oOoclementsjdoOo
+0|6667
Check this out, a damn good clan, called =ATT= is looking for any amount of clan matches, if you want to challenge visit our website, www.atthq.1gta.com, registration is not required, it is simple,
1- Name the size ex. 5v5 8v8 3v3 whatever you want
2- give the times your available, and we will make something work
3- There would have been rules, but the new patch cleaned all the bull crap up, so anything goes,

we have our own ranked server, so we can play there the server will be blocked or admin controlled by someone not playing, and all other people who enter will be automatically kicked, just let us know..
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6754|Scotland

hey, we will give you a clan match, we are =RDG= , sadly we are everywhere in the world, so its hard to get a suitable time. where are you guys situated? it would be good if the match was tommorow or sunday. wotcha think? get bak to me please. zimm

http://www.rdgclan.tk
DazBurt
Kinda Nice Guy!
+10|6660|In The Zone
We are always up for a match, Click on the Game monitor sig and come and see us
oOoclementsjdoOo
+0|6667
Hey guys thanks for the challenge unfortunatley,  I have these posts in several different forums, and all different website, its hard to keep track, we are up for battle, if your still interested, pls go to www.atthq.1gta.com and go to forums, down to challenges, and post there, registration is not required, pls do so promptly, thanks we will work something out, just let us know out
mattajohnstone
+15|6786
add me on msn ill see what i can do [email protected]

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard