globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6324|Graz, Austria
I'm totally looking forward to seeing more cranes.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6772|PNW

globefish23 wrote:

I'm totally looking forward to seeing more cranes.
I personally can't wait for chest-high walls, cargo containers and piles of gravel.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4255

Roc18 wrote:

Little BaBy JESUS wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl … 7wTavXRxKc

Probably a more accurate trailer

(reposted from cybergamer)
needs more blue
you play and like bf3. stop jumping on the bandwagon, now the majority are dissing it.
Roc18
`
+655|5792|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

Roc18 wrote:

Little BaBy JESUS wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl … 7wTavXRxKc

Probably a more accurate trailer

(reposted from cybergamer)
needs more blue
you play and like bf3. stop jumping on the bandwagon, now the majority are dissing it.
What bandwagon? BF4 is a copy and paste job of BF3.

Last edited by Roc18 (2013-04-29 10:52:51)

Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4255

Roc18 wrote:

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

Roc18 wrote:

needs more blue
What bandwagon? BF4 is a copy and paste job of BF3.
you do realize that video was emphasizing all the worst parts of BF3, as well as predicting how bad BF4 will be, right? it's 'satirical' because it is basically grotesquely and exaggeratedly portraying BF4 as a clone of BF3... in the negative sense. so when you say "more blue light", you are actually dissing a game you professed to enjoy, because BF3 pretty much pioneered the whole 'stupid filter/tint/saturated graphics' thing. it's a part of the BF3 frostbite engine/graphics rendering method.

cannot believe this has to be explained to you, whilst elsewhere you talk about "being smart, honest".
Roc18
`
You didn't have to explain anything, you're missing my point. BF3 wasn't a perfect game of course if someone disses an aspect of the game I don't like I'll agree. Overall its a good game. I don't like that they're basically copying and pasting BF3 and selling it for $60 again.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4255
i mean yeah, bf3 never used any disagreeable or dubious sales means or business models...
Roc18
`
At least they waited a good 7 years between releases before pulling that hype/DLC crap. Although I believe BF3 should've been called Bad Company 3.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4255
the fact is you probably paid like a little bitch for your bf3 DLC/'premium' bullshit, but now you're acting all "oh no, this is too far, man" about a quick cash-in BF4 sequel. you have no consistent values. you contradict yourself and the views you supposedly espouse.
Roc18
`
It is too far. They got away with it with BF3 and I don't like that they're doing it with BF4. How hard is that to understand?
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4255
they "got away with it"? that's just a euphemistic way of saying "they did it, but i was a little bitch and paid for it anyway". most people stopped playing bf3 before that lame shit came out - especially most people from this forum. they didn't "get away with it". just you have cognitive dissonance.
Roc18
`
I enjoyed playing BF3, don't let that bother you so much.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4255
it doesn't bother me. you are just a little confused in your views.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6691|Tampa Bay Florida
To be fair BF3 suffered from a lot of the "mediocre blockbuster" syndrome.  It was fun to play for the first 30 minutes but the amount of bullshit and glaring unfixed issues means that a lot of people who liked it on the surface hated it for its mediocrity.  I played it for a good 200 hours.  It was definitely not a "bad" game.  Just nothing compared to what the series used to be.  Premium wasn't bad, either.  Aside from Close Quarters. 

I think the most anger we have over BF4 so far is that they are showing off the singleplayer instead of the multiplayer.  In BF3 it was cool because it showed off the new engine.  Now people just don't give a fuck.  I haven't completely written it off yet, its entirely possible that the multiplayer will be fantastic, seeing as how the campaign and multiplayer are practically seperate games.  I'm not holding my breath though.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6623|Little Bentcock
CQ and that latest expansions sucked. B2K, AK and AM were good.

this CTF mode is shit.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5586

The battlefield series made a lot of improvements over the years in some areas. Other ones it went backwards.
Roc18
`
BF3 is a good game. I would love if they did a BF2 remake or made BF4 4 player split screen capable for the next generation consoles with 32 players max. Either thing would make up for BF3 not filling the huge shoes of BF2.

Last edited by Roc18 (2013-04-29 16:40:59)

Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5586

Who the hell plays splitscreen anymore? That would be lame.
Eagle
Togs8896 is my evil alter ego
+567|6632|New Hampshire, USA
I wish they'd drop consoles entirely and focus only on the pc.  Unrealistic, I know, but it would make for a better game.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/14407/Sig_Pats.jpg
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5586

No reason they can't do both but just put in the money to make them distinct.
Roc18
`

Macbeth wrote:

People with friends.

And people who want to be in the same room with the people they're playing with.
Adams_BJ
Remakes do well. Like CS:GO. That game is off the rails crazy popular. No one plays source anymore.
Adams_BJ

Roc18 wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

People with friends.

And people who want to be in the same room with the people they're playing with.
LAN?
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5586

Roc18 wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

People with friends.

Sounds like some lame friends.
Little BaBy JESUS
m8
+394|6150|'straya
I still enjoyed BF3 and played a lot of the game. I am just hoping that they don't make the same mistakes again, however unfortunately they undoubtedly will.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard