AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6151|what

Trayvon is evolving. He evolved to buffed up.

Zim used hand gun against unarmed child.

It's super effective!

Even with those scary black guy wearing a hoodie stats, would Zim have ever been in danger with a gun on him?
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6735|Oxferd Ohire
17 isnt a child
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6151|what

He wouldn't even be old enough to legally buy a beer in aus.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5472|Ventura, California

Little BaBy JESUS wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Ilocano wrote:

Shocking wrote:

he buffed up to 65 kg?
Are those "at time of death" stats?

Would so if Trayvon true build could actually threaten Zimmerman enough to use the gun.
Cause beating the back of his head into the pavement with his fist was enough to use the gun?
And following him in his car with a gun, then getting out and confronting him was totally not his fault at all.

and he totally doesn't have an agenda in saying he was attacked first
We don't know what happened and we never will. The only things we do know is what Zimmerman said, which could be false, and what a witness said, which could also be false.

According to Zimmerman, Martin made the confrontation after he was returning to his vehicle. Following somebody isn't a confrontation.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6735|Oxferd Ohire
or the US but thats not a child
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6630|949

17 is a kid.  18 is an adult, but you're still a dumb fucking kid at 18.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5584

To be honest, I don't have any idea what you guys are arguing about anymore
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6735|Oxferd Ohire
wouldnt call him a child though
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6778|Great Brown North
this thread makes me lol

i was afraid this would be posted here eventually
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5584

I'm not really surprised that all of the 'gun people' on the forum are circling the wagons around Zimmerman but I'm disappointed. You would think the gun fans would try their best to distance themselves from this case but instead they are all just tying to find some way to vindicate Zimmerman. It's not just this forum either. It's something I have noticed across the internet. I'm really generalizing but I'm sure you get what I'm saying.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6104|eXtreme to the maX
Under this law it doesn't have to be the 'only option', it can be your favoured option no problem.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
Rather him be dead than me have brain damage is how I would have thought were I zimmerman on the floor getting beat like a little *****
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
It was a stupid confrontation from both of them, assuming what zimmerman and the witness says are true. It was a misunderstanding from two people being idiots and one idiot shot the other.

It's a tragic thing but it needs to be let go
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6778|Great Brown North
the race machine is in full swing, gl zimmy
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5177|Sydney
He should get a manslaughter charge.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6657|BC, Canada

-Sh1fty- wrote:

It was a stupid confrontation from both of them, assuming what zimmerman and the witness says are true. It was a misunderstanding from two people being idiots and one idiot shot the other.

It's a tragic thing but it needs to be let go
Seems more like racial profiling on one persons behalf and another reacting to being followed by someone for no apparent reason. But hey, none of us were there.
Jaekus
+957|5177|Sydney
I wonder if he would've followed a white guy in a suit with an umbrella. Doubt it.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6657|BC, Canada
naw but there is a certain amount of stereotype that can be applied to dress codes. A dude with suit and umbrella is more likely to clean out your bank account in front of you during the day than to be doing smash and grabs at night.
Jaekus
+957|5177|Sydney

-Whiteroom- wrote:

naw but there is a certain amount of stereotype that can be applied to dress codes. A dude with suit and umbrella is more likely to clean out your bank account in front of you during the day than to be doing smash and grabs at night.
I totally agree. We all do it. The point I think here is that Zimmerman acted on it.

At the end of the day racial profiling or lack thereof isn't the main issue, but I think it did have a part to play initially (ie. for Zimmerman to start stalking Martin).
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6657|BC, Canada
yup, he was told to leave it be, instead he wanted to be a hero, and now a kid is dead. I'm not totally against gun ownership but zimmerman sure is a valid argument for tighter gun laws.
Jaekus
+957|5177|Sydney
If I were a responsible gun owner I'd be pissed off at Zimmerman. Giving you a bad name just for owning a gun.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6657|BC, Canada
yup. At least for carriers.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6104|eXtreme to the maX

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Rather him be dead than me have brain damage is how I would have thought were I zimmerman on the floor getting beat like a little *****
No-one knows if that happened.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
13rin
+977|6478
^^According to the media.  I'm waiting until the investigation is complete and I'm not going to join the lynch mob.

I think the whole "don't judge me bro by what I'm wearing is a stupid argument.". Go put-on clan robe and stand next to Jackson and say that.  Sorry, but clothing worn, in part defines what people think about you.
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5584

https://static.redditgifts.com/images/uploaded/large-present/2011/12/23/hooray-for-a-hoodie-3-1324671861.jpg I agree. First thing I thought when I saw this pic was to call the police.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard