Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5594

We need to keep Gabby Giffords away from cameras because she is just depressing to look at and listen to.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5482|Ventura, California

13urnzz wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Hypothetically, if Obama just signed some random law to be effective immediately and didn't pass through the normal procedures who would stop him or who would stop those trying to enforce it? The Second Amendment pretty much enables the citizens to have the power over the government in that way. They mutually are in check. Does that make sense? I am not the most educated on the matter but that kind of makes sense to me.
the executive branch enforces (executes) the law that the Legislative branch (congress) writes; the president doesn't sign laws into existence, the supreme court interprets both law that congress writes and the actions the executive branch makes (case law).

you are so going to fail your citizenship test, say "hi" to zurich for me when they deport you.
I'm already a citizen.

That's not the point though. I don't see how you could miss it. I know the road a bill has to take to become a law. What I was saying is that if Obama just disregarded that and started making his own laws, who would stop him, and with what?
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6505

-Sh1fty- wrote:

13urnzz wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Hypothetically, if Obama just signed some random law to be effective immediately and didn't pass through the normal procedures who would stop him or who would stop those trying to enforce it? The Second Amendment pretty much enables the citizens to have the power over the government in that way. They mutually are in check. Does that make sense? I am not the most educated on the matter but that kind of makes sense to me.
the executive branch enforces (executes) the law that the Legislative branch (congress) writes; the president doesn't sign laws into existence, the supreme court interprets both law that congress writes and the actions the executive branch makes (case law).

you are so going to fail your citizenship test, say "hi" to zurich for me when they deport you.
I'm already a citizen.

That's not the point though. I don't see how you could miss it. I know the road a bill has to take to become a law. What I was saying is that if Obama just disregarded that and started making his own laws, who would stop him, and with what?
you are an idiot.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6698|Tampa Bay Florida
I always thought Europeans were more enlightened then we are.  Apparently Switzerland belongs in southern europe, with all those tax evading guinea fuckers
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6505

-Sh1tfy- wrote:

What I was saying is that if
fuck off already with your "what ifs".

no, seriously. fuck off.

Last edited by 13urnzz (2013-01-30 20:51:56)

Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6631|Little Bentcock

-Sh1fty- wrote:

13urnzz wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

I'm already a citizen.

Do you even know how the democracy you are so keen on killing sand people over works?
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6505

apparently, there are many members world wide that understand the american process better than swiss emigres . . .
Adams_BJ
Whos next.to tell shifty to fuck off. even jay should be starting to get annoyed.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5366|London, England
I don't read his posts
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5594

13urnzz wrote:

apparently, there are many members world wide that understand the american process better than swiss emigres . . .
Funny that shifty is calling Cali Mexifornia now. Guy came over and adopted the whole republican identity the same way some unnamed poor guy tried to become a self made LIBERTARIAN
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6724

Macbeth wrote:

Funny that shifty is calling Cali Mexifornia now.
like i said, dipshit doesn't know shit about history.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6505

13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6505

i would welcome a dozen mexicans that hopped a fence or swam a river to be here over one one swisstizen that got kicked to the curb by his french father.
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5187|Sydney

-Sh1fty- wrote:

13urnzz wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

I'm already a citizen.

https://community.us.playstation.com/t5/image/serverpage/image-id/4731i5439B8282A42795D/image-size/original?v=mpbl-1&px=-1
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6745|Oxferd Ohire
theres something called congress
and the supreme court
and not dumb people
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6724

Jaekus wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

13urnzz wrote:

I'm already a citizen.

https://i.qkme.me/3r1quv.jpg

obviously shifty didn't read the constitution.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6745|Oxferd Ohire
i forgot to list the constitution
yea that
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6689|Disaster Free Zone
military overthrow of his own government.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
sigh

Hypothetical situations guys
Adams_BJ
Shifty - next Washington.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6745|Oxferd Ohire
no one would enforce the "laws"

there you go
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5187|Sydney
So a summary of shifty's argument to date.

Guns are fun and should not be taken away from anyone, because in the event of tyranny - caused by the prez writing any laws he wants that no one can stop - a revolution would be needed. This would not be against the US military though because they would not fight their own people, hence they're on the same side as the revolutionaries.

So it boils down to guns are needed to kill the president if laws are enacted that are tyrannical. Okay...
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6724

DrunkFace wrote:

military overthrow of his own government.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Business_Plot
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty

Jaekus wrote:

So a summary of shifty's argument to date.

Guns are fun and should not be taken away from anyone, because in the event of tyranny - caused by the prez writing any laws he wants that no one can stop - a revolution would be needed. This would not be against the US military though because they would not fight their own people, hence they're on the same side as the revolutionaries.

So it boils down to guns are needed to kill the president if laws are enacted that are tyrannical. Okay...
See it all makes sense.
Adams_BJ

-Sh1fty- wrote:

sigh

Hypothetical situations guys
Even hypothetically this wouldn't happen. Is the point. Guys.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard