Announcement

unnamednewbie13
Moderator
+1,980|6109|USA

You don't want to see your own head in profile, large format on the front window of a clothing store? Would that make you uncomfortable on the way to the cafe?
uziq
Member
+466|2789
there are actually specific visas for that sort of thing and as such it explicitly says in the terms of my visa that i can’t take modelling work (which falls under entertainment industry) or side-gigs as an english teacher or tutor (which falls under a teaching visa).

decent looking foreigners get approached in the streets because, yeah, large agencies which give out these visas also command high fees. obviously. because granting the visas costs a lot of money. having a non-korean face can work wonders though if you want to model, be an extra in a TV show, etc. it’s not necessary to be Fabio levels of chiselled. korea doesn’t have the world’s biggest cosmetics/make up industry for nothin’.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,778|5443|eXtreme to the maX
So anyway, have you asked your pointy-elbowed friend if she thinks Derpstyle could become a thing with the hipsters of South Korea?

We can discuss licensing options.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
uziq
Member
+466|2789
south korean escorts are very expensive dilbert. better stick to paying for the company of sexually trafficked women and the downtrodden and dispossessed.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,778|5443|eXtreme to the maX
I only work with independent professionals, maybe I should speak to her directly - fashion designer to fashion designer.

Anyway, what do you mean by 'expensive'
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,275|6053

uziq wrote:

south korean escorts are very expensive dilbert. better stick to paying for the company of sexually trafficked women and the downtrodden and dispossessed.
he cant afford the brothels anymore, covid border restrictions and all that. no cheap labor.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+567|3057
In all seriousness anytime you want to settle down Dilbert just get an Asian bride from a poor country. You might have to settle for a 6 but she will at least have nice clothes ready for you everyday.
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
unnamednewbie13
Moderator
+1,980|6109|USA

I could just see Dilbert's mail-order bride bouncing back and forth between Miami and Puerto Rico for like a month.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+567|3057
Will have to just settle from one shipped from Australia.
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
uziq
Member
+466|2789

Cybargs wrote:

uziq wrote:

south korean escorts are very expensive dilbert. better stick to paying for the company of sexually trafficked women and the downtrodden and dispossessed.
he cant afford the brothels anymore, covid border restrictions and all that. no cheap labor.
the gangnam hostess culture that all the samsung/hyundai/etc managers and playboys go to will take you for thousands of dollars a night, easily. you don't even get access to the decent ones until you sit at the bar and open up a very large tab on spirit/liquor/champagne/etc.

seeing as dilbert thinks korea is in south-east asia, i think he's in for a very rude awakening if he thinks he can flex 'white privilege' with east asians. koreans and japanese are not pinoys and thais in desperate search for a better life. they are world top 10 economies, lol.

lots of korean brothels and prostitutes, especially in the more provincial cities, actually turn away white johns rather than seek them out for that 'me love you long time', marry-a-rich-white thing. it's because they're normally disease-ridden american soldiers or seriously questionable losers who are far below the education/income/status of the korean business-class who patronize brothels here. plus, if the locals see a white guy emerging from a brothel (and by that i mean provincial, small-city 'locals', i.e. yokels, not seoulites) then that establishment will be tainted and koreans won't want to go there anymore.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,275|6053

uziq wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

uziq wrote:

south korean escorts are very expensive dilbert. better stick to paying for the company of sexually trafficked women and the downtrodden and dispossessed.
he cant afford the brothels anymore, covid border restrictions and all that. no cheap labor.
the gangnam hostess culture that all the samsung/hyundai/etc managers and playboys go to will take you for thousands of dollars a night, easily. you don't even get access to the decent ones until you sit at the bar and open up a very large tab on spirit/liquor/champagne/etc.

seeing as dilbert thinks korea is in south-east asia, i think he's in for a very rude awakening if he thinks he can flex 'white privilege' with east asians. koreans and japanese are not pinoys and thais in desperate search for a better life. they are world top 10 economies, lol.

lots of korean brothels and prostitutes, especially in the more provincial cities, actually turn away white johns rather than seek them out for that 'me love you long time', marry-a-rich-white thing. it's because they're normally disease-ridden american soldiers or seriously questionable losers who are far below the education/income/status of the korean business-class who patronize brothels here. plus, if the locals see a white guy emerging from a brothel (and by that i mean provincial, small-city 'locals', i.e. yokels, not seoulites) then that establishment will be tainted and koreans won't want to go there anymore.
i see that you have immersed yourself amongst the locals. as you know, thousands is on the lower end, can run up to tens of thousands per night especially if you're getting bubbly on top.

ps the azn brothels in syd/melb also turn away certain "ethnicities" (whites ok tho).

but i'm sure dilbs can still find a cambodian or filipina woman he can impress one day. dilbs, do you still live in adelaide?
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
uziq
Member
+466|2789
i've never messed with any of that stuff in my life, it creeps me out and i've never been that lonely or starved for female attention.

but i do live in the centre of gangnam at the moment, literally surrounded on one side by plastic surgery clinics and by cocktail bars/hostess bars/night clubs on the other. sort of in the eye of the storm, so to speak. it's really hard to miss it.

part of it is that this casual mistress/hostess/prostitution stuff is just so out in the open here in korea (and i guess east asia generally). businessmen will literally go for after-works drinks and dinner and end up at a noraebang/karaoke place that involves being 'looked after' by top-class hostesses. which then involves going back to a nearby luxury hotel for private entertainments, etc, etc. like it's just totally the norm for monied corporate types, even if they have (trophy) wives and kids at home. that was kind of shocking to me.

suffice to say i have not partaken. i do not need to pay $10,000 to have a highly cosmetically enhanced woman be nice to me.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,275|6053
hah i didn't necessarily mean you partook, but just immersed yourself and knowing stuff that goes around its literally a copycat culture from japan in that instance from japan lmao.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,778|5443|eXtreme to the maX

uziq wrote:

the gangnam hostess culture that all the samsung/hyundai/etc managers and playboys go to will take you for thousands of dollars a night, easily. you don't even get access to the decent ones until you sit at the bar and open up a very large tab on spirit/liquor/champagne/etc.

seeing as dilbert thinks korea is in south-east asia, i think he's in for a very rude awakening if he thinks he can flex 'white privilege' with east asians. koreans and japanese are not pinoys and thais in desperate search for a better life. they are world top 10 economies, lol.

lots of korean brothels and prostitutes, especially in the more provincial cities, actually turn away white johns rather than seek them out for that 'me love you long time', marry-a-rich-white thing. it's because they're normally disease-ridden american soldiers or seriously questionable losers who are far below the education/income/status of the korean business-class who patronize brothels here. plus, if the locals see a white guy emerging from a brothel (and by that i mean provincial, small-city 'locals', i.e. yokels, not seoulites) then that establishment will be tainted and koreans won't want to go there anymore.
I can see you're well up on this but you still haven't answered the question.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
uziq
Member
+466|2789
dilbert a girl of my calibre wouldn't even look at you if you were offering her an hors d'oeuvre at a black-tie event.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,778|5443|eXtreme to the maX
That wasn't the question.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
uziq
Member
+466|2789
i'm not going to help you solicit the souls of beautiful young women for your depraved lifestyle.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,778|5443|eXtreme to the maX
For someone who claims skill with words you have terrible comprehension.

Also pride comes before a fall, you really shouldn't tempt the fates.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
uziq
Member
+466|2789
i'm sure derpstyle is a big hit in your household, which is all that matters, really, isn't it, in your circumscribed existence?
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+567|3057
Maybe I am predatory but isn't a good chunk of the fun of fooling around with a girl the fact that you managed to convince them to do what you want?

I support paying for it if you and her want to but I would also not award my self any points for doing.
https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/51505868/2-points-for-gryffindor.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
uziq
Member
+466|2789
wtf? no the fun of fooling around with a girl is not 'convincing them to do what you want'.

please stop spending so much time on reddit and the internet. you are shading towards incel rhetoric.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+567|3057
Huh? Reddit didn't give me this idea. Girls feel this way too. I had a girlfriend back in the day who said she really liked "the chase" of it. Making guys jump through hoops to get it. Basically what I said is the inverse of that.
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
uziq
Member
+466|2789
the chase is a very temporary, liminal thrill at the very beginning of dating or a courtship. if someone is still playing mind-games with you and making you chase after knowing them for weeks/months, then they're a piece of shit person who just likes to feel powerful and wanted -- a narcissist. it's only healthy within a very limited context, an agreed-upon dating ritual, a 'game' or 'sport', yes.

saying that enjoying being with someone because you 'have managed to convince them to do what you want' sounds like an extension of this weird way of thinking about relationships in terms of power and control. as if you've 'won' the game and 'triumphed' over them. that's what sounds like weird incel talk to me. the pleasure of being with someone is that you can give them joy and happiness, receive it back in turn, and share in things together. not that you've 'won' something or managed to enslave them to your will or got them to do your 'bidding'. that's creepy and weird.
Larssen
Member
+91|1225
Dating is a bit boring if it's already a done deal by day 1.
uziq
Member
+466|2789
very true, but if someone is still playing mindgames with you, purposefully delaying responding to your messages, acting disinterested or 'hard to get', etc, by the fourth or fifth date, then one person in that exchange needs to grow the fuck up. adults can be open and frank with each other if they're feeling it (or not), and save everyone's time in the process.

it's the same with ghosting on dating apps: the best practice is just to tell someone that you're not that interested or are still enjoying seeing other people, and then keep everything copacetic.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2022 Jeff Minard