Announcement

Major changes have been made site wide. If you experience problems, please send tazz. a PM.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6144|BC, Canada
Bacon fat leaves a yummy greasy taste
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|5986|so randum

-Whiteroom- wrote:

PrivateVendetta wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:


Cream is much better. Milk cools and dilutes it too much.
Kaffee mit schlag in the Hotel Sacher is hard to beat.
Cream is fucking disgusting. You can heat milk up btw
Cream is , and fuck heating up milk.
i heated milk in the kettle when i was little to make cocoa

it didn't end well
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6057

warm milk and cornflakes hehe
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|5956

1927 wrote:

Uzique wrote:

People use milk because it takes the bitterness and strength out of the coffee bean itself. They are therefore pussies. They may as well just yank on they momma's titties.
I use milk cos I want to ya floppy haired poof
a taff calling me a poof? whatever next? mike tyson calling someone a nignog?
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|4959|Ventura, California
@Which tea is best discussion:

I like a huge variety of teas but my top three are black, apple & cinnamon, and sweet and spicy. The black tea is by far my favorite, it's to the tea drinker what a blank canvas is to the painter. You can do anything to it.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
unnamednewbie13
Moderator
+2,012|6257|USA

nukchebi0 wrote:

I deleted my post because it was dumb. The best way I've found to minimize the damage of soda is to simply follow it with water to rinse out your mouth.
The best way to minimize the damage of soda is to not drink soda. What's the point of a glass of water with soda? Might was well just drink water.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|4844|London, England

-Sh1fty- wrote:

@Which tea is best discussion:

I like a huge variety of teas but my top three are black, apple & cinnamon, and sweet and spicy. The black tea is by far my favorite, it's to the tea drinker what a blank canvas is to the painter. You can do anything to it.
I think you just gave all the Brits apoplexy.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|5677|Roma
Yeah wtf. None of those are 'PG tips'
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png
Camm
Feeding the Cats.
+761|4454|Dundee, Scotland.
Tea.
for a fatty you're a serious intellectual lightweight.
PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|5677|Roma
I go through phases.
Depends who I am around and what they drink, used to be all about the coffee and only tea when someone was offering. Then I lived with a guy that drank it a shit ton and ended up getting it made for me and making it in return in a complete reversal of amounts. Then going to Spain it's all about the Coffee again, sitting outside a cafe in the sun.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|4959|Ventura, California

Toilet Sex wrote:

warm milk and cornflakes hehe
never tried warm milk with my cereal. I think I might give it a try.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
unnamednewbie13
Moderator
+2,012|6257|USA

ugh.
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|5809|New Haven, CT

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

nukchebi0 wrote:

I deleted my post because it was dumb. The best way I've found to minimize the damage of soda is to simply follow it with water to rinse out your mouth.
The best way to minimize the damage of soda is to not drink soda. What's the point of a glass of water with soda? Might was well just drink water.
Obviously, but soda tastes better than water. At any rate, I don't drink soda at school unless its a comfort food for studying or needed for caffeine.

Last edited by nukchebi0 (2012-04-04 11:48:43)

heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|5874|New York
I dip goat balls in my tea and put squirrel intestine in my coffee. It gives the beverages a little something extra you don't get otherwise.
Remember Me As A Time Of Day
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|4959|Ventura, California

nukchebi0 wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

nukchebi0 wrote:

I deleted my post because it was dumb. The best way I've found to minimize the damage of soda is to simply follow it with water to rinse out your mouth.
The best way to minimize the damage of soda is to not drink soda. What's the point of a glass of water with soda? Might was well just drink water.
Obviously, but soda tastes better than water. At any rate, I don't drink soda at school unless its a comfort food for studying or needed for caffeine.
Yeah I only drink soda if it's with a meal I really love. I find that a coca cola at the right temperature makes a meal 10x better. Water is something I only drink when I need to hydrate. So during sports and when I'm dehydrated I drink water. I rarely drink water just because I'm thirsty. Milk and lemonade are my every-day drinks.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6144|BC, Canada
first time I've ever heard about cola making a meal better.

"This cola pairs well with the blueberry glazed duck."


no.
west-phoenix-az
Guns don't kill people. . . joe bidens advice does
+632|5875

-Whiteroom- wrote:

first time I've ever heard about cola making a meal better.

"This cola pairs well with the royal with cheese."
https://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p123/west-phoenix-az/BF2S/bf2s_sig_9mmbrass.jpg
ROGUEDD
BF2s. A Liberal Gang of Faggots.
+452|4874|Fuck this.
Sweet tea. Everyday. Fuck Yeah.
Make X-meds a full member, for the sake of 15 year old anal gangbang porn watchers everywhere!
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|4959|Ventura, California
Coca Cola and fatburger with chili fries tastes amazing. The cold drink after several bites of it just tastes great. I love the two flavors together.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|5809|New Haven, CT
Sweet tea is an affront to the taste buds.
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6224|Toronto | Canada

coffee when i need to pay attention in morning classes

green tea the entire rest of the day, at least 4-6 cups minimum
ROGUEDD
BF2s. A Liberal Gang of Faggots.
+452|4874|Fuck this.

nukchebi0 wrote:

Sweet tea is an affront to the taste buds.
Hush you.
Make X-meds a full member, for the sake of 15 year old anal gangbang porn watchers everywhere!
Chou
Member
+737|6276
I once left a cup of tea overnight, that shit ruined the cup all over, imagine the inside of your body.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|4959|Ventura, California
Don't coffee and tea both have caffeine in them? Isn't it just a question of which flavor we prefer? This is strongly reminiscent of those coke vs pepsi discussions.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Chou
Member
+737|6276

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Don't coffee and tea both have caffeine in them? Isn't it just a question of which flavor we prefer? This is strongly reminiscent of those coke vs pepsi discussions.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/L-theanine

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2022 Jeff Minard