eleven bravo
+1,399|5219|foggy bottom

AussieReaper wrote:

eleven bravo wrote:

no that i think about it, yeah they had free university education too.  the CSU/UC system was started with the intent of being free.  its far from free now
... wow glad at least someone mentioned this.

/s
didnt know you were talking about the csu/uc system
Tu Stultus Es
rdx-fx
+955|6552
search author:rdx-fx , "boomers" , show posts.

truly frightening when Dilbert's post above conceptually matches my posts from the last couple years.

get out yer zombie ammo, SPF 5,000,000 sunblock, and start prayin'... If Dilbert and I agree on something, it's probably a sign of the apocalypse.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6615

Is there a cool, edgy bumper sticker I can put on my POS car that says "fuck the boomers" or something? I need to rebel more since my parents aren't part of the boomers so I can't get mad at them.

I know this sounds like my typical sarcasm here but I'm mostly serious.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5219|foggy bottom
your parents werent born during the mid 1940's -mid 1960's?
Tu Stultus Es
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6627

I just missed being a boomer by a few years.  If I just had about 5 years head start on my financials, I'd be filthy rich right now.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5219|foggy bottom
cool
Tu Stultus Es
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6697|Oxferd Ohire
judging by all your other posts you are
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
eleven bravo
+1,399|5219|foggy bottom
98.75% of ilocanos posts talk about either money, how being a parent defeats any argument in a debate or beemers.
Tu Stultus Es
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6615

eleven bravo wrote:

your parents werent born during the mid 1940's -mid 1960's?
Ok, I guess they're the tail end of the boomers. I thought it cut off around early- to mid-50s.

Can't say my parents are getting screwed too hard by the rest of the boomers, but they aren't booming with the rest of them either.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5219|foggy bottom
before i blame the boomers for anything i blame the "greatest generation" for fucking up raising the boomers.  you had millions of people whos first introduction to adulthood was being coddled by a giant government bureaucracy.   also, whats so great about a generation that needs to draft its heroes
Tu Stultus Es
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5434|Ventura, California
I agree with Eleven Bravo

The generation that raised the Baby Boomers are to blame. They were the parents who should have raised their children in a manner that would hopefully make them less selfish, entitled, and inconsiderate of resources.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6615

But my baby boomer teachers told me that if I didn't go to college I'd be stuck flipping burgers and now they want me to flip burgers and stop acting so entitled and just flip burgers
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5925|London, England

matty can you make me a burger
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
My job is to serve baby boomers food at a retirement place
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6615

shit in it for me
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5546

Don't you have an engineering degree?
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6615

Yes, but this country doesn't like to invest in infrastructure.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5546

So much for majoring in a useful degree.

Sorry, jay isn't here anymore.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6066|eXtreme to the maX

mtb0minime wrote:

Engineers don't just do infrastructure.

Another aspect - Having enjoyed protectionist markets, protectionist labour policies, nice tall pyramids with legions of cushy middle-managers doing sod-all useful on cushy salaries, limited immigration etc boomers are now opening everything up, flatteming the organisations, offshoring anything which can be and so on - to push down costs and ensure their nest egg goes as far as possible.

Screw the next generation - I want my shit cheap.

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2012-05-11 17:18:51)

Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6615

Dilbert_X wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

I'm trying to get into transportation. Sucks for me.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6676

mtb0minime wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

I'm trying to get into transportation. Sucks for me.
you should move to sydney. our rail system needs lots of improvement.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6615

Everything needs improvement. No one wants to spend the money.

My boss must have read of my hatred for the leeching baby-boomers because now he wants me to transcribe this article profiling the richest 50 residents in Orange County.

Fuck. Off.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6676

mtb0minime wrote:

Everything needs improvement. No one wants to spend the money.

My boss must have read of my hatred for the leeching baby-boomers because now he wants me to transcribe this article profiling the richest 50 residents in Orange County.

Fuck. Off.
trololololoolololol.

naw NSW government has been pumping in money to the rail system recently because its election time and people are pissed.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6583|Little Bentcock

-Sh1fty- wrote:

I agree with Eleven Bravo

The generation that raised the Baby Boomers are to blame. They were the parents who should have raised their children in a manner that would hopefully make them less selfish, entitled, and inconsiderate of resources.
They lived through the depression. My great grandparents never threw anything out, never bought anything new. They just kept repairing everything. I really don't think it was their fault, they are the most prudent people I know.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
Then why did most of their kids turn into such people? Surely parenting is the issue on such a large scale.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard