Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6107|eXtreme to the maX
I bet her parents are crying into their noodles as we speak.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
uziq
+492|3453
they spent all that money sending their daughter to a posh english school so she could acquire culture, and now she's snagged a guy who makes a living out of said culture and wants to be a professor. mission accomplished imo.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6633|949

I think for some reason Asian girls are just in to me.  I laugh at the idea of having yellow fever or whatever, but for some reason they are just drawn to me.  I don't discriminate at all when it comes to girls, as long as they have a healthy dose of self-esteem and a sense of pride and motivation.  But it seems like I've had more than my fair share of Asian girls, both as flings and steady girlfriends.
uziq
+492|3453
prolly because you're 4"11.

i've been told i have the most desired facial shape in asia. something to do with triangles. i don't meet or interact with enough true azns to even know.

i did sleep with an indonesian muslim girl on ramadan once. she had a lot of scarring above her pelvis like she'd had something hooked out of her.

you don't get this sort of thing with well-bred english country ladies.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6633|949

my facial shape is somewhat like yours, so maybe that's part of it.  And yeah, they must like short guys with big wangs.

I've never hooked up with random asians when I've been in Asia.  Although i did meet up with a chick I knew in Singapore.  She was awesome and I fucked that one up.

I do have a pretty solid portfolio of asian girls though.  That sounds a lot creepier than i mean it to.  Maybe I'll share some pics since Uzi has already opened the floodgates
uziq
+492|3453
it sounds like the family/peer judgement would be too severe for you to score asian girls in asia. like the other international asian students here give my shawty a really long and hard stare when they see us together in public... and we're in the uk. motherfuckers are in my country and they act outraged when their hot girls shun them and hook up with the genetically superior natives. so god knows what it must be like to take a white boy as a boyfriend or partner in actual asian societies.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

uziq wrote:

they spent all that money sending their daughter to a posh english school so she could acquire culture, and now she's snagged a guy who makes a living out of said culture and wants to be a professor. mission accomplished imo.
A smidgeon of 'Culture' is just one aspect of their expectations, they probably didn't expect her to go full hipster.
Stern looking guys in black suits and shaped like refrigerators are probably cracking their knuckles and getting on planes to sort this out already.
uziq
+492|3453

Dilbert_X wrote:

uziq wrote:

A smidgeon of 'Culture' is just one aspect of their expectations, they probably didn't expect her to go full hipster.
Stern looking guys in black suits and shaped like refrigerators are probably cracking their knuckles and getting on planes to sort this out already.
i'm pretty lucky yet again in that her parents are divorced and her dad is distant / mum is at a stage of not really giving a fuck so long as the daughter is happy and doesn't end up too emotionally damaged or crippled by everything. her mum even said she could have a girlfriend if she wanted, so long as she was happy. which strikes me as rather liberal.
Pocshy2.0
+23|3372
I thought you were breaking the thing off?
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

uziq wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

uziq wrote:

i'm pretty lucky yet again in that her parents are divorced and her dad is distant / mum is at a stage of not really giving a fuck so long as the daughter is happy and doesn't end up too emotionally damaged or crippled by everything. her mum even said she could have a girlfriend if she wanted, so long as she was happy. which strikes me as rather liberal.
Maybe she could get a girlfriend also, that could be a lot of fun.
uziq
+492|3453

Pocshy2.0 wrote:

I thought you were breaking the thing off?
i'm gonna be easy and open to her advances for as long as she cares to keep on making them. she lives a little while away from me and i have a career/family situation of my own to be dealing with. i'm not looking to form serious ties with a girl who is going to be back in the corporate world of hong kong in 6 months time. but the sex and the company is pretty fucking great. i pretty much lucked out and now there's a random girl who wants to cook for me and take me out to places as a nice little trophy. i don't mind floating with the current for a while...

Last edited by uziq (2015-11-13 16:36:31)

DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6686|United States of America

uziq wrote:

http://i.imgur.com/J3lIwRv.png

this girl fucking rocks
You went with "hahaha"? That seems like something Shifty would say if a girl told him she was horny.
uziq
+492|3453

DesertFox- wrote:

uziq wrote:

http://i.imgur.com/J3lIwRv.png

this girl fucking rocks
You went with "hahaha"? That seems like something Shifty would say if a girl told him she was horny.
i was sat in the living room with my friend watching a terrorist attack occur on television.

also, phone sex? what are you, 17?
DesertFox-
I didn't say anything about phone sex.
MajorSpittle
+7|3092|Oregun
I could never date an asian chick.  Just seeing asian women makes me hungry for chinese food.  Every time I banged one I would be expecting a fortune cookie right afterwards.
uziq
+492|3453
i'm sure an asian chick could never bang a deer hunting overweight american redneck, too
MajorSpittle
+7|3092|Oregun

uziq wrote:

i'm sure an asian chick could never bang a deer hunting overweight american redneck, too
Actually, despite what you may think, our dicks aren't so big as to limit any race of women from enjoying the extra girth.

no too buku
DesertFox-

MajorSpittle wrote:

uziq wrote:

Actually, despite what you may think, our dicks aren't so big as to limit any race of women from enjoying the extra girth.

no too buku
Quoting for spelling posterity
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

uziq wrote:

https://cdn.meme.am/instances/49846881.jpg

this girl fucking rocks
You're dating an internet meme son.
uziq
+492|3453
I'll take mine over that worn out looking chick in the meme
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6633|949

I'm an uncle again today! Tell me this baby doesn't have the biggest fucking balls you've ever seen?

http://i.imgur.com/mlX5u3H.jpg
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6710|England. Stoke
Jesus...
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3721

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

I'm an uncle again today! Tell me this baby doesn't have the biggest fucking balls you've ever seen?

Reported
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6738|Oxferd Ohire
i dont normally look at baby balls
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
uziq
+492|3453

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

jesus christ. is the baby daddy ron jeremy?

congrats of course

Last edited by uziq (2015-11-16 16:53:03)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard