Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5190|Sydney

bugz wrote:

G'night BF3s...thanks for the "bedtime stories" in the fwp thread. I doubt the mental scarring will be gone by morning.
Sweet dreams <3 <3 <3
Eifa
Never regret anything that ever made you smile.
+923|5883|00770
nighty night.
No, I don't need an attitude adjustment. You just need to fuck off.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5485|Ventura, California
Not sure if I should get the new iPod nano. It's like $129 and that's my semi-monthly paycheck that I'm saving up for a car. However, I would listen to music all the time like I used to on my old nano. I used to listen to music all the time and had hundreds of tracks which I switched up in playlists depending on the mood I was in or the mood I wanted to put myself in. Helped a lot with dealing with a stressful day or whatever.

Sucks to dish out 2 weeks' worth of my paycheck but I think the investment is worth it. I kept the previous nano for like 2 years and I could have kept it longer but I really needed the money at the time. So I imagine this one will last 4 years if I treat it right.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6612|132 and Bush

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Not sure if I should get the new iPod nano. It's like $129 and that's my semi-monthly paycheck that I'm saving up for a car. However, I would listen to music all the time like I used to on my old nano. I used to listen to music all the time and had hundreds of tracks which I switched up in playlists depending on the mood I was in or the mood I wanted to put myself in. Helped a lot with dealing with a stressful day or whatever.

Sucks to dish out 2 weeks' worth of my paycheck but I think the investment is worth it. I kept the previous nano for like 2 years and I could have kept it longer but I really needed the money at the time. So I imagine this one will last 4 years if I treat it right.
$130 for a nano? Jesus, I've seen touches for $150 online.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
$120 is the cheapest I can find locally.

Frys Electronics - iPod Nano 8GB

Last edited by -Sh1fty- (2012-01-18 00:51:20)

Eifa
+923|5883|00770

-Sh1fty- wrote:

$120 is the cheapest I can find locally.

Frys Electronics - iPod Nano 8GB
iphone tbh
The A W S M F O X
I Won't Deny It
+172|5696|SQUID
Um, you might want to check something out called "eBay" it's recent, but exciting.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
I have friends who've bought stuff from there and it was a scam. I'm avoiding it. I might try craigslist. I'd rather put a few extra dollars in for something I'm basically keeping until it breaks.
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6685|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
I think Im going through 'the change' that I have heard about.  The reason being I put Radio 2 on in the van on the way to work this morning.  I know - I know, ginger cunt Chris Evans, but I couldnt smell the piss through the radio.

Radio 1 - Chris Moyles.  Same old shit now Im afraid, has been for last 3-5 years tbh.
Kidd FM - Well Im not black so havent a clue what they talking about.  What dosent help is they sit right next to the MIC and you can almost hear the spit through the airwaves.

Im not listening to Ken Bruce, Terry Wogan or Steve Wright.  Their all pricks.
Todays Welsh News

Kind of

Eifa
+923|5883|00770
why, everytime i try to eat something, and just as my mouth is full of food, someone decides to call. every time. annoying.
Gobs law I suppose.
Eifa
+923|5883|00770
am having a debate with my friend.. she claims that leggings = pants.
leggings are NOT pants.
Pants are:  Thongs, G-Strings, Boxer Shorts, Y-Front, Briefs, French Knickers, Knickers and Bridgette Jones's.

Trousers are:  Trousers, Jeans, Slacks, Cords, Tracksuit Bottoms, Pyjama Bottoms, Combats, 3/4's, Chino's, Leggings and so on.

Now I know the Americans will call Trousers 'Pants' but they will need to stick to the above if they want to be correct as its English and even though Im Welsh, Im a expert in English.

Your day has started better than yesterday Tigs as at least your right in the legging debate
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6583

definitely making the extra effort to go to Greggs today 27
Usual for you?

Wife brings back

x2 Sausage Rolls
x1 Cheese n Onion Bake
x1 Steak Bake
x1 Vanilla Slice
Eifa
+923|5883|00770

1927 wrote:

Pants are:  Thongs, G-Strings, Boxer Shorts, Y-Front, Briefs, French Knickers, Knickers and Bridgette Jones's.

Trousers are:  Trousers, Jeans, Slacks, Cords, Tracksuit Bottoms, Pyjama Bottoms, Combats, 3/4's, Chino's, Leggings and so on.

Now I know the Americans will call Trousers 'Pants' but they will need to stick to the above if they want to be correct as its English and even though Im Welsh, Im a expert in English.

Your day has started better than yesterday Tigs as at least your right in the legging debate
Ok, you can use leggings as pants if it's summer and super hot outside. any other occasion.. no.

Eifa wrote:

1927 wrote:

Ok, you can use leggings as pants if it's summer and super hot outside. any other occasion.. no.
No you cant.

Leggings will never be pants, unless youve gone commando and dont have any knickers on.  And then you will need something over the leggings.

If your mate wants to just wear leggings, tell her '27 said its fine providing you dont have a fat arse'.

So many UK girls wear leggings when clearly they shouldnt.  The little fat dumpy one who recently won the x factor, worse gold legging the night of the final.

The cheek of it!!

Remember, Im mates with Gok Wan
Eifa
+923|5883|00770
TROUSERS, I MEANT TROUSERS FFS.

and my friend.. not fat..  unless you call ~150cm and 47kg fat? :S
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6583

1927 wrote:

Usual for you?

Wife brings back

x2 Sausage Rolls
x2 Cheese n Onion Bake
x1 tuna sandwich
x1 Vanilla Slice
fixed i'll go get it myself, mrs lazy is still not up
Chardee MacDennis
Green Man
+130|4565|Always Sunny in Philadelphia

rdx-fx wrote:

Chardee MacDennis wrote:

fuck montreal.  you aint in france you dumb fucks.
Shhhh.  Don't tell them that!

Gives 'em a complex, makes 'em try to act more stereotypically Paris French.
no kidding.  "oh my new hockey coach doesnt speak french.  burn him alive!"

fuck off.  such a nice city ruined by its annoying people.
What is your Spaghetti Policy Here?

What A Long Strange Trip It's Been

Toilet Sex wrote:

1927 wrote:

Usual for you?

Wife brings back

x2 Sausage Rolls
x2 Cheese n Onion Bake
x1 tuna sandwich
x1 Vanilla Slice
fixed i'll go get it myself, mrs lazy is still not up
£2.20 Tuna Crunch Baguette.  Worth the extra 50p or so compared to the sarnie.

Eifa wrote:

I pressume your friend is a she?

Im rubbish at cm's and kilo's, Im still Inch's and lbs.

Do you have a photo of this girl from the rear where she is bending down (legs straight) to do her shoe laces up?  Wearing her leggings of course
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6634|Little Bentcock

-Sh1fty- wrote:

I have friends who've bought stuff from there and it was a scam. I'm avoiding it. I might try craigslist. I'd rather put a few extra dollars in for something I'm basically keeping until it breaks.
you do realise that ebay doesn't sell or buy anything, its the users right? And they have a rating system, right?
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6634|Little Bentcock

1927 wrote:

Eifa wrote:

I pressume your friend is a she?

Im rubbish at cm's and kilo's, Im still Inch's and lbs.

Do you have a photo of this girl from the rear where she is bending down (legs straight) to do her shoe laces up?  Wearing her leggings of course
yes we need this. Scientific reasons ofcourse.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard