Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,812|6246|eXtreme to the maX
My manager is presenting my suggestions to senior management as his ideas and doesn't even have the gumption to come up with a good lie about it.
"The CEO came up with this and suggested it to me" Yeah I don't think so, the CEO is a numbers man and stays out of nuts and bolts stuff.
"So tell me more about this idea, what are the actual practicalities?" "Uh, dunno"
If I can be bothered I'll fuck him up.

Also had an hour long meeting with him where he babbled non-stop, a couple of us were able to interject, the chinese girl - who works her ass off - wasn't able to say a single word. This has happened a few times and its taking a toll.

I know people have issues, I may become one of them.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+691|6431|Washington St.

pirana6 wrote:

I've got a job interview circuit coming up either later this week or early next week. It's for a job I actually want that is a hair above me so I would actually be challenged. I'm genuinely nervous and for the first time (ever probably?) I'm actually studying and prepping. I'm even going to get a haircut so as to look slightly more presentable.
Didn't get it
They kept me around for a while so I believe I was the second choice if the first didn't take it, but they did. Ah well, onward.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard