Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5792|Catherine Black

FFLink wrote:

If you weren't such an idiot, you'd have read through the page (like I did) and realised he was an actor.
My post was not to ask "Who?" but rather "Who gives a shit, he's a no-name Z-list, same as every RIP thread on this forum"
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6694|Devon, England
Seems a fair few people cared.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5477|Ventura, California
eah he was great and loved by many

fuck you finny
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5262|foggy bottom
andy griffith was a great cat but don knotts was cooler
Tu Stultus Es
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5477|Ventura, California

eleven bravo wrote:

andy griffith was a great cat but don knotts was cooler
Don Knotts was a better actor. They were both very lovable characters in the show though. Fans of "Barney Fife" kept sending him a bullet to put in his pocket
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6671

Finray wrote:

FFLink wrote:

If you weren't such an idiot, you'd have read through the page (like I did) and realised he was an actor.
My post was not to ask "Who?" but rather "Who gives a shit, he's a no-name Z-list, same as every RIP thread on this forum"
Wrong.  Now, get off my lawn!!!
RAIMIUS
You with the face!
+244|6718|US

Finray wrote:

FFLink wrote:

Obvious troll...
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6594|Reisterstown, MD

RAIMIUS wrote:

Finray wrote:

FFLink wrote:

Obvious troll...
This doesn't surprise me....

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard