eleven bravo
+1,399|5268|foggy bottom

mtb0minime wrote:

eleven bravo wrote:

my white girls mom liked me
Yeah and I bet she told her daughter to have her cute little man bring some of his brothers and sisters to clean and renovate the house. I wish I could say I was joking here.
no but you could tell she wasnt used to being arouns people of my ethnicity.  she asked me if my parents were here legally in a totally innocent way but still very inapprpriate which embarassed my white girl.
Tu Stultus Es
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5594

lol
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6663

I've been told I'm cool for a white guy by multiple people of multiple ethnicities that didn't include white. I should write a book for white people detailing all my secrets.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6641|949

Dennis I can't get you a job here and you probably wouldn't want to work here anyway.

Matty I keep forgetting to ask my buddy about hiring.  He did say this weekend that works rough right now - not a lot of new jobs coming in
eleven bravo
+1,399|5268|foggy bottom
why come
Tu Stultus Es
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6663

It's ok. There's nothing out there, or at least what I can find. News is saying otherwise but lolololol.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5268|foggy bottom
im applying to jobs in shitty shitville fullerton
Tu Stultus Es
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6663

Try not to get murdered by the cops while you're there. Not too far from where I live. We can met at the Metrolink station but the cops will think there's a deal going down and we'll get murdered. Also a backpack full of grenades found down the road from me. You don't wanna live here.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5268|foggy bottom
ill be shot reaching for the bible and roll of oreos i carry in my pocket
Tu Stultus Es
eleven bravo
+1,399|5268|foggy bottom

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Dennis I can't get you a job here and you probably wouldn't want to work here anyway
if i can make half of what you make id be a happy camper
Tu Stultus Es
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6641|949

i got here at 8:30.  I'm going home in about 15 mins.  Once I get home I will be on conference calls, skyping and emailing with Taiwan/China until ~11pm or so.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5268|foggy bottom
still sounds better than my last full time job
Tu Stultus Es
eleven bravo
+1,399|5268|foggy bottom
for 14 an hour
Tu Stultus Es
eleven bravo
+1,399|5268|foggy bottom
waking up at 4:30 to get to work by 5:30 to start at 6 to have a lunch break at 10 to get off at 3 to get back home by 5 to go to sleep at 9:30
Tu Stultus Es
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6506

eleven bravo wrote:

waking up at 4:30 to get to work by 5:30 to start at 6 to have a lunch break at 10 to get off at 3 to get back home by 5 to go to sleep at 9:30
when do you do bongs?
Wreckognize
+294|6494
Graduated college in May so I've been looking for a proper job in my field and not some bullshit food service position.  Just applied for a research assistant position in Albuquerque; it looks pretty promising so fingers are crossed.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6506

Albuquerque? if the research assistant position doesn't pan out, what do you know about chemistry?
Wreckognize
+294|6494
Since I studied psychology and cognitive neuroscience, not much   Psychopharmacology is only a hobby of mine.
LittleBitchy
I hope Hell has wi-fi.
+150|5468|Yeah, there :)
I'm beginning to start hating my job. They started doing everything to make us miserable -.-
Job, sleep, job, sleep... that's the only thing that's gonna be happening from tomorrow on... stupid.
Fall seven times. Stand up eight.
PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6200|Roma
Working 10 days this month. 6 Standby's and 15 days off. 2 days of those are holiday that I asked for..
Yay for no money.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6115|eXtreme to the maX
I got a fat bonus and raise, neither of which I was expecting.
Working my bum off and not acheiving an awful lot, my open issues lists runs to two pages now. I think customers are comfortable dealing with me, maybe thats it.
Come to think of it I did solve some key problems, usually these things don't get noticed.

If I can actually complete some of my objectives maybe 2013 will be a good year - apart from the waking up at 6am every day part.

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2012-07-17 03:06:23)

Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6200|Roma
What do you actually do? Call centre?
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6115|eXtreme to the maX
Mechanical Engineer
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6726|Riva, MD
My grandma found somebody who knows somebody who works in the NSA and says there is a bunch of IT guys in it that mostly have Aspergers but aren't really graduates or anything else and the person said they may be able to get me in if I submit a resumee.  The only problem is I obviously won't be able to get a security clearance for it because I've smoked in the last year.

My parents of course know about the job and think it's perfect and it would be a waste for me not to do it but I don't know if there's any way for me to actually get in.  I've smoked as recently as two or three weeks ago and I think they do hair testing anyway which is a long term history scan I think.

What can I do?

Last edited by _j5689_ (2012-07-18 16:27:54)

KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6641|949

stop smoking, be honest and say you tried it a few times when you were in high school (and lie and say you haven't done it recently).

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard