Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5196|Sydney
This is their best wine that is currently selling, and it goes all the way down to $5 bottles of shite sparkling wine

Currently reduced down to $550 a bottle, bargain!

https://www.cellarmasters.com.au/images/tasting-note/R3797.jpg
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5375|London, England

Cybargs wrote:

Jay wrote:

terrible terrible wine.
That's why I posted it, you ninny.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5603

With all due respect, it seems like a huge downgrade going from mental health support to telemarketer.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4272

Cybargs wrote:

Jay wrote:

terrible terrible wine.

btw jaekus you wouldnt happen to work for red bottle would you?
what's that stuff you aussies drink out of a carton? gooch? goon? gulch? gaargh?
Jaekus
+957|5196|Sydney
Goon
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6734

Macbeth wrote:

With all due respect, it seems like a huge downgrade going from mental health support to telemarketer.
he gets paid more than you so shut it.

5 dollars for 4 litres of goon fuck yeah
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5603

Nothing gets an easy girl out of their clothes faster than
https://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdgnbh1gyv1rs8n9ao1_500.gif
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4272
no wonder australia is a third world country
Jaekus
+957|5196|Sydney

Macbeth wrote:

Since I got here and had a break from it I've felt like not wanting to go back. I had a similar feeling when I was teaching guitar, stuck it out for another six months and realised I should've just gone with my gut from the start. I don't think I need to go through the same thing again to reach a similar conclusion. Whilst I enjoyed the work and learned a lot, I never saw myself doing that kind of work in 20 or even 10 years time. As I've gotten older my appreciation and interest for wine has only increased; my brother knows a lot more about it than I as he's worked as a restaurant supervisor for a few years and I've often quizzed him on wine to learn more about it.
Jaekus
+957|5196|Sydney
Most of the people that drink goon are either underage or on an aged pension
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5603

Cybargs wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

Of course he gets paid more than me. I am not even working. Car washers make more than me too. Does that mean I can't comment on someone quitting working at a bank to work at a car wash?
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4272

Jaekus wrote:

or british people on a boozy 6 month tour around the aussie coast
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Macbeth wrote:

With all due respect, why would any sane person want to devote their life to solving life problems for people like yourself?
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6734

Macbeth wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

Of course he gets paid more than me. I am not even working. Car washers make more than me too. Does that mean I can't comment on someone quitting working at a bank to work at a car wash?
90 bucks an hour is pretty good for calling people all day. why you being a dick and calling it a "step down." I'm sure jaekus can go back to mental health whenever he wants to =.=
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6734

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

Jaekus wrote:

or british people on a boozy 6 month tour around the aussie coast
working holiday backpackers sort. people drink goon because its dirt cheap. gives you a nasty hangover though.
Jaekus
+957|5196|Sydney
Support work isn't about solving other people's problems.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5603

Jay wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

With all due respect, why would any sane person want to devote their life to solving life problems for people like yourself?
Why would anyone choose 4 years in Iraq over 4 years of real life work experience?
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6734

Macbeth wrote:

Jay wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

Why would anyone choose 4 years in Iraq over 4 years of real life work experience?
why would anyone have dreams about gay catholic vampires?
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4272

Jay wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

i don't think any aspect of mental health, even at the GP or MD level, is about 'solving other people's life problems'.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4272

Cybargs wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

Jay wrote:

why would anyone have dreams about gay catholic vampires?
at least those dreams didn't help contribute to the killing of a bunch of innocent goat herders though, eh

or gutting a country so badly it made the inhabitants long for their former dictator

Last edited by Uzique The Lesser (2013-03-26 06:47:32)

Jaekus
+957|5196|Sydney

Cybargs wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

90 bucks an hour is pretty good for calling people all day. why you being a dick and calling it a "step down." I'm sure jaekus can go back to mental health whenever he wants to =.=
I think it's a valid comment, though like I say I felt I was beginning to lose heart in that sort of work. Kinda feel like I've paid my dues to society.

Also, $90 p/h is the top tier. Their average earners start around $30 p/h, but I'm confident over a few months I'll easily clear above that. The trainer/dept. manager told me some weeks he himself has cleared $150 p/h, though that's in peak season (ie. nearing Christmas).
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
I dunno, you gotta be pretty damn gung-ho to choose 4 years in Iraq. That's two re-enlistments!
-Frederick Bastiat
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6734
30 bucks an hour is still pretty good. considering 30x38 (if no overtime) you get 1140, just a bit below the sydney average.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
I had a few offers to do sales, but man, I just don't ever want to live on commission. Too much stress. Good luck though Jaekus
-Frederick Bastiat
Jaekus
+957|5196|Sydney
Thanks. They said that they only had one person who could not make sales, and that was because it turned out he could not read

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard