AnnabelleEthel
Banned
+1|4391
I am currently playing through the game (it takes me a while to get through these things). I got the Collectors Edition which I was told comes with a special squad member. I was told it was a Prothean, though I don't know if that is true or not.

But, I figure I'm about half way through (just went to Thessia and found the beacon in the statue of the goddess)and I haven't gotten him yet. I would search on the internet but I am really concerned about spoilers.

So if anyone could tell me if the Collectors Edition Extra Quad Member comes late in the game or if he comes early and perhaps I missed him, I would appreciate it.

Thank you.
firebolt5
+114|6125
I'm pretty sure you can get him very early in the game.  Check the Exodus Cluster/Utopia/Eden Prime.  He should be there.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6438
You can get him as soon as you leave the Citadel for the first time. If not, then definitely after you've done Palaven.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6508|Long Island, New York
I got him really early in the game and I'm glad I did. He's easily the most interesting squad member considering they don't add anyone new besides him and EDI.
Eagle
Togs8896 is my evil alter ego
+567|6601|New Hampshire, USA
When I heard they were adding a Prothean squad member I literally groaned at how cliche it sounded.  After playing through it, though, I think they did a good job with Javik and I definitely think he's an interesting addition.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/14407/Sig_Pats.jpg

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard