'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6216|Escea

M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6216|Escea

M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6216|Escea

Just had a crack at the MP beta and I quite enjoyed it. Hunter mode I haven't played much of yet, but crash site is fun, lots of alien weapons to pick up, you can jump into circling gunships and use the guns in the back and the scenery is quite gorgeous. Plus I managed to boot a taxi into a dude at about 50m which was rather awesome.
Brasso
+1,549|6623

M.O.A.B wrote:

Just had a crack at the MP beta and I quite enjoyed it. Hunter mode I haven't played much of yet, but crash site is fun, lots of alien weapons to pick up, you can jump into circling gunships and use the guns in the back and the scenery is quite gorgeous. Plus I managed to boot a taxi into a dude at about 50m which was rather awesome.
in hunter gameplay, hunters are retardedly overpowered, impossible to see, and have a one-shot-kills-all bow.

really fun when you are the hunter.
kind of gay when you're not.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6216|Escea

I played through Hunter more extensively today. Yesterday everything got murdered in about 15 seconds. Today, as a CELL dude, I managed to kill a few hunters. Was pretty awesome actually, and a bit pants-shitting at times. Good fun. Also like the cinematic intro for the rounds.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6216|Escea

Not short of things to shoot.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6216|Escea

unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6764|PNW

Maximum mediocrity.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6216|Escea

Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4247
they couldn't make this game look less interesting if they tried
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6764|PNW

I like how the trailers all took themselves seriously until this one. They might as well give the suit the voice of Duke Nukem or Serious Sam and have it sound off "maximum pleasure" into your ears until you drive an ice pick through them to make it stop.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6216|Escea

M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6216|Escea

Weird. Uses the music from Battleship, which I considered to be (in parts) the closest thing yet to a Crysis movie (tropical island, energy dome, navy ships going kaplooey).
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6216|Escea

Paid extra to acquire on release day. Hasn't shown up.

FUUUUUUUUUUUU

EDIT: Carrier is Royal Mail, so I'm not surprised it hasn't arrived

Last edited by M.O.A.B (2013-02-22 13:10:50)

Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6559|England

Looking at the responses...it looks like only 1 person is interested in this game MOAB

Having played the other 2, this one can wait until its half price. Frankly, a bow and arrow isn't going to make me pay full price for it.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6216|Escea

At this rate I'll only get it by the time its half price if Royal Mail have anything to do with it. I have to wait until the 1st to put in a claim for a replacement with Amazon, and then RM will probably be given the job of delivering that one as well. So I either get one copy, two, or none at all depending on whether RM can be bothered to actually deliver it. First class my ass.
jsnipy
+3,276|6515|...

Snake wrote:

this one can wait until its half price
pretty much this for me
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6684|Devon, England
Seriously, never pre-order from Amazon.

If you're LUCKY then you will get it on release.

The amount of times they've let me down is just absurd. They always refund delivery and apologise, but... I want my games.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6764|PNW

Amazon often gets stuff to me before I should honestly get it. Maybe .co.uk sucks more?
jsnipy
+3,276|6515|...

why not just get a digital copy?
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6764|PNW

Because it costs the same? Some people like having a physical copy.
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6684|Devon, England

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Amazon often gets stuff to me before I should honestly get it. Maybe .co.uk sucks more?
Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's the postal service they choose to use (Royal Mail in most cases) and they do suck.

But Amazon say themselves that they take 100% of the responsibility. I don't know why they don't just let people pay £2 more and go with a recorded carrier.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6216|Escea

I'd prefer a physical copy, yeah.

Finally arrived, only five days after it was supposed to.

Edit: Damn weird post limit bug

Last edited by M.O.A.B (2013-02-26 07:22:23)

jsnipy
+3,276|6515|...

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Because it costs the same? Some people like having a physical copy.
Enjoy ur waiting for your plastic disk

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard