-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6630|BC, Canada
(disclaimer)

This story was based on his reality. It is not a work of fiction.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

A2TG2 wrote:

1) I simply have no use for forums anymore. I post here when I am A) drunk and B) feeling nostalgic. One happens a lot, and the other doesn't. I don't game anymore, and 2) I don't need to police snot nose brats.

3) Freedom is liberating. Ya'll should try it. Step the fuck away from the forum.

4) Nobody cares.
1) Looks like you have a use for them after all.
2) You don't have to police snot-nosed brats. You had the choice not to.
3) Freedom? What's changed, that you don't visit a forum mush anymore? How very defining of freedom...
4) Including us snot-nosed brats, evidently.
5) What in all the fucks?

If you want to piece together a cohesive story, why not do so and get it published? Why sit around here?
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5556

newbie, I think you are taking this a little too seriously.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

Macbeth wrote:

newbie, I think you are taking this a little too seriously.
Not really. The OP was just out of left field.

e: I suppose I should treasure my ATG karma, though. It's like a collector's item.
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6712|OctoLand
Redirected by mod

Posting for redirection

Last edited by justice (2012-09-11 03:44:17)

I know fucking karate
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|5970|Vortex Ring State
damn I re-read this.

trippppppyy storrry
A2TG2
Hazbeen
+67|4495|at your six

Trotskygrad wrote:

damn I re-read this.

trippppppyy storrry
There are a plethora of stories about the brain eating(see for yourself) Naegleria fowleri. So far only three people have survived it in the U.S., or its about 98% fatal. So, what if this did mutate, as in my story? The fact is, this is as likely a scenario for a zombie doomsday as there is.  Are not globalist conspiring to institute a global government, as in TZW? Is it not possible that in a near future Tolkiens world might be perverted and used as the basis for a new drug addled and madness inspired religion?
Many of the God-haters here would argue that Sam and Frodo are as real as Jesus, so why not?

In my story there are riot police using a crowd control slime cannon. Inside the tank Naegleria fowleri bred. They consumed the chemicals in the slime cannon ( a real life device btw ) and shit hit the fan. This could happen. The fact that the zombies were homosexual cannibals seemed lost on all, but hey...
A2TG2
Hazbeen
+67|4495|at your six
The password is NBC.

He is interested in my story. Like a real fucking life Hollywood director of film.
It's going to be the larger tale not published here, in e-book and short film chapter form, unless the script gets picked up.

http://vimeopro.com/user6460887/dir-eryc-tramonn
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6687

AussieReaper wrote:

Just fired this off as a draft to my publisher.

Thanks mate. I might get a book/movie deal out of this!
m8 m8 m8 read this thread now
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
tuckergustav
+1,590|5884|...

'There was but the faintest of vital signs, but they were there.'

The doctor tapped on the screen. “His little heart stopped beating two days ago. His brain, on the other hand, won’t quit.“

It just stood out as a conflicting detail. What were the faint vital signs if the boy's heart stopped beating two days ago.

I'd read more.
A2TG2
Hazbeen
+67|4495|at your six
As the parasites transit in his blood stream, they create detectable vital signs. In trying to come up with a plausible explanation of the " undead " that doesn't involve supernatural, I am having the parasite take over bodily functions. Like the strongest sperm...it with envelop the brain and the rest of the new life forms are expelled.
I will probably make this available for free to the BF@S crowd, friend and foe.
ps, I apologize for my pm. I am a cranky old bastard.
deeznutz1245
Connecticut: our chimps are stealin yo' faces.
+483|6464|Connecticut

A2TG2 wrote:

I will probably make this available for free to the BF@S crowd, friend and foe.
Where do we all stand on this list. Bfs loves us some lists.
Malloy must go
A2TG2
Hazbeen
+67|4495|at your six
Preview of chapters one and two;

The following errors need to be corrected before the message can be posted:

Posts cannot be longer that 65535 characters (64 KB).

lulz
A2TG2
Hazbeen
+67|4495|at your six
lmfao

SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3690
I decided to hurt myself and looked through my old Macbeth karma and found this. What an OP.
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

Seeing all the broken tinypic links makes me sad.
uziq
+492|3423
seeing ATG's posts made me realize: dilbert hid in the shadows as a sleeper nut thanks to this guy. there was no way dilbert could look deranged with ATG around.

The fact that the zombies were homosexual cannibals seemed lost on all, but hey...
you know dilbert has fever dreams like this.

Last edited by uziq (2020-05-03 03:50:01)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard