Announcement

Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/nf43FxS
Discuss.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|4850|so randum

FatherTed wrote:

oh

M.O.A.B wrote:

FUUUUUU

Might as well use it.



Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2012-05-17 11:10:32)

Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Cisse
Post limited. Contact Admin to Be Promoted.
+63|2719
1 was great, 2 was shite though

hope this is lives up to expectations
pooppooppooppoophttps://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n223/Samtheman53/Sigs/6z8doqc.gif
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|4573|Escea

It seems to have a lot more story and content than 2, instead of going after the same empty truck 50 times.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|4847

M.O.A.B wrote:

It seems to have a lot more story and content than 2, instead of going after the same empty truck 50 times.
50? damn, brb - i only did it 48 . . .
Chou
D3
+736|5141|Red Light District
Spam the island with easter eggs and put some damn females in the game.. yawn.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,389|3935

2 wasn't as bad as people make it out to be.
Chou
D3
+736|5141|Red Light District

Macbeth wrote:

2 wasn't as bad as people make it out to be.
I still have a brand new collectors edition here
jord
Member
+2,382|5028|The North, beyond the wall.

Macbeth wrote:

2 wasn't as bad as people make it out to be.
yeah but it was still very bad game...
Chou
D3
+736|5141|Red Light District

jord wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

2 wasn't as bad as people make it out to be.
yeah but it was still very bad game...
Because?
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|5017

Hopefully MP plays like FC1.  In retrospect, FC1 MP reminds me of a very open version of TF2.
jord
Member
+2,382|5028|The North, beyond the wall.

Chou wrote:

jord wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

2 wasn't as bad as people make it out to be.
yeah but it was still very bad game...
Because?
Are you serious? did you actually play far cry 2?
unnamednewbie13
Moderator
+1,748|5122|USA

I did. I thought it was boring and flawed, but hardly the worst thing I've done. All the action-oriented trailer bits failed to account for the fact that everything has x-ray vision and knows exactly where you are while you can't see shit through the bushes and your own diseased vision haze.
NeXuS
Shock it till ya know it
+375|4691|Atlanta, Georgia
This game can suck a dick already. Pisses me off when I see that shit.

https://i.imgur.com/G8g66.jpg
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|4674|Graz, Austria

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

I did. I thought it was boring and flawed, but hardly the worst thing I've done. All the action-oriented trailer bits failed to account for the fact that everything has x-ray vision and knows exactly where you are while you can't see shit through the bushes and your own diseased vision haze.
Far Cry 2's biggest issue was the complete and utter lack of life.
I mean, several square kilometers of African savanna with multiple villages and settlements, during a time of civil war/unrest, and all you ever see is the same mercenaries and soldiers all over the place.
No civilians or daily life whatsoever.

They made a great engine for large environments, but completely failed to fill it with life.
The remaining game was a mediocre FPS like any other.

Frankly, all the GTA games basically are the same "go there, kill that" missions all the time, but since GTA is set in a huge, vibrant city, full of life, it makes all the difference.

FC2 had so much potential, but now they're going back to the even sillier "bad guys on an island" scheme like in the first game.
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|3386|Massachusetts, USA
Are you proposing a GTA set in Africa?
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,615|5087|Oxferd
no hes not
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/6644/Xj4f2.png
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|3386|Massachusetts, USA
bummer
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
unnamednewbie13
Moderator
+1,748|5122|USA

GTA Johannesburg
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|4674|Graz, Austria

UnkleRukus wrote:

Are you proposing a GTA set in Africa?
Indeed I do.
And it would be some good variety for once, because frankly, all those GTA big city, gangster/mafia stories have become really stale over the past decade.

Actually, any GTA story not set in a US city would be fine.
I want GTA London back.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|5040|Tampa Bay Florida
GTA : Hong Kong.

Or Dubai
Macbeth
Banned
+2,389|3935

Spearhead wrote:

GTA Dubai
Killing a person in broad daylight- 1 star
Picking up a prostitute- 6 stars
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|4349|Vortex Ring State

globefish23 wrote:

UnkleRukus wrote:

Are you proposing a GTA set in Africa?
Indeed I do.
And it would be some good variety for once, because frankly, all those GTA big city, gangster/mafia stories have become really stale over the past decade.

Actually, any GTA story not set in a US city would be fine.
I want GTA London back.
GTA Prague

GTA Gdansk

see how those euros like it.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|4850|so randum
a new GTA london would be seriously awesome
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|5040|Tampa Bay Florida

Macbeth wrote:

Spearhead wrote:

GTA Dubai
Killing a person in broad daylight- 1 star
Picking up a prostitute- 6 stars
Drinking alcohol - beheading

Oh wait that's GTA : Mecca
legionair
back to i-life
+336|4973|EU

FC2 I got with my GTX260 so I wasn't much upset that it sucked. If by September there won't be any awesome games to invest in, I may take a look at it.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2019 Jeff Minard