vops
+1|4479
I just copied this from some user(he wrote this 4 years ago), and I need an answer !

What happened to the little green dots that represented somebody being online on a server? I haven't seen them for a few days, so I haven't been able to tell who's online playing in what server..

Use to be able to click their name, and it'd say "This person is playing blahblah map on blahblah server" but now it always says they're offline, even though they're not.. Also, like I was saying, the little "Online/Offline" dots on the leaderboard would light up Green when someone is playing...

I hope they're not gone for good.. one of my favorite features of the leaderboard. sad

Any help is appreciated.
13/f/taiwan
+940|5669
chuyskywalker(the founder of bf2s and the man in charge) took away this feature 4 years ago. I seriously doubt he will bring it back up. Especially with BF3 out.
vops
+1|4479
But I had this possibility few mounths ago!!! I used to folow my friends playing and always joined them !!!
CC-Marley
+407|6799
nobody cares anymore
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6818|"Frisco"

I relied on an external service for that feature (Game Monitor) and it's possibly been changed or discontinued. I won't likely "fix" it.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6471|so randum
get them to all install xfire and use the join game feature in that?
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5556

Does anyone here still use xfire?
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6593|Little Bentcock
I can remember when it was the must have program. nostalgia.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6124|what

Macbeth wrote:

Does anyone here still use xfire?
Looking for more ways to keep us updated, 'beth?
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard