[xXx]Tal1c
Post limited. Contact Admin to Be Promoted.
+2|4387
Hello Everyone!!!

Looking for a bf2 server to play? Do you love Dragon Valley and zero lag? Well I do as well... infexxxious-gamers has done a few upgrades to our servers and to our admin staff(clearing out the abusers/bad apples/etc). We would love it if you would give us a try if you are a new player or if you have played here in the past we would like you to give us another shot. There really wasn't a need for a 64 man server these days, so we went with a simple 32 man server. I hope to see some of you stop by to play but if not, hope everyone has good games.

The server is hosted out of Virginia. Here is our server ip

68.232.178.217:16567
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6282

Do you still kick people from the server after they get a certain number of kills in jets/choppers?
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6629|BC, Canada
lol. dem bad apples!
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6282

Posting for Tal1c since new members can only post every 25min

Tal1c wrote:

The Kill limit still exists but kicking happens after the 2nd warning usually. We are going over our current rules tonight. We may up the kill limit or get rid of it completely... With bf2 being such an old game and newer games coming out it is time to be more open to changing the rules.

Tal1c wrote:

Yea... The abusive admins gave our server a bad name and now I'm just trying to get it running strong again. The old admins would kick without even give a warning and even made up their own rules. Nothing like this goes on in our server anymore and I am going to try and get the kill limits gone tonight in our meeting
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6625

Hahaha I remember xXx. I still have a screenshot from BF2 of them kicking me for killing them.
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5935|London, England

I love Dragon Valley and zero lag
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
[xXx]Tal1c
+2|4387
Thank you for posting that bugz
[xXx]Tal1c
+2|4387
I say you do minime... it happend to tons of ppl but its under control now.

and btw yeah dem bad apples yo
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6625

No worries, it happens. I'm busy with BF3 now, but if I go back to BF2, I'll check it out.
[xXx]Tal1c
+2|4387
Tonight is Rotation in our Bf2 Dragon Valley Server... The maps loaded are Dalian, Gulf of Oman, Kubra Dam, Fushee Pass, Daquing Oilfields, Midnight Sun and Operation Blue Pearl. Last Saturday had a good showing on rotation day so lets get more people this weekend. Hopefully some of you will come in and own us and if not everyone have a good weekend

[xXx]Tal1c

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard