Collateralis
Beep bep.
+85|6359|Stealth on Grand Bazaar
I've tried various things with regards to this. Some people have said go on the EA website or BadCompany2 Veterancy and provided links... It doesn't work! I've updated my EA account with BF2 and BF3 as the games I play, when I try to go through the BC2 link it timesout or tells me my account name is not valid... Is there a simple way of doing this and if so can anyone please share it. I'm fed up of going around in circles adding games only to find there is no change on my veterancy status.

I will add a possible problem to the mix: my BF3 and BF2 emails are different but the name remains the same.

I did search for this in the forums but could only find BC2 info.

Many thanks.
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6301

Contact EA live support. Tell them the veteran page isn't working for you. 9 times out of 10, they'll ask you how many BF games you have and they'll adjust your vet rank accordingly.
gurdeep
­
+812|4744|proll­y
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6798|Marathon, Florida Keys
alt+f4
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
HudsonFalcon
+20|5920|New York
This.  Contact Customer Support and they'll give you veterancy for every game regardless of whether you own the game or not.
Collateralis
Beep bep.
+85|6359|Stealth on Grand Bazaar
Cheers gurdeep worked a charm. Veteran status - 9!
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5167|Sydney

HudsonFalcon wrote:

This.  Contact Customer Support and they'll give you veterancy for every game regardless of whether you own the game or not.
True. I'm a veteran of Heroes but I've never owned nor even played the game
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6781|Jupiter
Ima call n bitch cause I own BF2 and my cd key wont work with origin and I want my bf2 vet status. I put enough hours to earn it... 1600+
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6313|Graz, Austria

eusgen wrote:

Ima call n bitch cause I own BF2 and my cd key wont work with origin and I want my bf2 vet status. I put enough hours to earn it... 1600+
The problem is that they are only selling the BF2 complete collection on Origin. (Previously, on EA Link/EA Downloader, they also sold all expansions/boosters separately.)
Only if you own SF, EF and AF and have evidence photos of the retail keys (box inserts/manual booklets) and a proof of purchase (receipt), there is a chance that support will unlock the complete collection for you.
(By pestering them in live chat repeatedly, until you get to someone who is kind enough and doesn't just fob you off with generic replies.)

As confirmed by some users in this EA UK thread:
http://forums.electronicarts.co.uk/batt … rigin.html

I still haven't bothered to go through this process, since I have a retail copy of BF2 and all expansions installed at the moment, but I think I'll try it the next time I need to reinstall/reformat.
Camm
Feeding the Cats.
+761|4957|Dundee, Scotland.
I emailed them. They gave me all veterans statuses, and a 15% coupon!
for a fatty you're a serious intellectual lightweight.
david363
Crotch fires and you: the untold story
+314|6728|Comber, Northern Ireland
dont use the coupon they are trying to get you to spend more monies!
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6489|so randum
oh i also have a coupon thingy, pm me if anyone wants the code
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
david363
Crotch fires and you: the untold story
+314|6728|Comber, Northern Ireland
anytime you call or email ea you will get one, gotta use it in 30 days though and cant be used on certain games
=6thAD=KJ43
+7|6179|Bay Area, CA
It must have taken them all of a half hour to get back to me with my veterans status.

"I have also added some additional veterans, it is only so that you should be able to access Veterans status for Battlefield games.We just made an exception so I hope you will understand."

Yeah...if you have to...I suppose it's ok.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6489|so randum
an exception ahahha
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6370|the land of bourbon
dubs
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png