Cisse
+63|4360
Fuck single player I still havnt got a proper bf2 sequel yet

Bellends
pooppooppooppoophttps://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n223/Samtheman53/Sigs/6z8doqc.gif
IrishGrimReaper
Field Marshal | o |
+142|6713|Ireland | Monaghan

Was there a singe player in BF3?? fucked if I noticed, looks p much same as BF3. The games gonna be another BF3 with a diff name and updated textures, they can all suck my dong cause fuck them.

bf2forlyf

the wankers
Intel Core i7 CPU 920 @ 4GHz || 3x2 GB OCZ 1600Mhz DDR3 || 80GB Intel X25-M Gen 2 || KFA2 GTX 480 1536Mb ||| Samsung T220 || Xonar DX 7.1 || AV 40 || P6T Deluxe V2 || Win 7 HP 64 Bit || Lian Li P80
13/f/taiwan
+940|5690
bf3 single player was garbage.

tossers
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6489

Cisse wrote:

Bellends
jsnipy
+3,276|6514|...

13urnzz wrote:

Cisse wrote:

Bellends
Roc18
`
+655|5782|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY

looks like EA / DICE is going full whore on selling out this franchise. Rihanna - Run this town in a TV spot WOW.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4246
it's funny to me that you think this is so much worse and more offensive than bf3. it's the exact same shit.
Roc18
`

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

it's funny to me that you think this is so much worse and more offensive than bf3. it's the exact same shit.
I don't think its worse, I just think its offensive because they're re releasing the same game with a 4 slapped on it. It's what everyone predicted with the yearly release crap.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6614|Little Bentcock
But the thing was, there was a big gap between 2 and 3. It was exciting to see the new fresh look to the franchise. The graphics were so different, the sounds so different, everything was new.

This looks the same as 3, with the exact same sounds (getting shot is a little different though). Everything is the same.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4246
yeah everything was different, and much much much worse. most people called it after the first week. now you babies are sick of it cause they're re-releasing the same thing diddums. a bad game is a bad game. all you guys got prostituted, buying into that premium model crap, and really expecting some quality rewards.
13/f/taiwan
+940|5690
would anyone happen to know how much it cost to make bf2/3?
Roc18
`
I think we can all agree that EA sucks.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6614|Little Bentcock

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

yeah everything was different, and much much much worse. most people called it after the first week. now you babies are sick of it cause they're re-releasing the same thing diddums. a bad game is a bad game. all you guys got prostituted, buying into that premium model crap, and really expecting some quality rewards.
No no it's not that. It's that people were excited to see what was NEW in BF3, we wanted to see the next content/trailer/whatever. We've seen one trailer and already decided it looks exactly the same, so we don't care about what comes next. We've seen it all. It has nothing to do with how good the game is (singleplayer is always shit this days anyway).
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5693|College Park, MD
I think I actually enjoy CoD more than BF now.

gg DICE
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
Cisse
+63|4360
[video]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xyjay6_leaked-cod-mw4-multiplayer-gameplay_videogames#.UVSZMVe8qrt[/video]
pooppooppooppoophttps://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n223/Samtheman53/Sigs/6z8doqc.gif
Roc18
`
>2033

"Call of Duty modern warfare 26!"
"Battlefield 31!"
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4246
i can't tell if that's actually modern warfare 4 leak or a troll/trick and it's actually bf4

i really seriously cannot tell

edit: i'm guessing it's a trick, just purely based on the holograph map/ammo, and the way it's angled with depth. the actual graphics/gameplay i am literally tricked by.

Last edited by Uzique The Lesser (2013-03-28 12:33:15)

DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6676|United States of America
Am I the only one who didn't even think BF2 was really that great?
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4246
i didn't think it was great compared to fps games i had played before. its scale and the inclusion of vehicles made it neat. as an infantry-only game, the movement/shooting were kinda shoddy. the whole competitive 'style' and 'high end' play was basically a series of 'making do' as best as you could with whatever-patches current limitations were. it was far from great. but it was one of the last times that the pc gaming community still had a solid core community, and an active amateur league/tournament scene. stats were also a huge bonus back then, too, before stats became tie-ins with 'omg premium status' and 'award for everything!!!!' culture.
jsnipy
+3,276|6514|...

most realistic fps' these days lack dust and sunlight
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4246
probably because those things are horrible in a game. like when HDR first became popular/feasible, and every interior->exterior view was just a glare of white solar-retinal burn. that was really great for gameplay.
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5028|Massachusetts, USA
I remember turning that shit off asap when the source games started putting it in everything. Couldn't play DoD:S competitively with that option on.
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4246
you're looking outside... AT THE SURFACE OF VENUS. realism realism realism realism realism.

SOMEONE IS SHOOTING YOU, now everything is BLURRY AND VAGUE, like you've just dropped your glasses. RELAISM REALMSAN REALISM

you've been shot! quick! run around the corner and stay still, or lie on that packet of bandages. REALISM REALISM REALISM
Brasso
+1,549|6622

speaking of HDR, the halo series since halo 3 is just bloom city
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6681|Tampa Bay Florida
More melo-dramatic singleplayer with a lame plot?  sigh

Hopefully the multiplayer will be different.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard