Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5938|Catherine Black
Gay clubs are awesome.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5508|London, England
I wish product ratings were more useful. People seem to write reviews only when they have something negative, or super positive, to say. The middle is always silent

Last edited by Jay (2012-01-29 08:29:36)

"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6462

Cause the middle is happy with the product. Not ecstatic enough to recommend it and not pissed off enough to bitch about it.
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|5693|Toronto

bugz wrote:

Cause the middle is happy with the product. Not ecstatic enough to recommend it and not pissed off enough to bitch about it.
Is this logic? In my EE chats ?!

Blue grasshoper pancake jumps angry dishwasher!
The shape of an eye in front of the ocean, digging for stones and throwing them against its window pane. Take it down dreamer, take it down deep. - Other Families
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6462

Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5508|London, England

Pochsy wrote:

bugz wrote:

Is this logic? In my EE chats ?!

Blue grasshoper pancake jumps angry dishwasher!
It's logic, it's just annoying.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6722

Finray wrote:

Gay clubs are awesome.
you're really proud you went to a gay club aren't you? lol
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5852|College Park, MD
i had a weird fucking dream last night
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6843
How weird?
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,738|6887|Oxferd Ohire
he had a gf
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6722

that's very weird innit
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls

Superior Mind wrote:

How weird?
i was at the verizon wireless store (which is strange cos I use Sprint) and I was renewing my contract or some shit. the shift supervisor was helping me and she was this hot MILF. when I finished buying the phone she started coming on to me and trying to kiss me, after telling me she's married and pregnant. i was like "fuck, you're a very attractive woman but I'm not messing around with a married chick!" and then she went in the back room and came out in a very skanky dress and tried to seduce me again.

i had a weird dream a few nights ago as well that involved sushi and seals.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5736

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

[ x ] would like to know more
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6843
Should have fucked her. Lumberg fucked her.
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls

Macbeth wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

two friends and I went to the supermarket to get some food. while there we ran into a pro sports player (I have no idea who it was, but in the dream we simply knew he was a pro sports player). he invited us to go to his house and to bring some food (fucking cheapskate). so eventually we get there and we brought a bunch of Whole Foods sushi and some vegetable platter. we were standing on his deck and he had like 20 pet seals that he was doing circus tricks with. I gave him the vegetable platter and he went nuts over it, devouring the broccoli and carrots like nobody's business. then we ate sushi.

wat dose this mean/?
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro

Toilet Sex wrote:

Finray wrote:

Gay clubs are awesome.
It was fucking awesome that's why, I highly recommend it.
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6722

Finray wrote:

Toilet Sex wrote:

Finray wrote:

Gay clubs are awesome.
nah, because all clubs are gay
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6462

Finray wrote:

Toilet Sex wrote:

Finray wrote:

Gay clubs are awesome.
I thought it'd be a real bummer
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5736

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

two friends and I went to the supermarket to get some food. while there we ran into a pro sports player (I have no idea who it was, but in the dream we simply knew he was a pro sports player). he invited us to go to his house and to bring some food (fucking cheapskate). so eventually we get there and we brought a bunch of Whole Foods sushi and some vegetable platter. we were standing on his deck and he had like 20 pet seals that he was doing circus tricks with. I gave him the vegetable platter and he went nuts over it, devouring the broccoli and carrots like nobody's business. then we ate sushi.

wat dose this mean/?
It means you want to have be "involved" with your two friends.

The pro sports player represents the ideal male figure. Strong, good looking, etc. When he invited you to his house and asked you to bring the food it means that you must make the effort to involve yourself with your friends. You can come over, but you have to bring the food. Get it?

The pet seals represent the stigma of being gay. You want to come over and bring the food but you don't want to be ridiculed like the seals are. You don't want society to look at you like circus animals. This is holding you back.

The ideal sports figure going nuts over the food is obviously showing you that despite being ridiculed like the seals you would really enjoy being with your male friends and your friends might too. He is eating the food and enjoying it.

The sushi represents the seals. Sushi is raw seafood. Seals are sea animals. So the fact that you are eating the sushi at the end means you decided to ignore the ridicule and enjoy the gayness. You are beating the seal stigma by eating the seals.

Does this all make sense?
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro

bugz wrote:

Finray wrote:

Toilet Sex wrote:

I thought it'd be a real bummer
Gay jokes are not funny, cum on guys!
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5736

If you want a psychoanalytic challenge. Try this one.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5409|foggy bottom
I had a dream that I was on some academic experiment to spend the night at some old haunted building that was located on a rocky island inside of some harbor and there were a bunch of people i knew. beofre the first night sleeping over everyone had to be held down by some kind of automatic blanket machine where the blanket was held up by a wooden frame and it was attached to some kind of mechanical spring.  then the next morning i was exploring the island with this one italian girl i met last year (she was sardinian actually) and then fast forward and at night before sleep i was lifting weights and all the chicks there were impressed.  then the ghosts started showing up and and i wasnt scared and all the chicks were trying to hang around me because of that and one girl who was a swimmer was so scared she jumped in the harbor and triued swimming fr shore then it was understood she didnt make it and then i woke up.

which was weird because i never dream and this one was my second one this week.  th first one I was at a party and I saw the chick i was messing with last year (the white girl) and she and some other dude who was trying to get at her last year started walking away from the party alone together and i started getting bummed out then these two dudes i didnt get along with in high school showed up and of them tried to pick a fight with me and i declined which is unusual for me but i was bummed out cus of the girl and the dude she walked with (who was also a friend from last year so i couldnt hate on him and he was jewish too) and then one of the two guys who were trying to start shit with me came up to me to talk more shit about not getting down with his homie and then everything clicked and i told him to tell him homie to be ready cus hes gonna catch a fade and then after that i felt great and didnt give a fuck about the chick and then i woke up.
Tu Stultus Es

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard