Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5179|Sydney
Is ctrl+F5 a hard refresh in Chrome?

Tried a few times but many people's avatars and signatures are coming up as broken links. Or this the same for everyone?
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6623|Little Bentcock
I believe it is.
Jaekus
+957|5179|Sydney
ctrl+F5 or the same for everyone?
Adams_BJ
ctrl+f5
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6312

Jaekus wrote:

Tried a few times but many people's avatars and signatures are coming up as broken links. Or this the same for everyone?
I usually end up having to hit it twice (with Chrome). Shift+F5 should also work.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6772|PNW

ROGUEDD wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

We do? I always thought it was silly to criticize someone for properly making use of a forum feature. I bet I've edited more than half of the posts I've ever put up here.
How often do you even use your mod powers? Besides stealth editing and looking up mod histories I mean.
Anymore? Hardly ever. There's not much to use them on lately. I could always go rename more AoG threads, but this place erupted like a den of angry badgers last time.
Adams_BJ

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

ROGUEDD wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

We do? I always thought it was silly to criticize someone for properly making use of a forum feature. I bet I've edited more than half of the posts I've ever put up here.
How often do you even use your mod powers? Besides stealth editing and looking up mod histories I mean.
Anymore? Hardly ever. There's not much to use them on lately. I could always go rename more AoG threads, but this place erupted like a den of angry badgers last time.
can you give lots of karma with your mod powers?
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6772|PNW

Nope. I can edit them, though.
Adams_BJ
Can you edit me to have 1000 more karmas?
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6772|PNW

You could always ask OH. I'm sure he'd comply.
Adams_BJ
I keep thinking OH is Kmar.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6772|PNW

Maybe they're related.
Adams_BJ
Jaekus
+957|5179|Sydney

bugz wrote:

Jaekus wrote:

I usually end up having to hit it twice (with Chrome). Shift+F5 should also work.
Do you also see Adams' av and sig as being broken links?
Adams_BJ

Jaekus wrote:

bugz wrote:

Jaekus wrote:

D:
Jaekus
+957|5179|Sydney
https://s3.amazonaws.com/diigo/thumbnail_550/4549317_150189103_9073588.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0R7FMW7AXRVCYMAPTPR2&Expires=1358233700&Signature=99rtHHF2d05bVlxmyrMRE3lOVas%3D
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6312

Jaekus wrote:

bugz wrote:

Jaekus wrote:

Just the sig when I'm at work cause the webfilter blocks everything from static.bf2s.com
Jaekus
+957|5179|Sydney
I tried ctrl+F5 with no success but shift+F5 worked
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5965|London, England

gj buttface
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
Jaekus
+957|5179|Sydney
I want to hire a trailer for a one-way tow from Brisbane to Sydney.

My car is a Mitsubishi Lancer LS, 2ltr. According to information online my car's towing capacity is 1,000kg braked and 400kg unbraked.

The trailers I am looking at hiring are near 400kg, and since I'm moving to Sydney obviously there will be some stuff in the trailer. Nothing too heavy, but still, it's a concern.

Anyone shed some light on this? I know fuck all about cars
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6632|949

has to do with whether or not the trailer can hook up to your brakes on your car.  How far is the drive?  Do you have something akin to U-haul?
Jaekus
+957|5179|Sydney
I actually called U-haul a few minutes ago as I could not book online. Their booking system only does up to six weeks in advance, so I'll book in the next week or two.

The drive is approximately 950km or so, or ~600 miles.
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6717|Riva, MD
I hear from a lot of people that if you're towing up a steep hill that it's a good idea to shift into 2nd in order to avoid gear hunting by the transmission(for automatics) which will keep your gas mileage up and your transmission happy

Last edited by _j5689_ (2013-01-21 21:21:14)

Jaekus
+957|5179|Sydney
I drive a 5 speed manual. I have no choice but to put it into 2nd when towing up a hill.
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6717|Riva, MD
Well there you have it, lol

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard