Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4256

Spearhead wrote:

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

as if their poverty and lack of actual military strength is somehow an essential defect in their people or ideology.
Thats exactly what it is, is it not?  Its not exactly circumstantial that the last true Stalinist/Hiterite cult of personality is also a starving, backward degenerate of a nation.
obama got voted in on a cult of personality. chavez got voted in multiple times on a cult of personality. give me a break with this rhetorical bullshit.

Last edited by Uzique The Lesser (2013-04-05 11:16:21)

Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6691|Tampa Bay Florida
Oh I don't know, the fact that they just declared the end of the armistice and have a 28 year old leading their country.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

Spearhead wrote:

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

as if their poverty and lack of actual military strength is somehow an essential defect in their people or ideology.
Thats exactly what it is, is it not?  Its not exactly circumstantial that the last true Stalinist/Hiterite cult of personality is also a starving, backward degenerate of a nation.
obama got voted in on a cult of personality. chavez got voted in multiple times on a cult of personality. give me a break with this rhetorical bullshit.
lol, you're comparing Obama to Chavez?  Gimme a fucking break dude.  Have you read a newspaper in the past 5 years?  The US would be in a state of civil war would it not be for our efficient police state.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4256

Spearhead wrote:

Oh I don't know, the fact that they just declared the end of the armistice and have a 28 year old leading their country.
yeah that was a completely isolated event. not triggered by anything other than his caprice. okay.

and obama got voted in because of his personality. accept it. young people got behind him because he was hip and cool. don't talk about 'personality' politics being some essential defect that leads to 'backwards ass degeneracy'. most of america's political culture is a glorified television popularity contest. don't act like you're all rational agents voting with astute political knowledge. you are full of shit.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6739|Oxferd Ohire

Spearhead wrote:

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

Spearhead wrote:

lol, you're comparing Obama to Chavez?  Gimme a fucking break dude.  Have you read a newspaper in the past 5 years?  The US would be in a state of civil war would it not be for our efficient police state.
wat
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6660|BC, Canada
wat dik said.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
Put the Tea party and OWS and a global economic depression in the same room, watch what happens.  God some people are naive.

and uzique you are as usual putting things in peoples mouths.  I sometimes wonder if you could make a coherent argument without your reliance on your obvious hatred for Americans as well as strawman tactics.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5587

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

i may be wrong, but isn't the natural resources set-up and general import/export model of NK and japan the same? as in: japan needs to import a lot of resources, and has a healthy economy because of massive exports to a world-market. as in: neither have great natural resources or energy sources, so japan relies heavily on nuclear power. except NK isn't allowed any import/export, because of huge sanctions, nor are they allowed nuclear power. but then everyone wants to laugh at NK as if it's all communism's fault that the country is failing. our media are fucking stupid.

feel free to correct me on the general resources evaluation. i don't know a lot about it.
They did a lot of it to themselves. They had an economic plan that was based off of self reliance. They refused to take part in any international trade way before the sanctions. I agree with the ignorant American part though.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6224|Escea

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

M.O.A.B wrote:

Communist policies tend to have a habit of severely fucking things up, usually in relation to agriculture. It's only when those policies were toned down, say post-Stalin, post-Mao, that things start to improve...somewhat. NK hasn't done anything of the sort. It's just stuck living a Cold War fantasy and its people suffer for it. Cuba is relaxing these days and China is just a weird communist/capitalist cocktail.
i hope you realize the conditions for mass-scale agriculture in the mountainous freezing cold peninsula of korea is a little harder than most of mao's china, or russia. did stalin set-up mass farms in the taiga? look at south korea.
I know, but NK could've circumvented the problem if it had stopped living in war mode. It's leaders know what happens beyond the borders and they've had plenty of chances to improve their situation. But they insist on being self reliant when they can't really pull it off. What agricultural land they do have is squandered and poorly managed. Japan has plenty of farms and the terrain isn't all that different from Korea. When you look at Japanese farms they're lush and productive. When you look at NKs you just see soil. I don't think I've even seen any machinery in the shots of their farmland, or even basic equipment. They rely mostly on food aid, which goes straight to the military. The entire population has stunted growth (average height was like, 5'4) as a result of poor nourishment. They have farms, just no expertise or management to produce anything on the scale of what is needed. The same thing happened with Stalinist Russia and Maoist China. Too much state control over the land and how it should be managed, but with NK that's taken up to eleven and never came back down.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6718
dear leader loves his hennesy and airlifted lobsters. and kidnapping italian chefs.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6739|Oxferd Ohire

Spearhead wrote:

Put the Tea party and OWS and a global economic depression in the same room, watch what happens.  God some people are naive.

and uzique you are as usual putting things in peoples mouths.  I sometimes wonder if you could make a coherent argument without your reliance on your obvious hatred for Americans as well as strawman tactics.
pick up a newspaper
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6739|Oxferd Ohire
and read it if you know how
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

Spearhead wrote:

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

Again, you are commenting on shit you do not want to comment on.  For the African American community, yes, there is a cult of personality, for obvious reasons.  But you are seriously stretching the concept of COP if you are arguing that it just happened to show up in 2008.  Washington, DC?  Jackson?  Jefferson?  Lincoln?  FDR?  No, Obama's the first.  Gimme a break and get off your high horse.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4256

Spearhead wrote:

hatred for americans? lol news to me. hatred for many of the ignorant views americans espouse, maybe.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6224|Escea

Cybargs wrote:

dear leader loves his hennesy and airlifted lobsters. and kidnapping italian chefs.
Quick! To the fleet of decadent Mercedes!
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4256

Macbeth wrote:

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

i may be wrong, but isn't the natural resources set-up and general import/export model of NK and japan the same? as in: japan needs to import a lot of resources, and has a healthy economy because of massive exports to a world-market. as in: neither have great natural resources or energy sources, so japan relies heavily on nuclear power. except NK isn't allowed any import/export, because of huge sanctions, nor are they allowed nuclear power. but then everyone wants to laugh at NK as if it's all communism's fault that the country is failing. our media are fucking stupid.

feel free to correct me on the general resources evaluation. i don't know a lot about it.
They did a lot of it to themselves. They had an economic plan that was based off of self reliance. They refused to take part in any international trade way before the sanctions. I agree with the ignorant American part though.
i think there's a big difference between trying to fulfill a utopia and then being able to pragmatically settle for middle-ground. NK could clearly benefit from international trade now. it already has lots of secret work and trade going on in russia. the problem is that the international situation has created a bitter propaganda-feud where NK have been cornered and would now look "weak" if they assented to the western capitalist's demands.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4256

M.O.A.B wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

Quick! To the fleet of decadent Mercedes!
lol u are the funniest boi eva xXxx
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy

RTHKI wrote:

Spearhead wrote:

pick up a newspaper
lol, I've been reading the news on average for an hour a day since I was 14.  Whats your point?
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6718

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

i think there's a big difference between trying to fulfill a utopia and then being able to pragmatically settle for middle-ground. NK could clearly benefit from international trade now. it already has lots of secret work and trade going on in russia. the problem is that the international situation has created a bitter propaganda-feud where NK have been cornered and would now look "weak" if they assented to the western capitalist's demands.
yep its that evil western capitalism that wants to destroy NK. but for reals, they should do the burma solution: lift sanctions, give the fat boy some new toys maybe dennis rodman can be his private basketball tutor as well. lets see if sunshine policy 2.0 will work.

the west has nothing on the skill of NK propaganda, that shit is in your face EVERY DAY and people hired to remind you how great their living god is.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4256

Spearhead wrote:

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

Spearhead wrote:

Again, you are commenting on shit you do not want to comment on.  For the African American community, yes, there is a cult of personality, for obvious reasons.  But you are seriously stretching the concept of COP if you are arguing that it just happened to show up in 2008.  Washington, DC?  Jackson?  Jefferson?  Lincoln?  FDR?  No, Obama's the first.  Gimme a break and get off your high horse.
dude the obama cult of personality extended way beyond african americans. you must have missed the huge first-time voting democrat student voting demographic that came out in droves because obama was 'hip' and 'cool' to vote for. students over here were wearing those irritating obama t-shirts, and they couldn't even fucking vote. obama was a 'cool' movement to get behind. stop talking shit. half of american political reporting and debates is about personality and popularity contests. it has been that way since kennedy-nixon TV debates. it's all image and presentation, PR and cool-signifiers. don't tell me american political life is rich in political discourse and adroit debate. you fuss over gay-marriage, abortions, and a dude's birth certificate. you fucking bullshitter.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4256

Cybargs wrote:

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

yep its that evil western capitalism that wants to destroy NK. but for reals, they should do the burma solution: lift sanctions, give the fat boy some new toys maybe dennis rodman can be his private basketball tutor as well. lets see if sunshine policy 2.0 will work.

the west has nothing on the skill of NK propaganda, that shit is in your face EVERY DAY and people hired to remind you how great their living god is.
i'm not denying anywhere that NK's dictator or political set-up isn't cool. what i am talking about is the west's self-congratulatory mocking. i just don't think it's all that intelligent. easy target.

Last edited by Uzique The Lesser (2013-04-05 11:56:31)

Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
Thats the precise reason why we are not negotiating with them.  They do not actually negotiate.  They throw temper tantrums until they get what they want and then forget about it the next day.

It actually reminds me of how the US acts in the middle east.  But we know when the fuck to shut up and listen when our asses are on the line.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4256

Spearhead wrote:

Thats the precise reason why we are not negotiating with them.  They do not actually negotiate.  They throw temper tantrums until they get what they want and then forget about it the next day.

It actually reminds me of how the US acts in the middle east.  But we know when the fuck to shut up and listen when our asses are on the line.
they play according to perfectly sound game theory. they don't have many hands to play.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

Spearhead wrote:

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

dude the obama cult of personality extended way beyond african americans. you must have missed the huge first-time voting democrat student voting demographic that came out in droves because obama was 'hip' and 'cool' to vote for. students over here were wearing those irritating obama t-shirts, and they couldn't even fucking vote. obama was a 'cool' movement to get behind. stop talking shit. half of american political reporting and debates is about personality and popularity contests. it has been that way since kennedy-nixon TV debates. it's all image and presentation, PR and cool-signifiers. don't tell me american political life is rich in political discourse and adroit debate. you fuss over gay-marriage, abortions, and a dude's birth certificate. you fucking bullshitter.
Strawman of the century

since you seem to not understand English, where the fuck have I denied anything you accuse me of believing?  You truly are a neurotic
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6718
https://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/archer-on-north-korea-meme.jpg

pretty spot on

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard