+1,975|6494|6 6 4 oh, I forget

aerodynamic wrote:

just turned 22...
How does that make you feel?

Congrats.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6518

i wish i were 22. hell, i'd settle for 22 less than i am right now . . .
west-phoenix-az
Guns don't kill people. . . joe bidens advice does
+632|6410
I'll settle for a 22
https://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p123/west-phoenix-az/BF2S/bf2s_sig_9mmbrass.jpg
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5722|College Park, MD
chink in the armor
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5378|London, England
Stop being such a racist you spic!
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5774|Roma

Ultrafunkula wrote:

aerodynamic wrote:

just turned 22...

Congrats.
still young.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/8ea27f2d75b353b0a18b096ed75ec5e142da7cc2.png
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|5563|Toronto

aerodynamic wrote:

Ultrafunkula wrote:

aerodynamic wrote:

just turned 22...

Congrats.
still young.
I'll be 22 in 14 days, and I feel fucking ancient. The years are starting to pass quickly, people are sucking more, and I look at young people with envy.
The shape of an eye in front of the ocean, digging for stones and throwing them against its window pane. Take it down dreamer, take it down deep. - Other Families
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
I'll be 31 in 15 days.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6759|Toronto | Canada

Pochsy wrote:

aerodynamic wrote:

Ultrafunkula wrote:

Congrats.
still young.
I'll be 22 in 14 days, and I feel fucking ancient. The years are starting to pass quickly, people are sucking more, and I look at young people with envy.
i may have put bruises all over your aussie chick's body...

Spoiler (highlight to read):
with a paintball gun
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|5563|Toronto

Winston_Churchill wrote:

Pochsy wrote:

aerodynamic wrote:

still young.

with a paintball gun
As long as the accent is intact it's all good.

I take it paintball went well? Did it actually cost 7$ for rentals and field fees?
The shape of an eye in front of the ocean, digging for stones and throwing them against its window pane. Take it down dreamer, take it down deep. - Other Families
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6489

13urnzz wrote:

i wish i were 22. hell, i'd settle for 22 less than i am right now . . .
67?
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6759|Toronto | Canada

Pochsy wrote:

Winston_Churchill wrote:

Pochsy wrote:

with a paintball gun
As long as the accent is intact it's all good.

I take it paintball went well? Did it actually cost 7$ for rentals and field fees?
yeah, it was a blast. and yep, some people paid $5 extra for a jumpsuit and/or $3 for 80 more paintballs each. i still have one of those coupons and might buy one or two of the extras she has. especially since they have an outdoor facility in the summer
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
Im in a hipster bar in brooklyn and its the worst smelling place Ive ever been in. I swear to god they all have brocolli farts and no problem with releasing them everywhere. I keep walking into clouds of noxiousness. Doesnt help that half of them look like the showers optional type. Ugh.
-Frederick Bastiat
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6518

Jay wrote:

Im in a hipster bar in brooklyn
you lost me. are you saying that you*re a hipster? why would you go to that bar? so you left your borough to explicitly visit this bar? did this bar not have the noxious farts before, and you liked it then?
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

13urnzz wrote:

Jay wrote:

you lost me. are you saying that you*re a hipster? why would you go to that bar? so you left your borough to explicitly visit this bar? did this bar not have the noxious farts before, and you liked it then?
Never been here before. Im out celebrating a friends 30th.
-Frederick Bastiat
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6518

Jay wrote:

13urnzz wrote:

Jay wrote:

i don't have any hipster friends. is 30 a special number?
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

13urnzz wrote:

Jay wrote:

13urnzz wrote:

It is. It means you're no longer 29.
-Frederick Bastiat
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6518

Jay wrote:

13urnzz wrote:

Jay wrote:

It is. It means you're no longer 29.
oh. hipsters are like women then, they just want to be in their 20's . . . it must have been devastating for you.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
Terrible.
-Frederick Bastiat
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6518

Jay wrote:

Terrible.
kinda like posting to a game forum from a brooklyn hipster bar on your phone terrible, or just the normal terrible?
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6589|Mountains of NC

13urnzz wrote:

Jay wrote:

Terrible.
kinda like posting to a game forum from a brooklyn hipster bar on your phone terrible, or just the normal terrible?
or being Uzique
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard