Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6716

Macbeth wrote:

How many colleges have you honestly went to where students DIDN'T have pride in their school and community?
Having been and known people from every university in NJ and a few in NY, I can safely say most people don't give a rats ass.
if my school does some cool research shit i just go oooooooooo thats sweet. but that's about it
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Frank Reynolds
+65|4329

xstax981 wrote:

eleven bravo wrote:

why do you defend boy rape?
I'm not defending boy rape. Did the students rape little boys? No. I hope the people responsible for allowing it all to happen enjoy the same thing they permitted in prison.

Frank Reynolds wrote:

you know a real response would have been something like "ya those people are idiots and more students should have called for the removal of the statue..."

but i see you are a typical penn state fool so enjoy your degree from pedo u.
Those people are idiots. I won't deny that. I personally don't care any less that the statue went down; I wouldn't have protested the removal or would not have attended a ceremony celebrating Joepa after the Freeh report. But yes, sticking to my opinion makes me a fool I guess since I won't kiss your ass and admit that everyone who attends penn state rapes boys.
i never said they rape boys.  i said they are willing to look the other way fro some lousy football program.
What are you looking at dicknose

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard