xanthpi
Banned
+11|6729
Perhaps we should put a $1 million bounty on his head, and the heads of all those who follow him. Let's see how he likes the boot to be on the other foot. On second thoughts, let's reduce that bounty to 1 dollar each. They are worth nothing more. I'm sure there are plenty of decent people who would still like to rid humanity of scum like him.

Or perhaps for the death of every Westerner, we could kill a thousand of the bearded Muslim faithful flag-burners. It's time to take their bad genes out of the pool.

This is a war after all. Do you win wars by showing cowardice or by annihilating the enemy?

I hope all you guys have your satellite TV subscriptions up to date. 2006 looks like being quite a year for live news coverage.

Last edited by xanthpi (2006-02-17 13:57:19)

Orion5413
+4|6696|Irving Tx

Berserk_Vampire wrote:

dragon102 wrote:

People just need to pull their heads out of there asses. How stupid and brain dead can Muslims be?
Stupid as Americans.
HUH when did this become about america? this is about islam and denmark?  ohhh i get it your pissed at america for what now? oh thats right our cultural domination? my bad...go back to where ever it is you come from and become a muslim and chant to yourself death to america and whom ever else you dont like...

Just to keep on topic the koran has jesus as the profit of light & peace. so what does that make mohammed the profit of....War and terror?
Berserk_Vampire
Banned
+7|6697
You're not seeing my point you go on and on about terrorists and muslims and what they do and they are evil wile you make it sound like the States are saints the fact is The United States is just as sick and twisted as the terrorists maybe even more so lets put an end to this Angel stuff alright?

You've seen the pictures how they tortured the prisoners burned their arms tied them up nude with underwear on their heads made them masturbate in front of each other beat and cut them not to mention all the blood that was smeared all over the floor buckets by the looks of it plus The countries mentality towards other countries and invading countries and killing thousands of people just for resources.

As you can see you're country really doesnt have any right to complain being one of the most hated and sickest countries in the world so what im saying is stop complaing and making it sound like you've never done anything wrong.

It just gets annoying over and over complaining when you're as sick and evil as the terrorists thats all accep who or what you are and shut up.

Berserk_Vampire fighting the American / Terrorist Bastardization since 1984.

Last edited by Berserk_Vampire (2006-02-17 14:33:11)

Orion5413
+4|6696|Irving Tx
are muslim? Why have you not answer the point I have made about the koran? or can you. Why have commented on everything but the koran? Ohhhh thats right bc you cant ...

If that is the only crime america has commited...ohhhh wait yes that us who punished the soliders who did that. Yep you r right as always.  muslims are just really nice ppl
aipotwckma
+5|6664

zhushma wrote:

i believe what the russians and americans should do is gather all their arsenal and destroy all of the middle east, exept israel.  Lob all of our nukes, everything at them, destroying all peaceful and nonpeaceful arabs, and kill all of them in america too, except the doctors. Kill all the kids(future terorists, so show no sympathy) and burn their bodies for all to see.
Please get the fuck out of America.
aipotwckma
+5|6664

dragon102 wrote:

People just need to pull their heads out of there asses. How stupid and brain dead can Muslims be?
Firstly, will you be so nice as to define "stupid" for me. Its one of those words you use in an opinion, you know.

Its sad that the majority of the people who visit these forums are THAT stereotypical. Bunch of rednecks.
DeathsTouch
Team NHB
+35|6664|Los Angeles, CA

zhushma wrote:

i believe what the russians and americans should do is gather all their arsenal and destroy all of the middle east, exept israel.  Lob all of our nukes, everything at them, destroying all peaceful and nonpeaceful arabs, and kill all of them in america too, except the doctors. Kill all the kids(future terorists, so show no sympathy) and burn their bodies for all to see.
Congratulations on displaying your lack of intelligence. You must be a hick.

Anyways, it's people like that that give Islam a bad name..wtf..a $1,000,000 bounty on the cartoonists head? Hypocrites.

I may be a muslim, but I'm ashamed to hear people like that making such radical movements towards a simple cartoon. A cartoon's a cartoon...nothing more.
aipotwckma
+5|6664

DeathsTouch wrote:

zhushma wrote:

Congratulations on displaying your lack of intelligence. You must be a hick.

Anyways, it's people like that that give Islam a bad name..wtf..a $1,000,000 bounty on the cartoonists head? Hypocrites.

I may be a muslim, but I'm ashamed to hear people like that making such radical movements towards a simple cartoon. A cartoon's a cartoon...nothing more.
Just to show that there are moderate muslims out there, like myself.

Last edited by aipotwckma (2006-02-17 16:03:44)

CZE_M4CH0
+0|6799|Boston,MA
This is not about religion, these folks are just too bored, they have never lived in peace, they need some action! They are trying to find a reason in every bullshit, just so they can riot, burn flags, threat and kill anyone who doesn't agree. There is no way to change them, nobody should have ever tried, without oil they would still be just stupid sand niggers with spears riding camels, now they are rich sand niggers with firearms driving rolls-royce, only thing that remained is their stupidity!  They will never understand as just like we will never understand them! In 30-40 years their oil reserves will be gone, and we'll never hear from them again!
Oh yea...don't think Israelies or Cristians are any better...Why would I kill someone because he believes in something else than I do? I don't give a fuck what is your believe, just don't bother me with it! Religion is just a form of mass control that should have been wiped out long time ago. We all would have been much happier people! sorry for gramar..english isn't my native language.
GeneralDodo
+5|6705
WWIII over a couple of cartoons would be pathetic.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6784|Noizyland

It was dumb of the Danish dude to draw the comics. Everyone knows that Islam does not yet have a sense of humour. It seems to me and many others that the Islamic world is overreacting, however, I reckon that this is a show of how pissed off they really are, and I think that the cartoons were the final straw.

It's not their place to decide who lives and who dies. The cartoonest drew the cartoons in a country that dosn't follow Islamic rule. Offering a bounty is just weird. At the moment, Islamic leaders are not listening to common sence. As of yet, like humour, perhaps common sense hasn't developed properly in the Islamic world yet either.

zhushma wrote:

However, people like this dumb shit are exactly why Islam is going fucking awol. I'm lead to believe you're not so totally stupid as to believe this and only wrote it to have an impact. It's be easier to simply kill those who have this kind of opinion.
Just a question - do you tihnk that the KKK, Skinhead and other neo-nazi type groups are scum? I do, and this type of view is straight out of a Skinhead rulebook.

Digital Aura, good going. Extreamly true. We've got to watch ourselves.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
DeathsTouch
Team NHB
+35|6664|Los Angeles, CA

Tyferra wrote:

It was dumb of the Danish dude to draw the comics. Everyone knows that Islam does not yet have a sense of humour. It seems to me and many others that the Islamic world is overreacting, however, I reckon that this is a show of how pissed off they really are, and I think that the cartoons were the final straw.

It's not their place to decide who lives and who dies. The cartoonest drew the cartoons in a country that dosn't follow Islamic rule. Offering a bounty is just weird. At the moment, Islamic leaders are not listening to common sence. As of yet, like humour, perhaps common sense hasn't developed properly in the Islamic world yet either.
It's not that they haven't developed it, it's that over 90% of the Islamic countries' populations are censored, and aren't allowed to basically think for themselves. Think about it like this: you are told to pray 5 times a day, but you only pray 4. If the word gets out that you missed that single prayer, you'd be called a bad muslim, and would receive some sort of punishment....These are the types of people that are being ruled by the tyrannic Islamic countries. The sad part is, they can't do a single thing about it other than keep their mouths closed and to  listen to their government.

Edit:
And what is all of this American/Muslim bashing? Where does all of this bashing reach? I don't see any purpose other than a blatant display of ignorance on either side. Believe it or not, there are some people that use human reason as a guide more than religion (such as myself). Not all muslims are bearded, flag-burning heathens, and not all Americans are ignorant red necks. Come on people, this thread should be more about educated arguments towards the subject, not about 'screw the stupid muslims' or 'die americans'. I'm muslim, I'm American..and when I say I'm muslim, that's only in respect of my family. I, personally, come up with my own beliefs due to the fact that I have my own brain. I don't need someone telling me what to do, and I don't need religion telling me what to do and who to follow.

It's all about your display of intelligence, not your display of ignorance.

Last edited by DeathsTouch (2006-02-17 16:50:18)

7h3647h32in6
+0|6732

breethon wrote:

zhushma wrote:

Wow....that is a strong statement.  Pick up a copy of Revelation in the bible.........you might like what you read.
Which is why he avoided taking out Israel. genius.
-=|BW|=-Hollow_Moon
+5|6764

atlvolunteer wrote:

-=|BW|=-Hollow_Moon wrote:

You cannot judge an entire culture or religion on but a few of its members. Nor can you dismiss what the cartoonist did. In many respects he bought the fate upon himslef. Although I think to hold a grudge against all of Norway is just as bad as judging the entire country by the actions of one man.
He brought this on himself?  WTF?  Am I reading this wrong, or are you saying that they have justification for killing him?
Look at it this way... Its illegal to go about in public aked in America... So if I did that i would have bought the going to prison on myself. However a holy book that a large number of the worlds people base their lives off of getting besmerched by a man who deliberately did this... Not bringing this on himself? What did someone force his hand perhaps?
l41e
+677|6658

aipotwckma wrote:

dragon102 wrote:

[deleted] THAT stereotypical. Bunch of rednecks.
HAHAHA. I spy with my little eye hypocrisy?
aipotwckma
+5|6664

k30dxedle wrote:

aipotwckma wrote:

dragon102 wrote:

[deleted] THAT stereotypical. Bunch of rednecks.
HAHAHA. I spy with my little eye hypocrisy?
Please tell me how many people there are out there who would actually not be one-sided, kthx.
PV-Provo
+-1|6681|'Nam, England
it's kinda interesting, i read this thing that infact the majority of the cartoons were never actually published by the magazine itself, what infact happened was a Muslim religious leader in Norway found one picture that was published - a non-descript, non offensive (altho app it's an offence to so mush as draw Muhammid) picture.

Thats all fine, the real trouble started when he went to the magazine offices and got hold of the unpublished, explicitly offencive in the most common way, cartoons and took them off to Islam where he showed them to his religious head honchos. Then they got mad.

Ting is that this guy, at the end of the day, is being hunted for pictures that he drew that should'nt, and would'nt have (if it wern't for that leader guy) ever been seen by anyone else.

In fact fuck it, right now i'm drawing lots of offencive pictures of Muhammid blowing Jesus that won't ever be published or seen by anyone else - just like the poor cartoonist guy. Come fucking get me Islam
Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6823
Tempting offer...
Clibby
+0|6755
How about instead of the US and the west duking it out, we let the middle east go to war with Israel. Lets see how long it would take Israel to wipe most of those countries off the map. I mean I bet Israel could steamroll half the Middle East before any real opposition posed any threat, then the West could focus on peacekeeping in the new Israeli regions. If they want a war with Norway and Israel, lets give it to 'em.

Tyferra wrote:

We've got to watch ourselves.
So we are supposed to limit our freedom of speach b/c someone doesn't approve? While it may be morally wrong, there shouldn't be restrictions of free speach.

Last edited by Clibby (2006-02-17 21:22:10)

Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6823
How about we just get rid of Isreal? Smaller job, simular result.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6684|Canberra, AUS

Orion5413 wrote:

The whole of their religion is that was there is no such thing a moderate. In the koran in states that they must kill you if you refuse to convert. ( I think it is in section 2) That makes the entire religion an extrmist group. Also with the koran it states that Jesus was a profit but here is the interesting part the bible and the tora/talmud?(Sorry for the misspelling) are and is the word of God therefore they must be correct. In the Bible it states that Jesus is the son of God. So in koran is sayes one thing and contradicts isself later go figure.
After reading part of the koran it is really easy for me to veiw all muslims as a threat to my personal safety. The religion of peace my ass. No other religion in the world through their holy book tells its memebers to kill the unconvertable. But dont take my word for look it up. IN section 5 it tells how there can never be peace between jews and muslims. So in closing watch your ass.
To him and anyone else who agrees with him.

NEWS FLASH: Muhammed DIDN'T WRITE THE QU'RAN!

A whole bunch of other guys listening to his preachings did. So you're gonna get contradictions and inconsistencies.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
razz
+7|6691|Australia

PV-Provo wrote:

In fact fuck it, right now i'm drawing lots of offencive pictures of Muhammid blowing Jesus that won't ever be published or seen by anyone else - just like the poor cartoonist guy. Come fucking get me Islam
LOL, don't be surprised if a bunch of guys coming to kill you rock up in the next month or so. Be funny if they actually traced your IP and hunted you down.
Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6823
LOL @ Razz
DoobieUB
+0|6709|Behind my keyboard
I think the cartoon of Muhammed should do a guest apperence with Itchy and Scratchy!
atlvolunteer
PKMMMMMMMMMM
+27|6781|Atlanta, GA USA

Clibby wrote:

So we are supposed to limit our freedom of speach b/c someone doesn't approve? While it may be morally wrong, there shouldn't be restrictions of free speach.
Amen brutha

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard