Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6349
No, it was not OK, it was shit in every departement. Gunhandling was decent maybe, but very unimpressive. AI, mission & campaign design, graphics, controls were subpar at the very best. Don´t even get me started on MP.
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6628|Little Bentcock

globefish23 wrote:

Penguin's Arena: Sedna's World
An arcade shooter with penguins and snowballs. Looked fun at first, but apparently, the initial release was beyond alpha quality with barely a handful of players online.
That looks fun? What are you 5?
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6158|what

Sisco wrote:

No, it was not OK, it was shit in every departement. Gunhandling was decent maybe, but very unimpressive. AI, mission & campaign design, graphics, controls were subpar at the very best. Don´t even get me started on MP.
Agree.

Adding AI to multiplayer was the dumbest move possible.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5041|Massachusetts, USA

AussieReaper wrote:

Sisco wrote:

Agree.

Adding AI to multiplayer was the dumbest move possible.
Plus, you couldnt turn your head while in a vehicle. Felt like i was in a goddamn neckbrace.
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6742|Oxferd Ohire
wait. what. what idiot thought not turning the head would be nice
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6777|PNW

Granted. I suppose my disdain for DR has been tempered by 25+ years of playing the worst video games ever made.
KuSTaV
noice
+947|6517|Gold Coast
far cry 2
to an extent, blops
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6349

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Granted. I suppose my disdain for DR has been tempered by 25+ years of playing the worst video games ever made.
I too have a very high tolerance towards shit games. Usually, if I get a few good hours outta it (like with TDU2) I don´t mind that much, but DR was like getting spit in the face. I played OFP religiously despite its flaws and even though I bought DR at a reduced release day price of 25£, it´s the single purchase I regret the most ever.
In retrospect, the price gave it away somewhat...
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6628|Little Bentcock
ArmA II on the other hand turned out good.
CC-Marley
+407|6834
Anything not Enemy Unknown from the X-Com series. Arma 2 for PR.
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6450|The Land of Scott Walker
Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising

NFS: Hot Pursuit by Criterion

MW2
mikkel
+383|6606
Far Cry 2, Homefront, Worms: Reloaded, and Splinter Cell: Double Agent in recent times.
mikkel
+383|6606
ps fuck Ubisoft.
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|6004|Vortex Ring State
breach (fucking no dev support, could've been great)

l4d1

company of heroes

company of heroes: opposing fronts
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6722|Riva, MD

firebolt5 wrote:

Vilham wrote:

_j5689_ wrote:

Definitely the first and third S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games, the first one was unplayably unstable and the third one felt like just an uninteresting, unstable, empty shell of a game that was way too hard to get into

Supreme Commander 2 was shit also, I liked the new upgrades system and the amazing graphics but it felt too much like all the factions lost their individuality aside from the experimentals, even the first game never felt that tactical to me to begin with but this one definitely felt like it was more of a numbers vs numbers game than anything tactical.  I think I got it for like $10 on sale on Steam though.

C&C: Red Alert 3 sucked too, it feels nothing like Red Alert 2 did which tbh is what I was probably looking for with better graphics in this game(can you blame me though, it's probably one of the best RTS games of all time), I do feel like giving it another try though right now but I think there was something new about its mechanics that I saw that I don't remember now that just made me drop the game immediately.  I already know that I definitely hate those catapult things that I remember from one of the gameplay trailers, it seems like that's the new "ME TOO" feature in RTS games these days.  I don't like the ability for everybody to built everything on water either, it becomes impossible to take the game any bit seriously and just defeats the point of there being water other than that you can build ships on it.
Wait so let me get this right. You liked clear sky, the worst stalker game. It was literally dog shit.
lol, I thought that too, but I think it was assumed he didn't bother buying the second one.
That would be correct
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6479|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Bully. Teaches me to go clicky-clicky in steam after a night at the bar. 5€ badly spent. Or whatever peanuts it cost me
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6722|Riva, MD

Ultrafunkula wrote:

Bully. Teaches me to go clicky-clicky in steam after a night at the bar. 5€ badly spent. Or whatever peanuts it cost me
Every now and then I wonder about that game, but you're kinda convincing me not to ever bother.  What was so bad about it?
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6777|PNW

Bully wasn't a horrible game. Just limited in scope.

The irritating part was being told that I finished all the work from the class minigames, but still being told off for being absent from class while I started playing the rest of the game. Perfect marks on everything, all classes passed...LET ME MOVE ON, DAMMIT! I've got all these decent game characters and scenarios to see, but none of it I can actually do without interruption.

I guess it's one of those games that would be more enjoyable watching someone else play or as a movie.
Camm
Feeding the Cats.
+761|4973|Dundee, Scotland.
My girlfriend has just started playing bully again.
for a fatty you're a serious intellectual lightweight.
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5970|London, England

bully is really good, its a great edition to the rockstar library
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard