mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6655

Muscles Are Required, Intelligence Not Expected
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5702|College Park, MD
i wanna go to a liquor store at opening just to see the kinds of characters that buy booze at 10AM
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6655

My penis is augmented.
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6312

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

i wanna go to a liquor store at opening just to see the kinds of characters that buy booze at 10AM
My dad used to work at the liquor store. There'd be a few people lined up every day, waiting to get in the door as soon as they unlocked it.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6469

mtb0minime wrote:

My penis is augmented.
What a shame.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6632|949

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

It's 6am here. I'd be lying If I said I never have. Sometimes when I stop in to the liquor store on the way to work I see degenerates buying tall boys at like 8am. Always degenerates.
Chardee MacDennis
Green Man
+130|4554|Always Sunny in Philadelphia
wearing suits = professional or knowledgeable is another great marketing win.
What is your Spaghetti Policy Here?

What A Long Strange Trip It's Been
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5358|London, England
Yeah, it's not like it's tradition
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6655

There was some video where Adam Jensen beat up some hookers and then said what a shame. I can't find it.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6737|Oxferd Ohire
marketing is a tradition
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Chardee MacDennis
Green Man
+130|4554|Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Jay wrote:

lol tradition. can you smoke at your desk? google has a very laid back code yet make way more than most companies. old fat white dude traditions are awesome. please dude
What is your Spaghetti Policy Here?

What A Long Strange Trip It's Been
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6469

mtb0minime wrote:

There was some video where Adam Jensen beat up some hookers and then said what a shame. I can't find it.
I don't think Adam ever said "What a shame." That was just JC afaik.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5259|foggy bottom

m3thod wrote:

considering california is full of hippies that go to work wearing shorts and open toed sandles do they earn generally less than the east coast?
cost of living is higher in california than most states on the east coast
Tu Stultus Es
eleven bravo
+1,399|5259|foggy bottom

Jay wrote:

m3thod wrote:

considering california is full of hippies that go to work wearing shorts and open toed sandles do they earn generally less than the east coast?
nah, cost of living is about the same
nyc isnt the whole east coast
Tu Stultus Es
gurdeep
­
+812|4755|proll­y

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

It's 6am here. I'd be lying If I said I never have. Sometimes when I stop in to the liquor store on the way to work I see degenerates buying tall boys at like 8am. Always degenerates.
haters gonna hate
gurdeep
­
+812|4755|proll­y
i just ate and im hungry again. might be time for some more beefy crunch burritos
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Chardee MacDennis wrote:

Jay wrote:

lol tradition. can you smoke at your desk? google has a very laid back code yet make way more than most companies. old fat white dude traditions are awesome. please dude
Is google on the west coast or based in NYC? Stop being a moron.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
eleven bravo
+1,399|5259|foggy bottom
my city recently imposed restrictions on certain liquor stores in crime infested parts to ban alcohol sales before 10
Tu Stultus Es
eleven bravo
+1,399|5259|foggy bottom

gurdeep wrote:

i just ate and im hungry again. might be time for some more beefy crunch burritos
eating taco bell in mexico
Tu Stultus Es
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
My state forces liquor stores to close between 4am and 8 am on Sunday mornings
-Frederick Bastiat
eleven bravo
+1,399|5259|foggy bottom
Client - Pharma Company
Title - Data Analyst II
Duration - 6 Months
Location - Thousand Oaks, CA 91320
Payrate - 31/Hr

should have taken this job six months ago
Tu Stultus Es
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
prolly
-Frederick Bastiat
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6655

Doctor Strangelove wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

I don't think Adam ever said "What a shame." That was just JC afaik.
someone dubbed in JC after he beat them hookers up
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
fuck macspice
-Frederick Bastiat
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5789|Catherine Black

Jay wrote:

My state forces liquor stores to close between 4am and 8 am on Sunday mornings
You can only buy alcohol from 10am to 10pm here. Shit sucks bro.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard