you're too good for it. you just bragged about banging her - by all means someone's private business - to a bunch of strangers on the internet, so it's not as if you're a paragon of courtly respect, anyway.

i've got money on you not wanting to post pics cause she's skanky looking. nipple piercings are a big hint of latent skank-factor. it's fine, though, we understand; post-breakup lays are always excepted from any standard or reason.

Last edited by aynrandroolz (2013-01-17 09:49:25)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard